New E-Class coupe

NO B PILLARS

they went back to simple sidelines without the massive creases and bulge faggotry

green is also back

Wow that actually looks real nice

Why is Mercedes making all their cars look the same? The E class coupe, C class coupe and S class coupe are becoming indistinguishable.

mercedes is one of the worst sameface offenders but they're certainly not the only ones.
audi is probably the worst

its like they want all the lower models too look just like the s class

I always thought bmw was the worst for this. Haven’t been able to tell any apart since like 2008

>Minor crease change on hood
>ALL NEW MODEL

>materials now strong enough to provide rollover protection without B-pillars
Will visibility make a comeback?

looks too slanted

>looks too slanted

The FUCK is wrong with you? Are you into crossovers?

breddy gud

dat fucking green

kek those honda accord proportions

no "A."?
tired of getting filtered, lil spergy?

The fuck is this though?

sperg more newfag

Rear windows have to work somehow

kek, he replies like a clockwork

The older models didn't need it though.

Looks like a chintzy compromise that they couldn't make the whole window go down on the new one.

kek, she spergs like clockwork. sperg more

reply again plox

if you take a closer look you can see that the window on the new one goes actually above the wheel while on the old one it ends more or less in front of it.
I think they had to divide it because with all the dampening and shit it wouldn't go far down enough with the wheel directly under it

nice do as you're told cuckold

Why are they desperately trying to achieve that cartoon hotrod look where it leans forwards?
Is this what normies think look cool and sporty?

What the fuck is supposed to be the difference between the three?

Economy, comfort, and sport?

>[Bruno Sacco, lead designer for all Mercedes-Benz vehicles between 1975 and 1999,] has long advocated "horizontal-" and "vertical affinity", terms he uses to describe the continuity and homogeneity of Mercedes designs.[3][5] Horizontal affinity is the common styling cues between different models in the manufacturer's range; there should be a strong visual relationship between the smallest and largest cars.[3][8] Vertical affinity is the requirement for cars not to be rendered stylistically obsolete by their successors, ensuring greater timelessness of design.[3][8] Sacco felt this was of special importance to Mercedes, whose cars' reputation for longevity meant that their typical life cycle was 20 to 30 years

yes, give me more (You)s

>typical life cycle was 20 to 30 years

Damn

you can fuck right off. wedges were a huge thing in the 80s and I'm glad they're coming back.

What a strange and new concept! Silly, those normies.

Wedges and forward lean is not the same thing retards.

Also the "picture" is posted is of a 30's car dummy

this triggers me

mfw they had to change the headlight leds so people could differentiate between the three

They actually look comfy enough. I'm probably getting one soon but is there a chance of the AMG version coming?

>toyota

Toyota doesn't sameface
each of their cars has a uniquely horrifying, disgusting face

um they've been doing this for a long time

They brought the accord coupe back?

DELED TIS

DELET

DEBED

DEDET

thats good looking g tourer desu

I'm not really sure if it's because I have always loved that generation of Mercedes but I have no problem keeping these apart and think they're quite easy to tell apart actually.

Requesting a shoop where the greenhouse opening arch follows tat rearwindow opening. The C pillar might be massive I think it'd look better though.

They each look completely identical other than their dimensions

>tfw dailying 35 years old corolla

Cars were built more durable and simple back then

There was always steel strong enough to do it, its just really expensive to do. But this is like a $100000+ car so they can afford it.

Reliability of each individual component on modern cars is generally better, but there's 5x times more shit that can break

Price, you fucking imbecile.
And there's a reason they made the C and E class sedans and coupes look like the S Class, because it's good looking and there's no reason to make something cheaper look different just so it looks different.

>amerimutt thinks a german company has english names on their cars
>literally doesn't even know what an S-class is
lol

Whats the difference between this and the CLS?

Your mom lets you rail her for free in a CLS, if you've only got an E-class it's 20$

For the same reason people buy barebones bmw 3-series: Because the people buying the small cars want to feel their car is expensive.