Tfw ridiculed because my dream car isn't a faggot super car or a German luxury car

>tfw ridiculed because my dream car isn't a faggot super car or a German luxury car

no one cares

Stop blog posting faggot. We don't care what your dream car is.

Why you got to be so mean to the guy? It's just a golden era suburban

Don't worry, user. You'll be riding that shit around soon enough. You just gotta work towards it. At least your dreams can come true, unlike those of most others.

>daily dream car threads for 10 years
>some autistic weeb from Veeky Forums or some other garbage comes here to insult our posters

czech em

btw OP that thing is shit on gas, don't bother it's cool at first but then you're like god damn is this gas station my second home?

t. drive an 27 year old truck

come smoke a fat one and try out a 2004 bmw m3

who are you talking to that ridicules that? the proper response to you saying thats your dream car is, "oh cool, dude. you should get one." or "thats totally attainable, faggot. go get one"

But it's barely a fucking dream. Those things are like 5 grand MAX.

I want one of those. all the ones near me are in terrible shape, modded the fuck out by red necks or dont have engine/transmission.

my dream car is a classic mini

I'm a suburban fag as well, but I don't think it's so important that I have to announce it to the world.

>why doesn't everybody like what i like?

Is that a canyonero?

I love these too.

they're fun. i have an 88 6.2 diesel scottsdale. i dont know where you're getting this 'ridiculed' thing from, because everyone loves them.. car enthusiasts and people who dont know shit about them alike.

i get high 20s. mpg is clearly not why you buy this car, but it's really not that bad considering size and age. and with a 40 gal tank, im at the gas station was less than with my 2 other cars.

>is shit on gas, don't bother
As if anybody on this board commuted long distance to work.

>dream car
>like 5 thousand dollars for a really nice one

Stop being poor

>stop liking what i don't like dude
You'd be surprised at how normalfags act.

Not an argument. If you care that some people dislike things you enjoy, you are a spineless worm.

I just don't like it when they go out of their way to make you know.

Im here to ridicule you for not wanting the dually.

People shit on you because you lack any kind of fucking initiative. You could mow lawns for 2 weeks and buy one. THATS why people shit on you, not because your dream car is a shit tier suburban.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, cunt.

You idiot. You're being ridiculed because you're so pathetic you "dream" about something extremely easy to attain

This
But with a manual

>i get high 20s.
Coasting downhill? Top mpg mean absolutely nothing, what's your AVERAGE? 11 mpg? 12 maybe?

Don't feel bad, OP. I get made fun of for my dream car also. Pic related. I had 2 of them but neither were road worthy. I could have made 1 out of both of them but I didn't have the time, space or know how at the time.

I regret getting rid of them, and now they're pretty rare :(

Forgot picture like a fucking tard

Feel you bro.

>I just wanna live out my redneck fantasies while ALSO fulfilling my retro 80s-wedgemobile dream

>no one cares
>cares enough to leave a reply

Veeky Forums everybody