>get undercarriage spray
>start going over spray in car wash
>engine starts idling rough lopping etc
>engine stays like this the entire wash
>drive off
>engine misfires once
>get home and engine is idling fine now no issues
>park it and go inside apartment

Should I be worried bros? Can I keep getting the undercarriage spray and just go through it more quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFtp_jmLF3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah man, just cruise over the underspray at 10mph

you got water in the intake. go to a hand carwash/wandwash and turn off the engine when you do it

Figure out what the water shorted out and fix it. I would take a hard look at your ignition system OP, this is probably your only real warning before something more interesting happens lol. In my case my plug wires belonged in the trash.

I don’t think so my intake is located in the fender that’s sealed off and the pipe it sucks the air in from is at a downward angle

Well I mean the engines fine now it’s running and isn’t misfiring anymore so I just think it was a quick fluke

>sucks the air in from a downward angle
>underspray
You fucking retard

Or it just means the dive home dried out whatever got wet and caused the miss frankly.

I’m honestly hoping this. I’m definitely not getting the undercarriage wash again I’ll just go to a local wand wash and wash the underside myself

>sealed in fender

>Intake
>truly sealed
COME THE FUCK ON user, USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE

Well is my intake fucked or what do I have to do to fix this then?!?

You have to clean it out, sounds like some of that water knocked some carbon loose
What you're going to have to do is take your intake off, and with your car running spray a small amount of water into the throttle body
You're car might turn off but that's what's supposed to happen

Mhmm good meme bud even I know not to purposely spray water into your Fucking engine

>good meme
it's was meh, does your intake have one of the standard k&n type filters? You might be able to get a hydrojacket, I think that's what they're called, it's a hydrophobic cover that supposedly breatheable that prevents hydro lock, other than that you could try getting a custom pipe made for the intake and relocate the filter to a new location

>living in an apartment

Yeah you should be concerned. What are you doing with your life?

you fucking leave it. it misfired ONCE and now is fine. it kicked whatever shit got in there out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFtp_jmLF3k

you should really use google before you start spouting shit

I wish I could draw it for you because it’s hard to explain
So it is basically a plastic cylinder with a small pipe protruding out of the side of it that’s what leads into the fender
It’s not an open filter like the K&N ones are

Hardly anyone here can afford to buy a house or live with any relatives that have a house.

Fuck off faggot.

You have a paper filter or a K&N?

Just for my ease of mind... this is a ruse that will cause damage. Dont.

All that means is they should be concerned about the state of their lives too.

see

Paper

What car is this?

Your cars fine