Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2556
Unfair Cards Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygopro.org/downloads/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKBxky1nHAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When this card is flipped face-up
>Not a Flip monster
For what purpose?

Second for Konami ruined the game desu.

The same reason Last Resort isn't a union monster

>unfair cards
>geargiarmor
...you ok nigga?

>being this new

not OP but that card was a fucking bitch back in the day

The game was gonna be ruined anyway, just remember the stupid shit UD forced

So you can proc it with Gaap, of course.

>divine soldier
>its DARK
>its a fiend
Wtf, I dont think thats how you spell edgy

Good, we don't need any more level 4 LIGHT monsters that abuse the graveyard like Clown does.

Does anyone have a good ABC deck I can use at locals next week? Is Set Rotation with Pseudo Space good or is it just an OCG meme?

Union hangar is semi in OCG, thats why people run those

I know both Terraforming and Union are semi'd, but was wondering if they're still good additions to the deck

>have Gaap face-up
>NS Geargiarmor
>use its effect
>immediately flipped face-up and triggers its effect
>can flip it face-down again because soft opt
>infinite search
Is that really how it works?

And before anyone ask, that effect that prevents changing battle position still allows changing battle position via effect just like every other card with that effect.

Haven't played since Synchro. Are there decent Link cards yet? What's their main purpose? Also, are there any GX-era or Synchro-era decks still viable to play?

i love this meme

Crystal Beast got pendulums and are the meta now

Oh hai grandpapa. Nope, but theres a shitty "potential" otk card. To shit the game up as paywalls and make lodes of dosh. Lightsworn, Blue-Eyes, ABC and /kinda/ Dinosaurs. Otherwise, it's furries and/or mustard piss

What's up guys getting back into the game next week. Are shaddolls still viable in this format? It's the only deck I have.

At least we can rest easy that no matter how retarded Konami is, our game will never fall apart quite so badly as Vanguard did.
Imagine Yu-Gi-Oh somehow power creeping itself to the point where it comes full circle and we're back to normal monster beatdown because card effects no longer matter.

>BLS has a normal version
>A powerful warrior with the same capabilities as the legendary "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
Huh, that was interesting, I wonder what description Effect Monsters this days would have if they got a Normal retrain.

What meme

I thought Pendulums were shit

Lightsworn are still relevant? That's pretty cool. Any idea where to find the decklists?

Elaborate sounds interesting.

Don't tell me what to do.

Oh you're also retarded.

pendulums were sorta broken, then okay, then utterly broken, then okay again, and now they're useless because of links. I was kidding about Crystal Beasts but Monarchs, Lightsworn, Heroes are good. Cyberdarks & Roids even got new support recently.

FROM MY HAND, I SPECIAL SUMMON SPEEDROID TERRORTOh
I guess this doesn't fly anymore, huh

Coming back since i hear of xyz. Zexal was garbage? What i have to buy to not lose?

Vanguard introduced its own version of the extra deck some years back.
Said extra deck cards had some rapid power creep going on.
Non-boss units (rearguards) were also starting to receive limitations so that you could only use some of their effects once you have one of these extra deck units out.
As said extra deck units got more and more powerful, people realized that all that really matters to win is who gets out their extra deck unit first, and who gets in more hits in the early game before someone can use their first extra deck unit.
So now people just fill their decks with vanilla units that have slightly higher stats than effect units for early defense, only run 1-2 core cards, and rely on their boss alone because again, all that matters is getting first stride (getting to use the extra deck first) and you're basically guaranteed to win
This also led to decks designed to never allow access to the extra deck, as both players need to have a grade 3 vanguard for one player to be able to access the extra deck, so people just started holding off on grade 3s or even never playing one at all so the extra deck was sealed off for the entire game.

>projecting
Stop. It's not healthy.

Zexal was literally the best format of Yu-Gi-Oh, you missed out.

Plant synchro was the best format in Yugioh.

>tfw no Vendread support for awhile now

Dante format was the best.

>play Vendreads
>finally realize what triple omega is like

Wow that sounds terrible.

Wonder if they will continue to use the Sneak Peek promo to give them 5 cards per set in Circuit Break and beyond? I imagine so since Ritual archetypes need more cards since they have to waste space on Ritual spells.

Three years of coma, no joke. what hapened since then?

Burning Abyss was relevant until the last booster came out, and even still it makes the occasional showing. The decks that pushed it out of contention are Zoodiacs (which are dying now after less than 6 months) and True Draco. With a little bit of Dinosaurs on the side. Barrier to re-entry is high. Unless you built Burning Abyss, in which case you can probably still keep woth locals.

Also, Metalfoes happened and were great but they are gone now.

>which are dying now after less than 6 months
good joke.

Are ABCs good? I heard they're a good cheap deck to make that can somewhat compete with Zoos and Dracos.

Do you have a list for Lightsworns? I keep finding out of date ones.

>zoodiac dying
>the only hit so far was rat to semi

It will take at least a year until they ban it, look how long it took them to ban kirin ffs

Hello there fellow kids, I have suspiciously been in a coma since 1998, one day after the release of this yu gi oh, and I wish to know how to play, would one of you kid teach me how to play, please?

>somewhat compete
draco barely
zoo being ded is what helps them

its still the same, twilight adds nothing
should be one in last thread

>I only pay attention to the tcg
hi hoban

Take a look at the banlist

post dik?

I've enver played zombies before so I've got no idea what to do with these guys besides 3x Mez/Uni/Shiranui dude

Also ww may have a shitty secondary but we will never be as retarded as vanguard's market, jesus christ the price for commons is plain retarded

>its still the same, twilight adds nothing
hey twilight lumina is fucking great
punishment dragon is okay too

ygopro.org/downloads/
is this shit legit?
does it have links?

is there ANY ygopro with links for mac at all?

fuck I recently heard about link summoning
kinda want to pick this game up now,
what decks are super fun to play outside of the meta?

>someone at dng has a brain
Am I dead or something?

Yeah bruh, getting handlooped from wind-ups was hella fun, and full power hat was so interactive

>full power hat was so interactive
So was Tele-DAD, Qli, Glads, & CED Yata

general went to shit everyone left desu
out of curiosity who are you?

>2017
>having a mac that doesn't have wine

wine is shit to be honest, just give me a ygopro with links that work, pretty please.

Now the question is if is more fast than ygo

Accel, Blu_Switch, RD4, Scorpio404, King of DNG, Bboyspiral, BFK, Raita, AtmosX, Nerffie, Mr. Vet Jr and Marzipan all left us in ruin.

A few threads ago someone posted this webm. Does anyone have a decklist for it?

Hope everythings ok, user. Welcome back

>mentioning King of DNG, BFK, Raita, Atmos, and Marzipan amongst the decent people
Kill yourself

Not my fault you have shit taste, edgelord.

It's only shit if you're a retard who doesn't know how to get it work, otherwise it's the only thing that makes using a mac bearable.

>not liking those users
Retard.

My name is RATA

Is there a not shit link client? Ive tried 4 of them and theyre either buggy as hell or just unusbale

having to find the correct dlls for every other program and/or instal a partial OS per executable is a pain, I rather use virtualbox and instal everything inside that.

I resent that.

Arc-V ended in 2017 it is considered now the worst series with the worst Finale.
2015 Satellar knights won worlds, 2016 Blue eyes won worlds.
Konami released Master rule 4 and there is a new card type Links, a new monster type cyberse.
Pendulum zones changed position to the S/T zone.
There are now Extra deck monster zones, 1 per player. You cannot summon from the extra deck in any other zone than this without link monsters.
Dueling network got lawsuited and BLS sold the code to Dueling book.
Minerva got reprinted, is no longer just a prize card. Some timelords got printed, Cosmic Blazar got printed.
Konami released the phone app Duel links and is a massive hit general got created as /dlg/

I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit

mixtape when

>>A powerful warrior with the same capabilities as the legendary "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".

That's a nice little nod to them both being level 8 with the same attack and defense.

Too bad BLS is worse than Blue-eyes in every way possible due to being a blue card.

Soon

Xth for Blaster ;(

vanilla bls gives me bad memories of my brother saying rituals go in the extra and fucking my shitty machine deck with a random 3k beatstick from no where

Why are you here and why do you think your opinion matters or is correct, cuckold?

lol nerd

What ever happened to them anyway?

I thought Accel left of his own accord, you were in a coma man? Damn. All those profits, lost to the wind. You probably would have made a killing off of Zoo.

This made laugh so hard

Is he accel? So there were no more tourneys because he was in comma? Fug

>A Beautiful Goddess that fight to protect the afflicted and purify the wicked. She doesn't fight with hatred, she hopes that she can change the hearts of evils somehow. She relies on those who gains her trust, and they are blessed with a beautiful life. Apparently, she is related with the Queen of Oblivion.

>Queen of Oblivion.
I thought she wasn't how interesting.

Dude. I maded it myself.
And it's just a belief, there is no lore of any of them sadly ;_;

oh...well atleast I know she ends up with endymion.

>want to practice links against ai
>cant find a program that lets me.
suffering

lol nonargument cuckold

>endymion fag
Meh...

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=eKBxky1nHAg

>needing ai
For what purpose?

>megacuckital g
no

so do people actually watch him just to go to sleep?
cuz that's all I'm doing not even a minute in

It's probably not him, but it could be. He always loved doing that, "Your prom date you ugly sack of shit" meme.

so i dont have to worry about time limits and stuff

triggered nerd

git gud

triggered cuckold

Get a room already and have sex with each other