/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Literally nothing for a yet another week Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60240/Karin-Technical-Custom-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online-Plus-Overtime-Rumbl

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heists are fun!

Let's see how multicultural we are, /gtag/.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

>tfw always ram people into the water when they shoot at the chopper for shits and giggles

in loving memory of the victims of the great sports pileup

I hope anything except the ardent comes out this Tuesday

NEW GTA5 ONLINE DLC *LEAKED* NEW LEAKED "CARS" FOUND UNRELEASED LEAKED DLC DISCUSSION

GTA5 Online unreleased cars DLC leaked discussion let's try to get 15,000,000,000 likes #LFL #SUBSCRIBE #ITSEVERYDAYBRO #GTA #LEAKED #BRUH #EPIC #MINECRAFT #MEMES #FUNNY #CALI #TUTORIAL #BASED #HATINGISAWEAKNESS #VIDEO

Very nice.

I got the Duster just so I could goof off and spray people. I haven't been able to fly it for more than five minutes without getting shot down.

Flying is one of my favorite things to do but it's impossible with hoaming rockets.

AFAIK, all the miniguns are the same, exception being the Annihilator which shoots 1/4th of the usual RPM (because there are 4 mounted on the gunship).
The difference is that in the valkyrie, its a generally unstable platform and you've also got a distance between gunners and targets, while on the ground, such as the limo, buggy and now technical custom, you are much closer to the target, aswell as your vehicle is stable because it is on top of the ground rather than floating around.

Use the Dshk, no point in using anything else, as it is better than everything minus explosives.

neat

how about you make a new one since retards made fake points everywhere

then the retards will do the same thing to the new ones

A custom Kuruma would be nice, it is an evo afterall. I wonder if having an already armored version fucks up its chances of having a Bennys version as well

so then what's the point of the map if everyone is just going to take a massive shit on it for unfunny memes?

>hey guys i put a point on north korea it's funny because their internet is extremely restricted so it shouldnt be possible haha

it's just a map, fuckboy, I didn't expect everyone to take it seriously because I know a lot of people here are childish as hell.

I got a wanted level yesterday for that shit. I was just driving up to my fucking bunker, drove near some dude delivering a car and the gooks started firing at me.

Ended up in a 3 star chase on the freeway. I just wanted to see how my fucking research was going.

oh yeah, those gooks in Kurumas.

I was once in Passive mode just hanging around in an area taking snapmatics of my car, all of the sudden there was an MC that went into an alleyway nearby mine to take a supply van back to their business, only to be chased by those korean gooks.

Thing is, when the bikers drove past me and some of the Kuruma gooks lagged behind, they started targeting me instead of after the bikers. Not only that, there was a yet another player in the area and he got targetted too. That's when I understood that Rockstar's coding is so shitty and primitive that they recycled some AI from Heists and Contact Missions that targets ALL players instead of making new AI scripts that only chase the people that they should consider enemies.

Yesterday a merry weather chopper started attacking another crew member instead of chasing me and he wasn't even part of the mission I was in lel

I'm really sad I didn't shadowplay that, it was like a torrent of cars washed over me.

Why would you put a Bravado emblem on a Kuruma?

>tfw no wide bodykit option

nightshark when

wrote a powershell script for gta v pc that suspends the gta5.exe process for 10 seconds. doing so puts you into a public lobby by yourself which you can invite friends to, making CEO missions a whole lot fucking easier. will share if anyone wants it

Put it on pastebin.

the issue with that is that it calls to an external program, i'll do it tomorrow actually

>ctrl+shift+esc
>Performance tab up at the top
>Open Resource Monitor down at the bottom
>GTAV.exe in the Processes tab
>right click, Suspend Process
>count to ten
>right click, Resume Process
>solo session get

i'm too lazy that's why i wrote the script

literally just block port 6672 on your firewall and it forces you into a solo session, unblock it and find a new session when youre done

This is a bad idea, blocking that port means that shit theft auto has to use another port, which iirc includes an ssh tunnel to shitstar servers basically screaming "skid" or some garbage.
But I think it's after you close both 6672 and another port.

is that the manchez? i've tried the sanchez, pcj, and gargoyle for stun shit in freemode and I don't really like any of them so far

Looks like a BF400 to me.

Aye, that's a BF400.
Get a BF400 or an FCR 1000 if you want to get into freemode stunting. The BF400 gets better air but the FCR gets air off of more things.

BF400.

you can't invite people into your session that way

i need money

Get a job.

i need a girlfriend

As do I, for I am deeply in debt.

Upvote'd

fuck off puerto rican puto

Have you ever tried not replying to the tripfag?

What kind of setup do you want for these bikes? Stock or all the mods?

Have you ever tried replying to the tripfag?

Have you both tried filtering tripcode users or anonymizing them?

Gosh, it's like you're both dumb dumbs

I said the same when I was a name shitter iirc.

fuck off puerto rican puto

I'd prolly listen if you got the ethnicity right

Kidding. I won't listen

It's generally in your best interest to fully upgrade any bikes you use, since they don't really have any "tradeoff" upgrades like spoilers or suspension where it's possible to overdo it.
Apply all the performance mods and then customize the bike to taste. As far as I know, there's no verdict on whether bike tire sidewall makes a difference like it does on cars (see: offroad tires), but I put thicc tires on my bikes because I like thicc and it seems to work okay. If someone cares to correct me on this point, please speak up.

implying that works with someone as autistic and narcissistic as viva. you could probably find all of his personal information and he'd welcome the attention

I want to join GTAG PC

SC name is: PeezyPrime

I don't give a fuck what you want dumbshit crew killer, blacklisted.

fully modded, you need speed.

How does the matchmaking work in this game?

Quick job never actually finds games and always makes me host

It doesn't work.

I should have bought the oppressor weeks ago

the oppressor is for pussies. I will never buy it

Did a lobby with lots of gtags ever went to war with the largest MC in the session before?

Its the ultimate go fuck yourself vehicle

>interfering with people trying to make fuck all money, and having to drive boxvilles across the map

I wouldn't even if it were a thing. That's torture enough

>join gtag lobby
>3 people
>nobody playing or talking to each other

sure is fun

Fun was two years ago.

My go to stunt bike has always just been a ruffian.

It's one of the more stable bikes in terms of handling and it has a custom frame option which gives you a nice flat bottom fairing for sliding

So how are you supposed to get games together?

I've had this game for one day and I've only played a handful of missions and just wandered around in free roam aimlessly for the rest of the time

What level are you? And console or PC?

Level 10 on PC

I played the game on 360 before and finding games didn't feel as bad

Then you should be getting contact missions through calls after hitting certain levels. You're not finding any missions because you haven't unlocked them yet.

The Ruffian is a great stunt bike, and honestly the best stunt bike for beginners, if not THE best bike for beginners. I recommend it now and again, and I myself mained one many years ago, back in the days of rampant glitches and 40K moneybag miniguns.
It's still great for its stability and the fact that you can easily wheelie into absolutely anything and get air (though the tires squealing whenever you turn is like nails on a chalkboard). Other stunt bikes take more finesse to get results out of, and that's ultimately what led me to switch to the Hakuchou and finally to the FCR 1000.

>braaap

>snowflake arms glitch
RIP

Everything was so much easier back when the most we had to worry about was improper license plate usage

They really fucked this game up, and made it better at the same time.

That's pretty much what this game is. The matchmaking programming has only deteriorated more over time, couple that with cockstar's money grubbing and the community is quite despondent. Nobody does anything outside of public/forced solo public freeroam anymore. You either need friends or a crew. I tell this to everyone, this game is dying, doesn't matter how much overpriced shit they throw into it. It's still over 4 years old now.

You really shouldn't have bought this game, this late. I hope you didn't pay that much.

Just looking for other people to play with man. Shit sucks by yourself and random also suck.

Is there any way to make money with a bunker without any upgrades? Or do I have to invest in the upgrades in order to see any return in my investment?

How the fuck does Rockstar come up with this shit? They may be jews but at least they're funny jews.

There aren't any dedicated servers so there's literally no matchmaking, quick job has been broken since Executives & Other Criminals but Kikestar doesn't give a shit because it isn't a dupe/money glitch.

Are you on PC? What's your SC?

yeah, of course. just make sure you only steal about 1.25 bars' worth of supplies (amounts to about $100k in stock for non-upgraded bunkers) and sell then. you can supplement your earnings with vip work and other shit in freemode while you wait for the bunker to produce stock

Nah bro Xbone

>doing heists/setups with randoms
>guy invites his friend
>we get into the setup and all my guns are gone
>random guy's friend says something in russian
>then he flies away away on a bike
>then he leaves the mission
>stuck in load screen and have to restart the game
>all of my handguns, submachine guns, explosives. and melee weapons are gone, as well as the ammo for everything
what the fuck that's like 500k i have to blow on ammo and buying back all my shit
since when have these kinds of hacks been around

Why the FUCK do my guns not stay in the locker?

It was a mistake buying them all

Oh hey another boner
I usually get on 11pm Pacific and play for a few hours, I'll help you get money with the yacht exploit and jobs if you're down

>yacht exploit
wanna elaborate on that, user?

Submit a ticket to R* support, I got enough cash to buy back everything and a bonus 100k for my "troubles".

this. rockstar is surprisingly generous (and pretty stupid)

i bought a megalodon cash card and it took several days for it to hit my account, they told me to drop below 8mil in my bank so i did and the money went through, so i spent it on fast track research. then i went back to rockstar support and told them it didnt go through and they dropped another 8mil in my account.

It's a bit of effort, no reason any of the PC players would use it, but I happened to have the tools to do it so I don't mind since I've made my fortune.

You need two players but up to 8 can benefit, not including one of the necessary two.

Invite only or glitched public session is best for this, since randoms can fuck this up on accident.

1. Player One needs a yacht and CEO capability
2. Player 2 just needs VIP or above, or not even since he can just be a Bodyguard or Prospect and the CEO/MC can focus on regular work
3. P2 goes to P1 Yacht to the capture point and just afk walks, his role is done
4. P1 registers as CEO, starts piracy prevention, sets spawn as yacht.
5. Less than 30 seconds later, P2 will have caught the point. This pays out $18k and 2.2k RP
6. Instant that RP and Cash is doled out, P1 uses D-Pad to switch to a single player character (hold down then right stick select any of the trio)
7. While they're in the cloud, close out GTA V to home menu
8. Reboot GTAV, fastest I've found is joining through friend, takes you to same lobby
9. Repeat 4-9, Piracy Prevention cooldown doesn't kick in so you just do it again when you relog and P2 stays on the boat because you were loading into single player

fastest I've gotten is 2 minutes between payouts but usually I hit 5 minutes because I'm on my phone shitpostin and distracted

P1 doesn't get much from this, but I have two consoles with GTA and Gold accounts so it helps the second one + anyone helping

Jews are known for their comedic writing

>what are all major cartoons in recent memory

cliffmaster is the patricians choice

>"patricians choice"
>names the bike wrong

These assholes keep joining us during gtag lobbies through the top leaderboards. Leave the old crew right now.

Can't Blater just disband it?

>26 days online
>300M cash
:thinking:

I keep wondering why the fuck we have so many enemies.

>getting upset about hackers this late in the games shelf life

if you aren't using a menu at this point in the game, i feel bad for you son

honestly just drop 10 bucks for nullify, drop yourself some cash, acquire what you need and play the game normally

if you get banned, it's really just a blessing in disguise

Yes, but in reality should kick everyone out. Give me the crew so I can have a one man party with shitters privately. :^)

t.Captain
They won't be able to follow me because I can just give it to -Nessi since that is inactive when I play with gtag