How to hide assets

getting married soon

but honestly would like to stash my assets cause i know the stats.

im thinking buy one btc a month via local bitcoins, and in addition trade alt coins cuz alt coins are much harder to trace.

not sure if i can stash money with my moms, tho i do trust her

any input appreciated. I live in CA.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.legalzoom.com/can-irrevocable-trust-protect-assets-divorce-25752.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread is very relevant to my interest.
The problem I see is that btc is extremely volatile.

I have been thinking about opening a bank account in a foreign country but the financial authorities in my country are very eager to fimd thise and fuck you in the ass.

The best part about crypto is that if you do it right, it is impossible for anyone to freeze your account or take it from you without your consent. No other asset has that feature.

You could just get bitcoin then launder it through monero and end up with bitcoin again so it's not so volatile

> Buy gold
> Hide in disclosed location

And you'll be good

Just get a prenup

Isn't there a way to make her think you're married without actually getting legally married?

implying they work

How are you ever going to sell ur cryptos again for fiat money w/o raising suspicion? Ur idea is basically the same as tax evasion and could get you jailtime

With this mindset, why even marry? Remember, if you wanna die rich, abide by the three Fs: if it flies, floats or fucks, rent, dont buy.

That is why you get a qt from a third world shithole where feminism and female entitlement are unheard of and marry her

For example, Russian women believe if a man beats you, it means he loves you

You never set foot from the States, did you?

If he discloses the location he'll be far from good.

I am murcan tho

Western women are shit, everyone knows that

bumping for interest...
NEED to know how to do this LMAO
cmon guys i know you have the knawwledge

>implying your wife's lawyers won't find out anyway during the divorce

You really think you're the first one to hide your assets, OP? Big celebs and businessmen still get fucked during divorces despite hiding assets in offshore accounts, precious metals or rare collectables all the time..

Your best bet is to still do a prenup even though it may not work against a sufficiently motivated ex-wife.

Atleast you know that at worst you could lose 50% of your wealth instead of 99%.

im no genius but shouldn't the market have crashed by now if we follow a cycle of 2 huge ups followed by 2 small ups? aren't we in small up right now:/

This tbqh

your wife will win the eventual divorce, the only factor you can change is how big a percentage she'll take from you, but it'll always be minimum 50%

dont get married, retard, you dont need it as an declaration of your love, it's literally just an insurance for woman

Pre nupt, don't comingle

>Hide in disclosed location

>lives in Cuckfornia
>thinks he can get married and not be a slave to his wife / ex-wife for the end of time

Get a prenup that states you'll keep all of your retirement contributions and put away a certain percentage into a 401k without her knowing.

Honestly OP if you're serious about this, find a good corporate lawyer specialized in offshore companies
Through a system of shell companies and off shore bank accounts you can easily hide money, especially if the ammounts are negligable compared to the "big" buys

Prenuptial agreements get thrown out of courts quite often, especially if the soon-to-be ex can convince the judge that she was coerced into signing it, or did so against her will, or even if she wasn't in a stable emotional state when asked to sign it (whatever the fuck that means).

If you want to know the easiest way to have a valid prenup:

>Get it finalized and signed ASAP after engagement
The closer you are to the marriage date, the more likely a Judge could void it due to the woman not having enough time to properly review the prenup. Since OP is getting married Soon™, he's already fucked up.

>Get your own legal counsel to review the prenup, and convince her to get her own legal counsel too
Self-explanatory. If she gets her own lawyer paid by her own money to look at the thing, it'll give the prenup validity in court.

>Separating assets from community property is much easier than waiving her right to alimony
If all OP is doing is just keeping some assets/money out of community property, that's usually fine. It makes sense even if the marriage is guaranteed to never end in divorce - it could prevent a financially retarded spouse from ruining your plans for early retirement. Waiving her right to alimony, though, is something much more likely to be voided in the future because of how one-sided it can be.

that's the point
he means you're an ignoramus
do you know how many ex Soviet women come here with total chumps and then just divorce them

>get cucked by a mail order
They'll soon learn entitled western ways

Buy precious metals

bury in wilderness, 1 mile trek off an interstate highway.

record coordinates

Yes volatile in an upward direction

Soil shifts around. By the time you might need it you may never find it anymore.

You dont get a mail order bride and then let her have friends or go out. Thats the entire point of purchasing a woman, you dont have to deal with all the side shit a normal wife comes with (friends, family, etc)

if this is something you're really considering then don't get married you fucking dipshit

info.legalzoom.com/can-irrevocable-trust-protect-assets-divorce-25752.html

If you aren't married yet, you have a good shot at setting up a trust if you're main intention is to just keep your assets secure. You'll obviously have to consult an attorney, but if done properly it should shield the assets and only the earnings of the assets will be considered in the divorce.

>gettin married soon
>"knows the stats"
>responds by hiding money
>continues to plan on getting married despite of knowing the 50/50 stat

retard.c

Firearms are a great store of value. New Glock 19's seem to be a sure bet for a quick sell that also provides a hedge against inflation. If you buy online, you can probably get a price near wholesale.

>arguing between gold a crypto

Diversify my dudes

>split the stack
>fill small safe with gold
>rest on btc in the vain hope anyone will accept it
win win