byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f99njZJod2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk
youtube.com/watch?v=EnNclyiyPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k
youtu.be/AhkWX3PwkF8
youtube.com/watch?v=z6H5ovu3zIw
pastebin.com/raw/FzrzXBWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for my WFU, Jean Blancy!

>join
>crew manifest
>no jean
>leave

third for antag gimmicks and autismfort ideas

What the fuck is up with the new byond update? For some ungodly reason it keeps making the fucking IE the default explorer and it's annoying the fuck out of me.

you have 10 seconds to explain why anyone should care about waifus

>pro tip:
>you can't!

>updating byond
>hasn't uninstalled IE

Because it makes me happy.

so how long till we get antag datums? or at least they start testing them?

kys

Think about it
You got 50+ sweaty loners connected to the same cyberspace
Thirst is bound to happen

Fuck that, use it as an excuse to bring back ninjas.

where the fuck is my jean fic already

user you need help
funny how they thirst

How do you play a bard?
I want to go around with a guitar strumming tunes to fit the situation, following people around until I find some that tolerate it and psyching people for fighting shit, or just chilling in the bar.
Viable?

Because I want attention and am a really shitty boring person, but if I play a girl and peacock like crazy people will pay attention to me and make me feel special and important

nth for mustardtiger deadmin when

memes

>tfw xenos will never be a primary antagonist

They always get spawned in near the end and never do anything

Whatcha listening to while playing?

But they are on other codebases

Yeah they tend to be shit and don't happen nearly enough on Veeky Forums.

fucked up that one
>funny how they thirst over other sweaty loners

They shouldn't. Waifushittery only gives attentionwhores what they want or harms good players who manage to attract the thirst of the thread.
You can see how waifus hurt this community and it's people as a whole; People buy into the waifu meme, they do it for months, years, and it ends up chewing them up and spitting them out, ruining them. It drives off good players who just want to have fun, and it turns good players into bad ones. Waifu addiction is a crippling condition and will kill anyone who tries it.
Don't do Waifus, kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=f99njZJod2c

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk

Ween, prog rock, and primarily french-based jazz if I'm doing a /comf/ job

>tfw you thought it was going well and your waifu logs in as another (new) character, possibly to avoid you
feels bad man

Roll assistant or mime and do it. Who's going to stop you?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnNclyiyPHQ
I'm not playing, I'm shitposting. If I were playing, I'd probably be listening to this;
youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k
Jimmy Buffet makes for good music to balance out the chaos of medbay and help me keep my cool when everything goes to shit.

how hard would it be to make a waifu if already have a single male static I play exclusively?

youtu.be/AhkWX3PwkF8

very easy

>pick obnoxious hair style
>pick obnoxious color for hair style
>act like a tryhard cunt in game
boom, waifu

dont act tryhard, act ditzy and very friendly

>look jean in face
>smash with club
>drag back home
>she angry and not like cave
>she take white juice
>many children

Now fuck off and kill yourself ironically

Don't forget to get your security officers donuts!

because i have mental issues and i like to pretend im a qt anime grill even though im a fat fuck that wears a fedora

reminder that paper is for the devil

>meme about paper with AI laws
>didn't get an SPS
>lets the disk get niggered easily.

l m a o

man I knew it was nuke ops as soon as the round started and that certain someone's weren't on the crew manifest.

you forgot the overuse of "!"
borderline erp and bitchy attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=z6H5ovu3zIw

>statics ruining nukeops on the meta level

Nyeh

always vote deff

>expand the morgue for fun
>station blows up before enough people can die to fill it

I quit playing a female character because I just ended up playing an intolerable bitch.

look man its not my fault i got meme'd

our security staff was the equivalent of two mice with tasers taped to them

actually, you should always vote meta

>he plays a """""'waifu"""" character

Security Dream Team?
Frank the Tank as hos of course

this should be a feature

or at least taping knives to them

are you a waifu if weirdos in the thread post lewd things about you but you dont like it.

yes, unless you're fuura

Reminder, Waifu is a play style, not a rank. If you don't play like a waifu and you're main concern is doing your job and being fun, you're not a waifu.

why does fuura get different standards? because they went to the thread and said "dont call me a waifu"?

if I do that does it cancel my waifuness

yes, start playing as a husbando
waifus - constant shitposting
husbandos - casual funposting

is there any news on snowmap or is it in hell

>it's security's fault that the round ended and didn't compensate for my severe unrobustness

Heads are the first line of defense against stealth ops. If the head with the disk drops the ball without sec being omnipresent and omniscient, there's genuinely nothing much you can do about it.

Yes, you can be a non-consensual waifu.

You didn't take your SPS. You didn't give anyone the pinpointer. Those two were entirely on you.

fuck off Fuura, you are bland as hell
atleast you are not as annoying as neon's though

because they actually add to the round by entertaining the station with their meme newspapers, unlike most waifu players who dont do shit
muh boogeymen

>add to the round with newspapers
>you don't add to the round by doing your job well and roleplaying with others

user?

dragon left to suck on randy's teats on lifeweb so snowmap is dead

>waifufags
>roleplaying well
next thing you're gonna tell me is that yimira's hip wiggling added to their arr-pee greatly

riccardo and antonio and johnny are solid officers, i need a fourth name to make it even

see People might waifupost about you, but as long as you ignore them and don't acknowledge it then the waifuposting will eventually die down. At worst you'll end up relegated to the ranks of the DREAAAAM TEAAAAAAMS but those are dead memes.

>bringing up a 2014 meme to discredit 2017 players

You anti-roleplayers are terrible.

ailsa!

Except Yimira's hip wiggling wasn't the only thing she did. She had a personality beyond valids or being a busy bee, did her job, and had a dumb gimmick of filling the station with exosuits believing everyone should have one. But you can cherry pick to your heart's desire, user cherries taste great when you're salty.

its more anti bad roleplay than anything
There is a distinction between making a fun gimmick and just abusing the me: smiles like the most brillianto whore in the whole universe

shut the fuck up yimira

>roleplay
Speaking as a retired WFU investor and WFU myself, waifus have never roleplayed well. The entire appeal of them is aesthetic or located purely in one single character trait. Take Ailsa for instance; He's a crossdressing homogay with multiple disgusting fetishes. He doesn't roleplay well, he's an annoying asshole OOC, there is nothing desirable about him as he is a bad player.
The same pattern is seen in 9/10 "waifus", look at Avada, or Rin, or Megurine, or any other one of the neon-haired twits that has disgraced this server with their presence; They're the worst roleplayers second only to validhunting greyshits from Hippie and TG.
Give me some HSB any day, teebeeaich.

ailsa is great dont be mean

pastebin.com/raw/FzrzXBWc
>giggles like a stressed person would giggle.
great arr pee

i'd personally put down jean blancy as hos, assuming we're going by active players - frank takes the cake if you include former players too

True
Specially when they wear a maid outfit and do some weird borderline ERP shit like touching people in the groin with items or whispering gay shit (this happens a bit more oftern and between "Females" but you can tell its almost staged so more people can hear)

(You)

You only prove that WFU investors were only interested in meme tier waifus. Alexa Highlands was a great fucking roleplayer that convinced me that she wasn't just a fucking 2d sprite on a psuedo action game. I want WFU investors like you and shiggy to fucking fuck off and take your shitty waifu shipments with you.

Someone post the image, please.

WFU stocks and investors is probably the cringest shit I read in this thread.

Do you mean this image?

>[15:03:58]EMOTE: Angelite Entyshak/Angelite Entyshak (@112,86,1): Angelite Entyshak giggles.
>[13:38:29]EMOTE: Angelite Entyshak/Angelite Entyshak (@112,89,1): Angelite Entyshak giggles!
What is the difference?
The latter is AGGRESSIVE SMILING?

looking to invest in security, any HSB worth checking out there?

Bless your soul

Ailsa is fucking shit m8
Agreed, it doesn't add shit to the thread, we could be talking about literally anything, even retarded valids vs roleplay debates or asimov shittery, but that would still be better than "X IS MY WFU IM TOTALLY NOT SELF SHILLING GUISE" over and over every month, with different names but still being the same fucking shit

Or THIS IMAGE

>Yimira

ailsa is a beautiful person and it's such a shame i haven't seen them in so long

>only interested in meme tier waifus
I think you misunderstand. Waifus are memes. A waifu is defined by having a glaringly annoying character trait that they highlight every round, selfshilling, terrible roleplay, and generally being an all around annoying twit.
A good roleplayer is not a waifu. Calling good players waifus should be considered an insult, as waifu is a derogatory representing all the worst qualities a spaceman can have.

>I only play serious spess for serious spessmen like me

Your dad must be so proud

waifuposting is not funposting you faggot
it only derails the thread
its always the fucking same
if anything waifuposting has become so fucking generic, bland and constant that it seems that the guy making it doesn't even like it anymore and just do it to shitpost

remember to punch people that use custom emotes

You can play space without being really weird and creepy in the thread about 'waifus' and not be super serious. I roleplay and play for fun but I don't need to obsess over waifus and husbandos to do so.

what about mimes?

>multi hour gaps in giggles
>those logs span over a three year period
I have a macro for giggling, smiling, waving, and saluting because those were things I did often. If you want to take 2% of my whole roleplay antics and pass it as the entirety of it, you'd only be fooling anons who hadn't seen me in game.

Not my fault there's no
>me scratches his head.
by default