Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInfo.aspx?realm=Ely&item=17782
github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for DoN horde bulls

DoN hype train never stops

DoN is a nice guild, this is the first time I actually enjoy guild chat

Is it possible to do dungeon quest runs from 59-60? I haven't touched any of the 55+ dungeons yet

Join today.
Plenty of people still levelling and we have a good amount of high 50s and 60s
there are members of all levels still questing together and running 5mans too.
Dont be shy, come on over, new players, alts, refugees... all are welcome.
Whisper "Handro" for an inv to guild

hey guys, haven't played in a while. I heard gummy craft got suicided, came here to laugh at you.

redpill me on DoN

how much better does druid get after bear form? there's no way 10-20 can be any worse than 1-10, I'm level 6 and already want to fucking kill myself

a lot better

>Alliance bows to Dindus
>in contact with aliens
>All members rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control Azeroth with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of an ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities in outlands (Dindugrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every battleground in Azeroth
>babies will be sacrificed to the Fel
>ancient Troll scriptures tells of two angels who will descend upon Azeroth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Dindus are in regular communication with Sylvanas and Guldan forwarding the word of The Horde
>all members learned fluent common in under a week
>Alliance entrust their gold reserves with the Dindus. There's no gold in Booty Bay, only the Dindu Bank
>The Dindus were founded 67 years ago, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, we are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Big bang to the end of the universe
>The Dindus of Nuffin will guide Azeroth into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Once you get gear with bonus stats, it'll become a lot easier. Until then you're every mob's cumrag.

2 man guild that is full of gummy refugees now, sasuga reddit hype. can't wait for it to get overtaken by tranny orbiter normies.

Longview is a PvE shitter and will never get BRE.

Why is this server always down? I can never log in.

Heres a quick rundown

>Alliance bows to Dindus
>in contact with aliens
>will bankroll the first cities in outlands (Dindugrad will be be the first city)
>ancient Troll scriptures tells of two Orcs who will descend upon Azeroth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Dindus are in regular communication with Sylvanas and Guldan forwarding the word of The Horde
>Alliance entrust their gold reserves with the Dindus. There's no gold in Booty Bay, only the Dindu Bank
>The Dindus were founded 67 years ago, from the space-time reference point of the start of the base human
>In reality, we are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Big bang to the end of the universe
>The Dindus of Nuffin will guide Azeroth into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>people selling 6slot bags for more than they cost at a vendor

real smart players you folks have here

Hive mind

You can advertise your guild but this is literal spam.

C H I N A

>longview

realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInfo.aspx?realm=Ely&item=17782

:kingthink:

I cant help that one of my members was posting my pasta at the same time as i was

>Alliance bows to Dindus
>in contact with aliens
>ancient Troll scriptures tells of two angels who will descend upon Azeroth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Dindus were founded 67 years ago, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

yeah man nihilum/mandate never act obnoxious in here, these horde jerks need to calm down

>no player named handro is currently playing
WHY LIVE

>implying they wont get gkicked
This isnt MoH lolololololol

BRE is rolled out lol

Just leave a message

why don't you just give it to your most skilled PvPer like Reznik in MoH. you can tell he PvPs because he's always talking about PvP.

btw I PvP lol.

Message some other sperg who's 40-60

TRANNIES OUTSMARTING GARR

no more pvpers want it

>Retbull proved to be the hero MoH needed

Do you ever get tired of posting about yourself?

wtf do you think?

can i get a vanilla leveling guide?

AAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA

JYRONE GETS BRUTALITY BLADE AND EVERYONE CONGRATULATES HIM BUT DADS IS SPEECHLESS

ROFL IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING KEKED KEK

Are Kulls zigz and sorkarn the only people with balls in your guild?

github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide

yea

what if dads has some submissiveness fetish and likes getting fucked in the ass by a tranny?

Not being a jerk, but you can find a decent one in 10 seconds. Joana is a good one, vanillaguide is an addon some people like that shows a guide step by step as you play.
Most of the top guides you'll see listed in google are roughly the same or copy/pasted with slight changes.
The big things to keep in mind are that they were written by hunters usually and that means many things that they solo can't by say a warrior. And it also assumes a virtually empty server as the leveler was quickly ahead of the pack on a fresh blizz realm.
With a guide the most important thing to remember is to kill as you go. Don't just follow a road from quest to quest, kill as much as you can stand as you're traveling, turn it into a combination of questing and light grinding. The guide will assume you're doing this already, and some of the guides will have a few quests not in this patch so monster xp will help fill in gaps.

Now google and you'll figure it all out on your own without any memes from here.

Dads has IF and Deathbringer though.

The only people with balls in MoH are the girls.

you don't? are you some kind of gay or something lol

are you implying ironfoe is a raid weapon?

this guy has been raiding since the server launched

>giving loot to the mic spamming American

jej

Is "she" going to be the next super villain our world will know?

Thanks

That's not being a jerk user, that's being unusual civil thanks for the advice on following one.

He is a cuck, you cant give him loot.

Is the server down or something? I cannot connect, and the website is useless.

Yes

Works on my machine

How is this thing going guys?
I stopped playing around the time they announced ZK merging. Never reached 60, is there any leveling population? Are the general pops dropping or steady? Has the faggot drama stopped or new guild took its place?
How are generals and what is the latest fuckup by devs and fotm meme here?
/quickrundown/ please. Will I have anything to go back to once I got some time on a few months or is there a new server to hop on planned for then?
Crab unrelated

lots of new levelers now with the gummy's fiasco

Literally read the 10 posts above you

Uh
Will I be able to find a raiding guild if I'm just coming into anathema?

she's on good terms with the bogdanoff brothers, so probably not. unless she abuses her position of power ofcourse.

>Tgirl invites you to join

alright which one of you shitstains is responsible for this

Me

Thats a normal guild, i often see members of it.
They probably invite everyone.

Im online actually

Anime alliance guild when?

MoH is the tranny guild, contain your shit to your discord.

Imgur shitting itself? I can't open the talent guides in the OP. Can someone post druid leveling talents?

>anime is tranny
really gets the brain pumpin

There is already two Alliance raid guilds raiding in both major timezones of NA and EU

why make a third?

pupper pals is a normie guild, fuck off indi.

>you cannot whisper yet

Is CCwatch just a shit tier addon? my debuff durations keep disappearing

I leveled slowly on zeth, have a shaman and paladin at uh, 50ish. Then came back just to make sure they transferred to elysium, but was an idiot and holding out for gummy because i'm too new or too stupid.
Is it it still fun here? Would I be able to find a spot somewhere or should i not bother?
I don't care if i play with Veeky Forums or not but i don't think MoH raids at times i can make anyhow, plus not even 60.

MoH raids saturdays and sundays for now, ~8pm to whenever people die of exhaustion.

paladin name?

Invite me to MoH...

will you do jumpruns with me deca?

I would unironically stretch out Cosmo's asshole

@183617881
kill yourself trannygger

same2u bby ;))

>harpies outside thunder bluff immediately start casting a heal on themselves even if they're already casting another spell

wow golly I didn't know casting two spells at once was blizzlike

just report this they might fix it

same way they'll fix caster mobs casting once and then beating on you with their staff until they die. or how ranged mobs will just freeze when you deadzone them.

Yeah, that's what i thought and that's cool but wouldn't ever be able to. No big deal.
I doubt I want to do that here, sorry.

Pls respond

It pains me seeing a lonely anime like Decadence struggle to make friends.

your mace dropped

I'll be your friend if you suck my dick retard lmao.

same anime guild so animes aren't bullied when?

redpill me on deca. is he a tranny?

I want to fuck all the animes

No he's actually the only person from MoH who ever admitted and explicitly said he was male and nothing else.

>he

but you call yourself "she" in 3rd person all the time in here

leave her alone

if you dont have any friends, no
if you were deep in a clique you would be full pre-bis right now

>tfw finally done with shithole mulgure and can start questing in comfy barrens

So /elyg/, what's your favorite instance? The one you never get sick of running or excited to reach? I've always held a softspot for Ragefire Chasm, despite it being braindead easy and posing next to no harm (except if you have idiots playing and fuck up the orc pulls before Targaram).
It will always hold that special place due to nostalgia and being the first instance i ran.

>barrens
>comfy

LBRS. farming gems for ubers key is maximum comfy.

VC