Stinger is an Embarrassment

The pricing is out and the flagship Kia is at the dealerships. Only one problem. For the price of the "performance" 365hp turbo laggy V6 model, you can buy a 485hp naturally aspirated car that destroys it in every measurable spec from the size to the track.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragtimes.com/Dodge-Charger-Timeslip-29538.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um sweety.. They aren't in the same segment.

>both reasonably priced sport sedans
>not same segment

Who gives a fuck?

One can't accelerate, one can't turn.

The charger beats the stinger at both.

Dodge is a nightmare to deal with when the car goes wrong but I've heard Kia will fix anything under 100k miles for under warranty because they want to be competitive in the US market.

So yeah if you want problems and fighting with the dealership... get that big NA engine.

Those people have troubles because they instantly start ricing it.

Lets see:
>Ancient Mercedes Architecture with proven Unreliability back-to-back with a company that bends over for bailouts and boughy out from Fiat

>Superior Korean Quality designed with the best German engineers and tested at the Nurburgring.

>dodge

>Korean engine vs Chrylser engine
Wew, I honestly don't know which one is worst.

>Kia
>FCA

Not exactly top choices.

Looks like Dodge had the better German engineers

Now post the nurburgring times. That's right, shut the fuck up and sit down son.

And how do you suppose a 365hp car that does .78 g on a skidpad is going to out burger king a 485hp car that does .91?

>dodge beating kia
That's like winning the special Olympics. Sure, the charger is faster but at the end of the day its still a Dodge.

This

Summed up nicely.

What exactly is the issue?

Agreed

Is the unbeatable Hyundai/Kia warrenty thing still true? They don't really have anything to prove anymore, so I figure they'd let that slide.

Everyone honors their warranties. That's the whole point

This car shouldn't cost a cent over 30k

Kia warranty is a joke. Everything will be rejected because normal wear and tear.

So you agree that Kia is a special olynpics tier brand? Or a special olympics brand best your korean premium luxury brand?

Make up your mind shill.

>say it with me now
NOBODY EVER PAYS STICKER FOR A GOOK CAR

They are probably already offering $7500 rebates to get these ugly pieces of shit off the lot.

They just came out. I agree but it's going to take a while before deep discounts happen. Even still it's a turd.

>30k new for a Stanger GT
I'd be willing to take it for that price, to be honest with you famiglia.
Dog-eater or not, a mid-sized hatch cruiser with good power and decent numbers to it for 30k off the lot seems like a decent deal.

The Kia Stinger might be underwhelming, but the Charger is still the Charger. Its transmission is made of glass, and its quality control is nearly on par with Lada because lolfiat and lolchrysler.

Hell, not even lolchrysler, because the 300 is built better than the Charger now. Dodge is just garbage.

The Kia is a midsize priced to compete with compacts
The Dodge is a full size sedan albeit dirt cheap

>scat pack

Dodge are LITERALLY calling their own product shit.

hate to say it but i kinda agree with opee

The Scat Pack/Daytona is slower.

So exactly the same as every other manufacturer then.
>Nissan bouncing Navara clutches at 10k cause lelnormalwearandtear.jpg

>tfw you get 485hp for 40grand in ameriland
>tfw payed 49k euro for my BMW 335i with 326hp
Take me to America pls. With my income I would live like a king there and here in germany im just middleclass

335I costs 90k+ in Aus, yet the Stinger costs between 49k and 59k for the 6, we've got a weird system.

The thing is bud, you get a car with way lower build quality and far worse interior with that 40k. Also you can easily chip tune the 335i up to 400 hp, and the car weighs substantially less than the charger.

Luxury car tax.

Granted but riddle me this, why didn't the FPV GT-F suffer from LCT?

Well I like the interior of my BMW much more compared to the musclecars but to get a new car close to 500hp here in Germany I had to pay 80-90 grand.

>So you agree that Kia is a special olynpics tier brand? Or a special olympics brand best your korean premium luxury brand?
Both.

Assembled in Australia?

KIA: Keep It Away from me

and the kia is still a kia

Oh fuck lol.

You might be right there, I don't know.

but is actually more reliable

I would cross shop these and the Charger wins.
Any mechanical concerns can be eased with an extended warranty, and you walk out the door with over 10k saved.

It says Daytona. Not Scat Pack Daytona

Killed in action

dragtimes.com/Dodge-Charger-Timeslip-29538.html

Stock 2016 running a 12.1 with tires

kia btfo

Audible chuckle.

I work at SAP and there are tons of people here that came in on H1-B or L-1 and then converted to permanent residence.

(Most don't go for citizenship since permanent residence confers almost all of the benefits, and going for US citizenship via naturalization results in a loss of German citizenship.)

Keep Inside Asia

>200,000 mile warranty
???

How many liters in the Dodge V8?

On the drive train, the one part on a car that never fucking fails

v8 camaro and mustangs get better hp/price even in Europe.

just mod and stop giving a shit about stuff like reliability and cheap maintenance.

Thought the current SRT line up is either a NA 6.4 or a SC 6.2

KIA BTFO

>tfw 323hp v6 for 19k
eat shit

392 cubic inches

WHY IS IT CALLED "SCAT PACK"!!!??!?

Learn some English

It goes so fast it makes you scat your pants.

So... the car makes you want to leave?

I do this but with my dick

Drivetrain includes engine and ask VAG owners and their DSG's about not failing before 200k

Scat essentially means GTFO, so the car has the GTFO pack.

The kia is literally a copycat response to the Charger.

All Kia's look like a Ford in the front, a Dodge in the back, with a Mazda/Toyota/Hyundai interior. They haven't come up with an original design since their shit-tier days

Dodge coined the phrase in their Muscle cars in 1968 when the Super Bee debuted

The SRT is 6.4, the R/T is 5.7.
Hellcat has 6.2 s/c.

The R/T Scat pack has the 392

the charger is fucking disgusting inside. oceans of shit plastic everywhere like it's straight out of the 90's

>looks like it’s from the 90s
Have you even been inside a 90s American car? They look nothing alike inside you mong

335i is a great tuner car, but has shit reliability. That said i've never seen one go to 400rwhp without meth.

Why didn't you post the comparable interior?

Whoever thought kia was gonna be making a cool car must have been living under a rock in their parents basement for the last 20 something years.

>Comparing a 2 door to a GT sedan

That doesn't look that bad compatively to the base (which is what you posted) mustang and camaro.

The Scat Pack would be even slower

The Charger is even faster than the Challenger. Congrats. Shares the same platform as the Challenger but because it has no retro design to worry about, it's more engineered and aerodynamic.

HP per liter dumbfuck

>He'd rather have the losing retard than the winning one
Its also still a kia

>>Comparing a 2 door to a GT sedan

>this level of autism

2 doors v. 4 doors has not mattered since the euro sports sedan invasion of the 80s.

> kia stinger

b-b-bu-but LUK AT WAT U GET

says increasingly desperate korean car company employee

Wew Kia

Can't argue with this, at least the Korean garbage has some sort of quality control.

Like those shitty "american luxury" cadillacs and Buicks that sells like hotcakes in China but poorly everywhere else?

korean cars are pretty bad, but you are a fucking idiot if you think a chrysler product could compare to something korean.

FCA is the bottom of the barrel nigger tier

at least its not made by Chrysler

That is going to be the norm for the "Kepp It Away" Stinker. K900 sales figures incoming!

yep, QC.

It takes a special level of drain bramage to pay that much for a kia

Engine wise, we can all agree that Chrysler makes a better engine than KIA, right?

To be honest, this looks so fucking cheap. Explains the price to me.

>60 fucking grand
>KIA
THEY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Except that's not what the current charger interior looks like.

Check