Recommend a Modest Car for New Richfag

So I made over 2 million dollars in Cryptocurrencies (specifically Request Token) and would like a modest and sporty car that's above the average available to a wagecuck normie.

Was thinking of a Porsche Cayman, second-hand because I absolutely will never pay full retail on a depreciating asset.

Or would a vintage 1911 be a better store of value?

Thoughts on the Lotus Evora?

A classic 911 will most likely not lose value unless the classic 911 bubble bursts.

996 Turbos have also pretty much bottomed out, although the interior is a bit meh. They're about 50k now and will likely shoot up in the future.

993 911 Turbo

Porsche 959

Agreed

Interesting. What's a good price on one? Are they at least somewhat fast by modern standards?

Currently drive a 2002 WRX.

Yeah, no, I'm not spending half of my net worth on a car.

while you're here op, are you still invested in anything?

So what are you actually expecting from the car? Daily driving? Weekend driving? Passengers? Appreciation?

I'd really like to know what kind of 1911 you have in mind for that sum of money.

Yeah mate, still riding REQ and ETH.

REQ is gonna see insane growth since they're releasing a test network any day now. We expect $1 per token.

Couldn't tell you what they go for lately. They're still fast by modern standards and more raw of a driving experience.

at least $150k

Just o be clear, I made that much, and I'm only willing to spend a fraction of it. Probably keep it under 100K.

Mostly daily driving, pleasure driving and occasional track. I have the opportunity to get a 2002 WRX STi Type RA Spec C from Japan, but it just looks so basic.

V6 jaguar FTYPE with manual

Under $100k, maybe look for NA 993 911 or Lotus Exige S.

i bought 5k worth. hopefully it hits $100 or so and i can cash out, in ripple too.

i would buy a 911 or a gtr desu. 100k for a gtr and it is fast as fuck.

The GT-R is a fast and comfy, but it's a pig too

94 EG Hatch then make a few simple mods

still fast for the money.

Here's what you'll do. You'll be a pigfat Godzilla like most other online millionaires, and I'll tell you why. It's powerful, it's comfortable and spacious, it's reliable and safe in bad weather, and unlike a lot of other sports cars it forgives driver errors and won't make you feel like you're operating underneath everyone else's height. Also it's plentiful and affordable.

It's heavy and boring to drive, fuckoff

>ive never driven a gtr

lc500

I actually want to know if its any good

that or he buys a r33 gtr and goes to town on mods, makes it put down 600 ish for under 50k and stomp anything. But i'd rather a new gtr, corvette depending on location.

How can you be sure? It's not like I went to Las Vegas for vacation and test drove one. Paddles are gay

>not a 996 Turbo with a couple of simple mods
~600hp is literally a matter of new turbos and a tune with these babies.

Get a Lotus Elise?

Buy a rx7 fd in mint condition and let it appreciate. Daily an Audi RS6 performance

My Toyota has a nicer interior.

That's why you try to find one with full leather or extended leather interior.

Eh, that's not bad. But are Porsches actually reliable daily drivers, or are they just seen as reliable because they're driven sparsely by most owners? I mean, there's tens of thousands of people daily driving GTRs, so you -know- they're reliable. Can you say the same about 911s?

100000000 fucking Yugos

Watercooled flat-6 Porsches are some of the most reliable sports cars you can buy, plenty of people daily their 911s, Caymans and Boxsters.
Aircooled 911s need a lot more care and attention, as do most of their older cars (924/944/968/928).

> it just looks so basic.
what do you think modest means?

gibs pls

get a classic you absolute fucking pleb

Sorry lad, but fuck no.

The only thing worse than an Italian made vehicle is a British one.

>in ripple too.

RIP.

Ripple is a stinker that is manipulated by the devs who hold untold billions of premined tokens.

I've thought about it. How are they for spare parts and support? Prices seem really reasonable and they look slick and I loved that it was features in Need for Speed II, my childhood. But I'm weary that they're cheap because of running costs.

I actually prefer "raw" sports type cars. I've actually entertained the thought of even getting a Prodive-built Group A Rally car which McRae rode to fame on. They're dangerously fast.

good for you for making that much money user. I'm sure you know this but remember to be smart with your money and budget it and invest it so you never have to work again a day in your life if you so choose. make your money work for you, it's easy to burn through money when you get a large amount.

You should just invest all of that money into a CD or IRA and cost for the rest of your life of on the interest.

If you have the means, build a Lancia Stratos replica with an engine of your choice and live the Group B dream.

>CD

Isn't the interest rate for those below target inflation? You'd be losing money in the long run n

wow RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Post bobs plz?? milk truck has arrived

Don't burn through your money like a fucking retard.
3k civic

You could get a really nice NSX for around $50,000. They will only continue to appreciate in value; I would bet my life on that. They're not particularly fast, but the styling and driving experience are timeless, and they're incredibly reliable as far as sports cars go.

>receives a small fortune
>wants to immediately make an extravagant purchase
This is why poorfags will ALWAYS be poorfags.
See you working at McDick's again in two years, OP

They're built by the most autistic car company in the most autistic country in Europe. It's reliable.

>Was thinking of a Porsche Cayman
Are you my clone? I bought my 987s from my crypto gains.

It's well worth it. No problems so far

god bless publix

Miata

>So I made over 2 million dollars in Cryptocurrencies
You have not made the money until you successfully transfer it into something like CDs and tax sheltering retirement account methods. Your goal is to set that aside for your retirement and then you can simply work whatever jobs you want to get your fun money. The interest from your earned crypto will pay your taxes and living expenses.

The reason why you want to work is to find a job that allows you to have a future medical plan. Medical costs will eventually go thru the roof for good medical care as opposed to basic care as more unskilled jobs dry up. People will switch to basic care plans and flood them, and the social welfare costs will simply cause those plans to be so basic they are not much use to you for covering the expenses of anything significantly wrong such as cancer, organ failure, or attacks from a serious disease. Those basic medical plans are just for broken arms, accidents, diabetes, etc. So you want a job that opens up access to reducing your future medical costs to protect your retirement nest egg.

Peanut smuggler!

>classic 911 bubble bursts.
It wont, because there are too many models and variations, it will always retain a modest value.

Ferrari's like the F40 are definitely going to bust and go down the shitter though.

lotus is terrible and has no creature comforts.
The brand that combines luxury + sportiness is either Porsche or Mercedes.

>japcrap outdated looking plastic car
oh god no

collecting money like points and never spending it
autistic as fuck. OP wants to use his money to live life and have novel experiences.