[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q (embed)

>How to get good
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZeusCS_GO/status/751486536001187840
clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYTHING

/our guys/ IMT will win this

/uma/

1st for dosia

first for always sunny in philadelphia

When it starts

hobbit is a cute little boy

FUCK IMMORTALS AND FUCK APE PEOPLE

so gambit needs to win cobble or they ded

>IMT might get major title

The states have never been this high.
Hold my Dosia, i'm scared.

why are we still here
just to suffer?
every night
I can feel my guardian
and my edward
even my seized
the team I've lost
the comrades I've lost
wont stop hurting
its like they're all still there
you feel it too don't you?
I'm going to make them give back my past
>it's not just them, the whole scene wants you to retire
>you'll have to join up with gambit, build that team of yours one more time

ummm racist much

EVERYTHING

if gambit wins 2-0 I will post funny cats

any fatter and he becomes the blob

Alright so heres a text that will hopefully explain to you why you are fucking clueless when it comes to Gambit.

Since April the month where Gambit got second place at cs_summit only losing against SK Gaming in a Bo5. Now at summit they shit on Liquid the team that had just acquired the BEST IGL NA has had since sgares disappeared. They also defeated OpTic Gaming who were on fire this tournament who had btw beaten the C9 who looked to actually win it all with brax. Except for OpTics map pick, Gambit masterfully controlled the pace over the two maps and were in the drivers seat on their way to the finals. There they face an SK Gaming who came from the winners bracket so they already had the one map advantage. There they face in a Bo5 against one of the deepest map pools in CS History. This was also the first tournament that SK would win in their run of becoming the number 1 team once again so thats expected that Gambit would lose. Then in Austin they breeze through their group, shitting on HR who had the Starladder top 4 finish fresh in their mind. Then they play G fucking 2 in a Bo3. A top 4 team in the world. A team that would go on to win EPL S5 against SK (the only tournament that SK havent won since summit). They would beat them in a Bo3 no less. Then they breeze through Immortals and win the entire tounament. Then 2 months later they play in DHS and sure they finish 5th-6th but there they manage to beat a C9 who would literally a few days later make top 4 at ECS and then 2nd place in ESL One Fucking Cologne. There they lose to fnatic who were hot during the whole tournament (and I personally think OP is also underrating fnatic). fnatic btw would go on to get 2nd place and smashing SK on Overpass.

Such things can happen when you are giving EVERYTHING.

E V E R Y T H I N G

Say good night, Analyst Cunt!

Fucking cringey as fuck listening to CSGO analysis.

Anders is legit dead!

i hate myself

>it's STILL bo3 finals

In terms of LAN performances, Gambit have been pretty quiet but excluding DHS which may just have been the anomaly, theyve been really good at their most recent LAN events. Then you factor in, what theyve been doing. What theyve been doing is getting together and going under the radar only to pull out all the good stuff for the major. Same thing happened a the last major. They win DHW, then they go quiet. Then theres people like you doubting why theyre legends and some were using Gambit as an example as to why the legends system sucks. Then they pull out all the good shit at the major and then make legends. And thats exactly whats happening here. So after Austin and summit, Gambit are pretty quiet (well except for DHS but thats only one LAN in like 2 months). People then start talking shit about Gambit LITERALLY just because theyve been inactive. They bootcamp and get together. Then if all goes well they pull out everything that theyve been developing for the past few months at the major and that gets them at least a major spot.

Notice that I dont talk about online results as Gambit have always been shit online, even when they were fresh off top 8 in Atlanta or after winning Austin. Ping is one issue. AdreN was even notorious for being a bad online player a few years ago just because of his shit ping. But then at LANs he was dominating. Theres a reason why most self respecting analyst gives little to no attention to online performances.

>bo5 finals in CS
>when a game can be well over a hour with multiple overtimes

Sate, Gambit ni kanshite wa, naze anata ga muchidearu no ka o anata ni setsumei shite kureru tekisuto o kiite imasu. Gambit ga cs _ summit de 2-i o kakutoku shita tsuki no 4 tsuki irai, Bo 5 de SK Gaming o ushinatte shimatta. Kondo wa samitto de, karera wa rikiddo o te ni iremashita. SGA ga kiete irai, besuto IGL NA o baishū shita bakari no chīmu ga motte imashita. Karera wa mata, Obama daitōryō o haiboku sa seta. Kono tōnamentode wa, bureiku de jissai ni katsu koto ni natta C 9 o uchi makashita. OpTics mappu no pikku o nozoite, Gambit wa 2tsu no mappu-jō de takumi ni pēsu o kontorōru shi, kesshō e no tochū de unten seki ni imashita. Sokode wa karera wa shōsha no kukuri kara kita SK Gaming ni chokumen shite irunode, karera wa sudeni 1tsu no mappu no riten o motte imashita. Karera wa, CS shijō saishin no chizu pūru no 1tsu to Bo 5 ni chokumen shite imasu. Kore wa mata, SK ga dai 1 chīmu ni naru koto de katsu saisho no taikaidattanode, ganbitto wa makerudarou to yosō shita. Sonogo, ōsutinde wa karera no gurūpu o yurugashi, Starladder no toppu 4 o kokoro ni shinsen ni shiageta hitogotobu ni norikonda. Sonogo, karera wa G 3 o Bo 3 de purei shimasu. Sekai no jōi 4 chīmu. SK ni taishite EPL S 5 o kakutoku suru tame ni tsudzuku chīmu (SK habento ga samitto irai kakutoku shita yuiitsu no tōnamento). Karera wa Bo 3 de sore o uchi makasudarou. Sonogo, karera wa imōtaruzu o fukitobashi, busō seiryoku zentai o kakutoku suru. Sonogo, 2kagetsu-go ni wa DHS de purē shi, 5, 6 - 6 de owatta ga, jissai ni wa sūjitsugo ni ECS de toppu 4, ESL One Fucking Cologne de 2-i ni naru. Sokode wa, tōnamento zentai de atsuku natte shimatta fanatikku ni makete shimaimasu (soshite watashi wa kojin-teki ni OP mo fanatikku ni ochītte iru to omoimasu). Fnatic btw wa 2-i o kakutoku shi, SK o ōbāpasu de yaburimashita.

>cringey
what did he mean by this?

do you think zeus will quit if he wins this?

inb4 cheats

>divided crowd
literally no one cheered for imt wtf

dota had a final that went on for 10 hours once

Don't think bo7 was used ever again after that

can the crowd see the bo3?

>low attention span go cucks

nothing new here

g1 :^)

Why the fuck would he

nani?!

its just a hologram, final is bo5 :v)

>he wants to watch more than 2 consecutive maps of counter-shit in one sitting

twitter.com/ZeusCS_GO/status/751486536001187840

DOSIA IS A SEX GOD

He's going to do this.
He will give EVERYTHING

>Immortals

Brasil wins again gotards ;)

i root for gambit but i know imt will toggle and sweep it 2-0

>he has, potentially, 7 hours of his day to blow playing csgo

If BRs will toggle to victory i'll literally kill myself.

>literally 6 hour break in between the matches

I can't remember if it was IG - LGD and one of them turned a 0-3 around to 4-3

>cummler not casting

we did it

IMMORTALS

That doesn't mean he's going to give up if he wins.

where are you?

nice toggle imt

what's your fucking problem? it's a proper word

right here :^)

>Immortals glocks shoot as straight while full spraying as an M4
really makes me think

>kick zeus
>he gets to go to finals while navi does not even make it to playoffs

It's over
no amount of EVERYTHING can defeat such blatant cheats

>he can't reserve his weekend for a fucking major

Majors are supposed to be biggest event and they are no different from watching every other tournament.

>open csgo to check if gotv is faster
>look at rank
>deranked to lem in last match
time to shit on some guys, senpai

rip gambit

fucks sake why cant valve get decent anti cheat
idk why i fucking watch when brs play

It was DK - IG

Lanm broke his monitor when they won

post your nudes until you get banned

nice cheats fucking monkeys

Lets go gambit

i uhm... dont have any camera

let's go gambit

if the monkey wins im going uninstall and kill myself

U M A

>that steel flick to a ramp
what the fuck

saying cringey is the height of fucking cringeyness you cringelord

what nationaltiy are gambit?

>he cant make time for his favorite hobby

nice one gocucks

aryan

glorious kazachstan

ADMIN
KICK THE FAVELAS

1 Russia
1 Ukraine
3 Kazakhstan

Kazakhs + white niggers

ZEUS

ZEUS
MEGA KEK

HAHAHAHA

we benny hill now

>that dosia flick to the other guy's head mid spray

here it comes lads

LMAO GET JUKED FUCKING MONKEY

ZEUUUUS

brains > aimhacks

>stupid br monkey outsmarted by a slav

zeus with the pacifist run

FUCKING NICE

based zeus

Monkeys baka

ZEUS COWARD CARALHO DE PUTAAA

clips.twitch
.tv/BlazingDepressedDunlinOSsloth

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

No, CSGO analysis is.

Next cringe factor:
>cringeyness you cringelord

Yikes...

gambit has already won the tournament

>getting baited this hard

Fuck off tornaimenant watchers

Here is how you etto fix CSHO:

1) remove awp
2) remokekr smokes

indeed

>getting counter baited, trolled and mad at the same time while posting on /csgog/ on a Sunday instead of hanging out with your family and loved ones

Get to my level, you pleb.