/mbgg/ - Mobage General #735

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html
auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?fr=auc_top&p=崩壊3rd&oq=&auccat=0&tab_ex=commerce&fixed=0&sc_i=&ei=UTF-8&b=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

momiji was innocent

HK416 is shit! SHIT!

What about What the Hen?

I want an equippable in-game costume version of that.

Mamuru

MamoruColle when?
Saru already got theirs

HK416 a cute!
CUTE!

>tfw I used to dislike piston ARs and loved the SCAR but now 416 is my gunfu and I don't know what to think.

If anyone was thinking of starting Alternative Girls, right now is your best chance so take it while it lasts.

You get like 20+ free rolls and 2 more if you do the twitter achievements where you just have to let the app open your browser then close it.

>Honkers no longer has that free ticket for Theresa's gacha in the mail which made rerolling slightly less awful
>finally pull a Theresa even if it's gone
>she's just A
>still tempted to keep the account because this is absolute hell

Pay up to skip reroll hell

If an S Theresa account didn't cost $20 I'd have already done that. I just can't justify dropping that much on a game I'm not entirely sure I'll stick with for long once I leave this hell.

>tfw decided not to reroll
>now in grinding hell
All I want is the A bronya and an A Kiana, and I thought that wouldn't be too much to ask and wouldn't be too hard to grind.
but I was wrong

I have enough for a full roll right now and Theresa's gacha drops the Bronya I want which is really tempted. Best case scenario I get either of the two. Do I go for it or do I save for whatever comes next? Swimsuit gacha?

Isn't it more like

Swimsuits arent in gacha, they're going to be grindable. And before you let out a sigh of relief, its apparently going to be pretty rough stuff.

Last I checked S Theresa accounts were 2k JPY, maybe they've dropped. If they have I honestly may just fucking buy one. This is awful.

Never.

I saw one at 1800 and I think there was an even cheaper one but dunno if they're still there

So is the event going to be tough in terms of:

>you need to be running the event non-stop as long as you have the AP
or
>you need to have high level gear and girls if you want anything

Because I can deal with no-lifing the game and staying up till 6am to hit that bonus 30 AP, but I don't think I have the good stuff yet if it's the latter.

If I can't roll her by the time her gacha goes away I porbably just won't pick up the game. I don't really need another one anyway.

The latter requires no-lifing the shit out of the game and its probably going to be that so both of us will have to grind hard.
HQ level is the biggest time gate in the game so gotta get that up fast. At least it looks like swimsuits will last all the month of august with it being 3 waves.

>Had to use apkpure to update an app because qooapp still doesn't have the latest version
It's really weird apkpure can be really fast but can also really slow like what happened to Shoumetsu.

Those proportions look fucked up and disgusting.

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html

Here's a list of what to aim for if you don't have a favorite yet. Should be aiming for 2-3 4* accounts with characters you like at the very least with the amount of rolls we're getting.

Tried it last night and I couldn't get past an after-downloading black screen.

apkpure had the wrong version of a game I have and ended up having to install qooapp to get the correct version. Really hate their "Request Update" button goes straight to a useless facebook page.

Using what?

auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?fr=auc_top&p=崩壊3rd&oq=&auccat=0&tab_ex=commerce&fixed=0&sc_i=&ei=UTF-8&b=61

Praise chinese farmers

Wifi?
Phone?
what are you asking?

Why would it be wifi? I'm talking about where were you running it. There's Nox, the official PC version and on phone.

Is there a reason shoumetsu got removed from qooapp?

Oh wow, prices have really fallen. This is looking pretty tempting.

More kuso than ge, I guess.

IIRC JP publisher had problem with Qooapp during TW export release time.

Phone, I used to play the game on this phone before so don't know what's going on.

It's okay, that killed my desires to play it anyways.

They tend to fall really fast because the sellers undercut each other like savages until its not even worth it unless you have entire device farms like these people. Its great for the buyer but if you're a seller, you have to ride the wave really early or you'll lose a lot of profit.

Clear cache/data and retry then? Could be corrupted data.

Makes sense. I had never actually paid attention to this stuff however so the sheer rate at which the prices fall is surprising.

I think it was just two days ago that the cheapest Theresa account was 2000 JPY and now there's some with S Theresa and multiple other As for 1000.

Are any of the Heavenly Trial cards outright better than one another? I know I should just be getting whatever girl I like most, but if the card is arguably shit, I'd prefer to at least pick a girl I like between the good cards.
Not that I'll ever finish, but still, it's the thought that counts in this case.

>Not that I'll ever finish
Its actually a ton easier to finish now than it was 6 months ago

>Do 2 more ten rolls for Iris
>get 4 4* that are dupe
Kill me, I don't even have that many 4* characters.

Everything, nothing worked.

Is it possible to get costumes from the gacha? I keep getting weapons only.

>Theresa + 7000 crystals + tickets

Its scary what these chinks can do

I did a few rerolls, got an orange maid uniform for Ruri on one.

5* ticket is weapon only, I think.

You can. I got this one.

>sample

What file do I delete to reroll in Smash&Magic? shared_prefs doesn't do it.

>autism

Its pretty retarded to post a sample instead of the full thing so that guy is right on calling you out

only autists care though

Its a randomly picked google image search picture. Stop being autistic over dumb shit.

I really wish the more useful expeditions didn't take so many points to unlock in this stupid game. Especially since I made the mistake of not noticing I had enough to unlock R1-1 when I grabbed S1-1

>all that defense
God damn, I'm jealous.

>Get called out on retardation
>Waaaaaah stop being autistic

Try not being retarded next time

>that guy
uh huh

how do you get EP to do expeditions?

is uchihime still alive? It has such cute girls...

Try not being autistic next time.

Open up the C-lines and you'll get a bunch of EPs from doing them. 1500 won't look like a lot in a hurry

Global came and went. JP still exists.

Each expedition you clear gives EP. If you have one unlocked then the EP value is the EP it gives, which means ones like A1-1 give 15 EP per clear.

Ah, so C gives a lot? Good to know. I hadn't really looked at it since I was mainly focused on the fact that R mentions Agi and Int which are the stats I need for my preferred team of Miku/Ruri

I'm dumb, how do I play play events and other stuff in Houkai 3rd(JP) other than main story?

Fuck you
Stop being gay

The game tells you how to once you unlock them at commander level 15, so just wait for then and you'll find out.

Most expeditions give you some EP. The C missions (campfire and maid) seems to give the most but they consume small amount of stamina.

You'll want to open a few of them first so you get a decent income, then collect 1000 EP and start opening the SD ones, which allows you to get gacha crystals once for day for a 9-hour expedition when you sleep.

>Saving the thumbnail
Retarded. Learn how to use a computer.

It takes far more effort to save a thumbnail these days than to grab the original so I dont know how people do it

You can stop samefagging now.

It's been a month now - SINoALICE any good? Art looks absolutely gorgeous, combat seems interesting, but I haven't actually played it myself.

No

lol it died here in less than a month. It was pure garbage so it is thriving in Japan but not here.

>combat seems interesting
The gameplay in sinoalice is incredibly bad, even by your average /mbgg/ kusoge standards.

Why bother looking for the full picture if you plan to delete it 1 second after making the post?

Why do you do this?

thnx famalams. was wondering purely because of 2B bait

Did they finally put her in the game? It's completely off my radar now.

So you don't look like a retard? You could have just made that post without an image if saving a full image is that hard for you.

Because he has nothing else to do than to shitpost here

You are the one shitposting here. Making a big fuss over a filename.

Nah, apparently she is slated to arrive late August or something. I think. That's the only reason I even remembered the game.

it really isn't though. i bet you never even played it.

Huh the combat is so good thats why the general is still alive. Because it has so much depth and it is so much fun. Are all taro faggots this delusional?

Not him, but I've played it. And dropped it very fast as a result of it. The only fun part is swiping the little fucks for AP, because the rest of the combat is capable of putting people to sleep.

You're a fucking retard, mate. Tell us why it's good. And yes, I played it.

ya'll retarded lol
>combat seems interesting
>haven't actually played

Yeah senpai I wonder if he's played it

Some people seriously need to get a hobby that isnt shitting obscure generals with the same shit every day

delet this i'm retarded you were talking to the other fag

Moron

Literally the only way to make the game's gameplay remotely enjoyable is to go full support in hard fights because then you need to actually pay some degree of attention to what you're doing.

And even then it's shit, as I discovered while going through the godawful experience of maxing out Cleric Alice.

How long did it take you to drop the game?

This is the average IQ level of /mbgg/ poster.

I think I stuck with it for two weeks or so. I still check it every now and then because they stockpile gems in your inbox and rolling gacha is fun, but I'm probably never going to go back to the game properly.

Good morning, SEAnegro-kun.

>rolling gacha is the only fun thing about the game
Sad.

To be fair, that is one of the major appeals of mobages. Gambling is addicting, after all.

to be fair i'm usually not here, instead bringing down the IQ of other generals

I wouldn't say that it's the only fun thing. The story is enjoyable too and I had a good time reading through it as I played.

The biggest thing about the gameplay is that at first it seems interesting, but you very quickly realize that it has even less fucking depth than most mobage, which is a god damn achievement.

Fuck off. Go to some other thread if you just want to fit in. Even /a/ doesn't care about samples anymore. And mods are tired to explain retards like you that booru samples are not against GR6.

Do you know how everyone who is not retarded newfag posts those kind of pictures? They go to google images, type something, right click -> copy image address -> paste in "select file" dialog. You don't even need to save anything or delte later. Browser will automatically download it into temporary folder and then delete it one week later.

The resolution of image doesn't matter when its only purpose is to indicate what game you're talking about. You're not even supposed to expand it unlss you're using 4k monitor and completely blind. If you're still saving art from Veeky Forums and not from their original sources (pixiv/twitter) you should fucking kill yourself. Especially with current twitter boom when people save images without :orig suffix and you can't tell if it's original quality or not.

Please go back to /gbfg/. Every shitposter is from there.