/wpsg/ - wow private server general

meme edition

>What is this?

This is /wpsg/ the longest and most elite wow private server general. Nosg and elysium babbies probably dont know we're a group of elite gamers.

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?:

Active:

* -Atlantiss catacylsm (HORDE)

* - medivh warmane TBC (horde)
Upcoming:

* Northcraft (wotlk) HORDE (led by Ituh and meer)

>discord

discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Previous:

xth for ascension having less than fifty items in its auction house

xth for when the fuck are ascension devs gonna do the restart to fix the fucking lag

Any1 playing on andorhal/sarg?
Tempting to play it.but i have no friends

Hey bros, which guild we in for Gummy's server?

We going Horde or Alliance?

That MAY be true for sargeras since i dont play there and i dont know shit about it

Anorhal on the other hand has decent AH for its pop.

I play on Andorhal horde side. I saw 1 user play alliance side and couple on Sarg.

user, I...

Alliance because of the faction queue and BC servers are 80:20 H:A.

I tried Andorhal.When he says decent for population he means there were 75 people online

sargeras is the new hotness
3x rates
FFA pvp
looting people you kill
andorhol is a 1x hugbox people use for shitty speedgrind builds

Sargeras was the one with 50 items in AH

well thats not surprising, server came out on the 21st and most people dont have the money to spend on stuff. and probably arent people farming to sell it to others

Enjoy your FFA gimmick while it lasts. No dungeons and raids for you though. Because after summon you'll be kicked out of party and killed for loot.

Why would anyone put stuff on the AH if you lose gear when you die? I imagine you have to keep extra gear lying around and anything you sell just benefits random players

15th for /join wpsg on Ascension (or any other server) to chat with lads

After Felmyst fiasco decided to give Medihv a go. So far (level 9 human rogue) shit is waaay better than elysium. Though, that could be the difference in clients. Why do people say Warmane is poorly scripted? Shit's just like retail as far as I can tell. And I played when TBC was current.

Feels good to say "I told you so" doesn't it? I love it

So now that Desk Slammers has been killed by a single person called Benisxd what guild are we going to now on Medivh?

Is actually a a thing

be yourself was pretty fun while it lasted and I wouldn't mind memeing it up on an instant 68 server

Yeah, its a thing. Just join discord.

would ascension-sargeras be better if they either removed stealth or made it exorbitantly expensive

are there any notable namefags in the medivh guild?

Gummy is just laying low while moving his shit to someone else outside America, please say yes

that would be me

no and there has been no cases of cancerous shitposting

stealth is actually really shitty unless you blow talents to improve it
i saw someone 8 levels higher than me from a good 20 yards away in stealth
making stealth more expensive would have gank builds drop defensives to compensate rather than nerfing the issue of too much burst

he could literally have avoided this entire thing by simply having someone else be the front figure. well, he got the attention he craved so badly, and now he will forever be remembered as the biggest cuck the private server community has ever seen while he slowly dies of muscle disease.

>implying it's not because his code is shit and couldn't handle the players

He could've hided his identity, he could've used a EU&/asian host that accepts bitcoins or he could just release the code but really getting C&D isn't the issue here.

You Nigels best answer my question.

Wow you played through starting are and its JUST LIKE RETAIL

Is elwynn not typical? What's different about higher level zones?

>walk into hellfire
>all the npcs fighting at the dark portal are idling around
>wrathguards that are level 58 hitting for 600 a shot
perfect scripting bro
*unzips wallet*

I'm gonna bite the Ascension bait

are you fucks on the FFA PvP server or the regular PvP server

seems like a few on each but theres more activity on FFA Pvp than on the 1x server

Why would you need a wallet, ascension shill? There is no queue or cash shop.

People are everywhere you gotta choose for yourself. waiting for you on regular server on horde

I expect some bugs. Is it just some wonky mobs here and there?

According to GMs he wasn't even there during server opening. The admins had to update the servers themselves because Gummy wasn't there. I highly doubt the code or the server is the issue.

>ascension is dead

NICE FUCKING TRY MOLTEN SHILLS IT'S SO POPULATED THAT ITS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE RIGHT NOW

Medivh waiting u

but i don't like horde

>43 members online

nice normie guild you have there

>Veeky Forums_Meme_Pepe_Laughing9.jpg
>Veeky Forums
>that filename in general
is this the power of lelmane shills?

I'd rather play with 40 normies than 10 trannies.

>join wpsg
>literally 1 person besides me

> People are everywhere
> Peak population of 700

>decide to try Ascension
>It dies LITERALLY 5 seconds after logging on

L M A O

Redpill me on Medivh, what's thee population like and how is the scripting/stability overall?

SCHEDULED RESTART YOU FUCKING CHOWDERHEAD

what faction

Its pretty good. People are fuckong everywhere levelling. Looks lile they got the gummy crowd

500 constant online in more then enough.

4k online right now, scripting isn't stock at least. I've done about 30-40 quests and all were scripted, mobs say their proper lines and cast their spells. Only faulty thing people found so far was that imps run away at 100% speed, and from my own perspective I found the enrage on some BE zone mobs to be a little too strong

lol. I leveled a shaman to 12 and within this time I ran into this many issues in the Draenei starting area:
>mining/herbs nodes sometimes appear as large and very distorted
>same with water/food box respawns
>critters are buggy to the point that sometimes you can hit them several times and they don't lose health or die
>respawns are fucked up at times. you will come to some areas and it will be completely empty, no bodies or mobs. Walk away and then come back and the mobs appears (happened at least in two areas including the naga warlord in the cave in the southwestern part of Azuremyst)

This was like with 4 hours of play time.... in a starting area.

>JUST LIKE BLIZZARD HURR DURR

scripting is garbage and raid bosses like vashj are a mess

play something else while waiting for a better opportunity

> 500 people 2 days after launch

>sargeras only has 20 items on the auction hou-

this is actually embarrassing to look at

asscension players, explain?

-se

why play this server?

It's a fresh, interesting concept. There are good ideas there but it will go straight to shit because no one will play there.

>server is barely 2 days old
>lose your shit on death
>people keeping anything except extra extra extra extra greens
>most things on the AH either dont fit with builds or are hand-me-downs
>people hoarding most non-cloth materials for their own use

i was just rusing btw, there are like 1500 items on the AH. i'd take another pic but i literally can't log in. you'll just have to trust me :^)

I played on ascension last night and none of the guards would tell me where profession trainers were, is there something weird going on there too? No professions?

Explain why is Vashj a mess?

The amount of shitposting, spamming of false information and actively sabotaging makes me think that the private server hype bubble has completely burst now

I don't know about you, but medivh is the best option for a 1x tbc at the moment, and i'll be playing it regardless if it gets a vg base. Here are the possible scenarios

>warmane gets shut down, which will be completely worth any time I invest into this server
>gummy comes online with a new host/name, which will be completely worth any time I invest into this server
>warmane remains the king of server stability and I actually keep a blizzlike tbc character

these are the only scenarios outside of "xD just dont play the game bro". If you can name a better 1x tbc server i'll join it. Im just looking at this logically, and there is no reason to keep hopping server

the sporebats don't function properly for one, they can infinite spawn in the air and shot poison on the ground, there was a video up but it's removed

the poison pools are also broken and they are rarely there

thats right come play retail

>500 people on niche server for people that sick of regular wow

the logic is that warmeme is ran by literal scummy scam artist fucking niggers and supporting them is jewish slavery. you're the private server equivalent of that guy who buys music off itunes and donates to twitch streamers. i don't care if you're having fun, you're enabling cancer and you need to stop.

>makes me think that the private server hype bubble has completely burst now

Fucking good, maybe the normies will stay away and we can have servers that don't get shut down or collapse because they can't handle the flood of people

Not the OP but this is fucking dumb. Keep your private server elitism and bullshit righteous for-love-of-the-game. You volunteer to run these servers? No? Let them get paid. It's ok to steal the IP but only if no one makes a dime?

People being this mad about someone playing on warmane. You should seriously consider suicide, your life must be very sad.

ok newfag
ok newfag

That's nasty but the sporebats are supposed to be really annoying on P3. Was expecting way worse kind of stuff coming from a boss like Vashj like being able to move with the core or some shit.

Whoops my argument is weak. Quick, who's been on this anonymous board longer?

>implying vanilla and tbc are not cotton farmer simulators

>That's nasty but the sporebats are supposed to be really annoying on P3
no as in hundred of sporebats stacks in the sky and they stay there for the whole fight and just spam poison, a video of it was posted on reddit but the guy made it private

>he thinks /wpsg/ will revive on northcraft

If you're name isnt on this list your irrelevant

ummmmmmm horde or alliance?

Literally no one in that list can be considered good.

Even by /wpsg/ standards.

>wotlk cucks trying to take over

where were u when /wpsg/ had two 25 man groups ready on Medivh?

t. catacuck

>people trying to create the FOTM guild on a new fresh server for the 4237894th time thinkinig it will be any different
good luck i guess

>implying even the diapershitting memers in salty dogs cant clear nu-naxx

What is the definitive answer for faction and server for "we"

I don't play this game to feel better about myself, morally speaking. Nothing in life is free, if I have to make a compromise and play on a working populated server ran by scumbags, so be it

that's the 1x? 80% guild dead before level 70

Horde on northcraft.

wwu.pl

server is too hard to tell right now
but faction is horde almost certainly

sign me the fuck up as enhance cummy

t. cunny

fake. I personally have more than 20 items on the ah

There are two types of wow. Cotton farmer and daily meme

WUZ

guild name?