Buying a new car

>buying a new car
>trading in for a new car

>"I can afford it and I like nice things" reasoning

>making fun of the idiots that like pissing away their money and contributing to the used car market

shhh

>financing a new car

>keeping the dealership license plate frame or sticker on their car like it's something to be proud of

>buying a used car someone else farted in

>posting pics of their new car on social media

>giving a fuck about what other people do with their money

>not financing a car for 30 months and trading it in with positive equity
Poorfags never fucking learn

>"they even threw in a free tank of gas and floor mats!"

do I taste salt?

>they're making fun of my retarded purchases they must be mad

>getting the 'luxury' package

I'm a car salesman and drive a 2002 prius. I dont know what's more amazing, how dumb people are with their money or how easily they're manipulated to spend more. But I sure thank them.

Not OP but

>being a tripfag

>Be my co-worker
>Get a loan for a jeep liberty for gf
>Car's in his name but she pays because his credit's better
>She leaves him and the car
>He now has to pay for it himself
>Fast forward a few years
>Finally pay it off
>Immediately goes and gets a brand new jeep
>With a loan through the dealership

i don't get it

i make a decent living and dd used poverty spec toyota shit boxes. i buy them in good condition with low km for 5-7k and take decent care of them (oil change twice a year, try to follow serivce intervals)and they last for years
as soon as they become unreliable and shitty (usually around 300000km) i just buy another one with cash
meanwhile i have lots of money in the meantime to buy and sell bikes, hoonmobiles, trucks, campers, boats, etc. whatever i want

meanwhile the dumbos i work with finance new pieces of garbage all the time because they have this retarded notion that if it's older than 4 it's going to be broken and shitty "i have to INVEST in a good car or something terrible will happen"

they laugh at my shitbox while at the same time call me a richfag for buying whatever toy i want even though we all make about the same amount of money

i try to tell them a car isn't an investment but they never listen. i guess they'd rather just piss their money away and then cry about it later

oh well more for me

that just shot through my heart. apologize.

>they see cars as status symbols

>people financing 84 month car loans

I-is that a thing? I thought it topped at 72

>mfw I just did this
h-heh, at least I have a nice car!

Where's the fun in that though?

Nah, they do 84 because poor people can't afford the payments at 72.
Absolutely nothing can go wrong with this.

>spending fiat currency on material objects

>i have lots of money in the meantime to buy and sell bikes, hoonmobiles, trucks, campers, boats, etc. whatever i want

I will never in my life understand why fucking morons buy cars for their girlfriends.

>Being this poor

Autism, the post

Because my love must be bought sweetie. How am I going to be certain that you're not going to leave me when there's no collateral?

Fiat makes cars you fucking dweeb. Not currency.

Fiat currency is a term for physical money backed by nations. It's a faggy Veeky Forums term because they gamble their life savings on shitcoins

Yeah I know it was a half hearted troll attempt. bitcoin and any kind of -coin is a sham, they must think they’re some kind of investing gurus