/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1879

Recent News
Chapter 90-93 Released
Summer Korwa(Wind): gbf.wiki/Korwa_(Summer)
Prototype Weapon(Dark): gbf.wiki/Prototype
September Unite and Fight changed from Wind to Earth.

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Weapon_Skills
gbf.xzz.jp/#tLLelccsEJxCDsIxCFritefeVrisEF2QxKJtNsExl9xl9xl9xl9xl9xldxeIxCKxeHxJdxCJyFDtNN
gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/#5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck brat.

djeeta best girl

koko?

Despite what /gbfg/ thinks every character has their own role to fill so it depends on what you mean by "need". I'll just highlight 4 characters that I have that have been useful to me:

Jeanne is very, very valuable for solo play thanks to having a mist that stacks with mist. She's also one of the harder hitting light characters in general.
Ferry gives you a pretty big boost when trying to damage race and also for strike time. She won't usually help you solo anything though.
Juliet is an incredibly versatile and useful buffer that can go in any team at all. She hits hard thanks to her shrouds and ougi bonus damage and her first skill is a very potent buff and debuff combo.
Song is a very valuable character for light mainly for her ability to help you solo things. Combine her with Ely using a GW harp and you'll see your solo survivability go way up. If you 5* Song, not only does her para go from strong to broken, but she also becomes one of light's best buffers.
Amira's pretty useful when starting out as she acts as a DATA buffer for your team when you don't have any. Any time you find yourself lacking a source of DATA, you'll want to bring her in to compensate.

koke!

Cock Oh!

Guess i shouldn't have hosted all those Maculas

summer betor when?

same

double team?

>#1879

What went so right?

Kokekoko

I have reached enlightenment. There is nothing Cygames can release that will make me spend my 150 Rolls. I will be saving up for a spark. Probably.

Cock Que Cock Oh*

Post Lanlan!

Goodnight /gbfg/! Hope I can farm 12 more sutras before the event ends.

>It's another episode where secondary back up is locked and all debuffers are afk/dead.

If this happens a few more times, I may be able to break free from this game.

Good luck user, I could never have that much patience.

gib legfest

Summer medusa changes element based on your MC element, triple draw rate

suptix la?

Is it possible to farm like 600k pendants during Rise of the Beast? How big of a task is this?

I am completely neutral on Medusa and she is not one of the handful of characters that would get me to troll.

supfest when

I want cute stickers to collect but I don't really care about cuteposting and I don't want sneezes. What do I do.

Here's one

Stop! Brat is only into pure yuri and me and her scissor regularly.

Post your ID and let cummiesposter Brat do her job.

10 minutes!

I personally think it's a really high bar to set for yourself, but it's probably doable if you can do a lot of damage to those raid bossess that become available when the crystal is fully lit!

New version soon!

>not wanting medusa
I don't like you anymore

Fuck tripshitters though. Cuteposting is funny but not when a tripfag does it, it just ventures into cancerous at that point. I'd probably sneeze on them several times if they left a sticker on my profile for any reason whatsoever.

But I already have a version of her

Everyone forgot about him.

I don't know what I'd even spark, unless dog is qtboi I'm not making myself suffer that long

Sumanai. Medusa is pretty cute but not cute enough to bait me into rolling like Kumuyu or Sen.

It's all cancer, you retard.

The trip doesn't change a thing when it's all based on circlejerking over personalities.

This is my favorite post.

Drang!

>the only character I want is ticketable
f-feels good

Does anyone have the numbers of both a Chev Sword and Gun grid and why small Majesty + Might is better than Horus Might?

If you have at least 1 mediocre mainwheel team, you can do that easily. Just solo the ex+ raids, or do something about 80% damage, and pub at 20% and let others finish. Personally, I just solo Neptune as it is a joke with Earth Elysian.

w-wuv wuv?

I better not see that sad lily image in this thread!

Rerun eventually

>try to debuff my own raids
>warlocks come in and steal MvP
>try to run Warlock
>Vohu never gets debuffed

Oh I have teams. I just never tried that hard during those events. Good to know its possible.

You probably will. I'm a sad and lonely person. My luck is near 0 on /gbfg/. I'm not good at the game, or anything for that matter except making people feel better by them bullying me, and not in a fun way.

Do tell, so we can laugh at your taste

Summer medusa or Summer ferri are the only thing that will get me to draw anytime soon.
I have characters for all the elements I play. I don't care about any other character besides those two that I can think of

37 days to go.

>why small majesty+might is better than horus might
the numbers are higher. It's literally the dumb obvious answer

HOMO BEGONE

HOMOS UNITE

I'm new, how 2 small is better than big?

IT'S TIME

>use carmelina debuff resistance lowered
>everything lands, even carmelina's def down

B-but i can find him attractive without being homo

Kill yourself faggot

36 hours to go.

gbf.wiki/Weapon_Skills
Educate yourself

I'm confused. I have no support summons set but I got some items from people using my summons?

Any slot without something set will just use your team's current main summon.

wtf i'm sad now as well

>My luck is near 0
I sometimes wonder why I even bother playing this game if my countless efforts are never rewarded.

gbf.xzz.jp/#tLLelccsEJxCDsIxCFritefeVrisEF2QxKJtNsExl9xl9xl9xl9xl9xldxeIxCKxeHxJdxCJyFDtNN

gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/#5

Sadposters begone, you faggots have your own board.

Ah. That makes sense. I thought I was being hacked.

14 hours until SUPTIX

14 hours until UB shitposting

>anime and LOS announced this year
>still no rerun

Get your shit together kikegames.

Playable colossus when?
Why do we firebros have to suffer this much? we dont even have a cute loli ssr

Don't lie to me

Silva

I don't need weapons or gacha, I just need to have a good time playing this game with friends and guildmates. Too bad I've failed at this too.

Post ID, I want to make you feel better user.

What row 4 class would be best for this setup?
I'm guessing i should go something like Lucha or Zerker?

>it looks like lily wants to cry
Don't make me feel worse

- several days after Yahoo release
>several days after DMM release
- several days of longtime japanese players bitching
>just like after DMM specials
- summer gacha is ending
>tix dont come with limiteds
If it's not on the 24th, then it might be on the 2nd when they stream.

We do have flair potato, we deserve more though!

You're okay

No you won't.

Who is still faithful to S.Zoi and gonna join S.Zoi club this summer? I don't have dark grid but I know she can help my wind team to some extent.

Zooey is for retards

my next SSR draw on the right

Lolis are fucking garbage and Colossus isn't going to be a fucking loli.

So, whos probably featured in next gacha cycle? I expect like 'wrong season' Bea

Also, it is fair to assume that characters that already have a bunch of versions are less likely to get a new seasonal no?

That means that one might safely rule out characters like Cagliostro, Clarisse, Sen, Aruru, etc

..Makes me wonder which characters are pretty popular and does not have any seasonals whatsoever.

>worst magna grid
>worst omega raid
>still only 1 eternal (pure garbage)
>shiva is the only good summon
>all fire girls are either: gigantic sluts or ugly whores

I have nothing but pity for anyone playing fire.

t. poorfag f2per who can't afford zoi

How long until I can draw better summer characters? I need Zooey.

Shut the FUCK up, Bluebeard.

I gomen

>stream
10 HALF POTS DAILY LOGIN BONUS ANNOUNCED DURING STREAM
GET HYPE
what's that? not enough
WE'LL ADD 30 BERRIES ON TOP OF THAT
for our loyal players