/hg/ - Halo General

Punished Dog is the true king edition.
>The Halo Wars 2 Icons of War DLC pack is available now for $9.99 or as a free download for season pass owners
- two new leaders, Commander Jerome and The Arbiter, each with their own unique playstyles, units, and abilities
- New blitz cards available exclusively to Jerome and Arbiter
- six achievements for 60 gamerscore

>Latest Halo Community Update:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/stay-frosty

>Important Halo Links and Notes (under reconstruction)
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>>>news

*teleports into first post*

Nothin personnel

What are the chances that MCC will ever come to PC with refined multiplayer? Never or until revenue stops on console?

Never fucking ever

You know what?
Fuck it.

I was going to make another thread that was actually Halo related in the OP and link this thread to it, but hell, Dog can have his thread. At least he fucking made one. At least he did his job, unlike some people "across the pond".

I mean I still play it on console but a PC release would revive multiplayer and allow me to play with a majority of my friends who don't have a Xbone.

After Halo 6, I can see a Halo collection, not until, but AFTER revenue stops on console.

That would make a lot of sense, it would legit be printing money.

I'm curious on this, does Bungie get royalties of any sort for the 1st 3/reach or do all proceeds go to 343?

>taking the internet this seriously
end yourself my man

This is the flag of the United Kingdom.
These are the people that are responsible for keeping /hg/ intact after dark. Despite the general being the most alive it has been in months, they seem insistant on ignoring it.
Unknown Kai will lose the leadership position, xBackup Beastx will be fired from his job, and Magic Muffin x will die a slow and painful death, but only if you respond to this post with "BETRAYAL"

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

>after dark

Isn't it past 10 in the morning for americlaps right now?

Wake up better desu.

Quiet, blunderbong.
How could we possibly be so stupid trust you with /hg/ at all in the first place? You can't even take care of your own cities, how could you possivly take care of an Anerican vidya thread?

>you in charge of spelling

Who are these "Anericans" you speak of?

Silence, traitor

Might wanna wipe the sleep outta your eyes before you take the shot. :^)

>when he resorts to off-topic shitposting

>spell checking on Veeky Forums
First week here?

Make the other thread nigger

go back to /b/. i don't care if you think you're being funny or something just get this crap out of /hg/

>thread too dead at night to stay alive
>thread too alive in the day to stop existing
>tfw we do one thread a day and hit 400 before the Fall really gets going

Why won't you die?

I can keep the thread alive through the nights if you really want me to, but I don't think you'll like how I do it.

>complaining about the context of thw thread when the OP is literally anime/leader drama shit

Whatever the cost, user

FREEZE, FAGGOTS!

POST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL-LOOKING LEVEL IN THE SERIES OR I'LL SHOOT!!!

Long Night of Solace

Very well, don't say you didn't ask for it.

This.
Make a new thread

Just let this thread die and stop making them until the Halo Wars 2 expansion drops. All this thread is right now is drama and anime posting.

Halo-related thread.
Keep the gay shit out of it.

why do we need two threads?

Go away this one was first.

i agree. don't care if people are triggered by an OP they don't personally like. no excuse for making 2 threads and knocking some other general off.

Then go to the actual halo related one. We have seen the mods delete things for less. Plus it's moving faster than this one.

>i'm taking my toys with me and going home!
Well okay, we'll see which one survives

or i'll stay in the original thread and not encourage multiple thread spam

Stay here for the TRUE thread of /hg/

Semi-final bracket for the 1v1 tournament by the way.

Midnight tonight was supposed to be the cut-off for these matches but I'm not quite sure on Far Verifieds schedule. So we'll see.

Punished Dog, a man denied his rightful thread.

Safe thread

when you realise the offtopic shitposters are populating the other thread

>forced halo in the other thread
pathetic