drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/kcJsH1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ringu City playthrough soon lads!

Why are so many people at irithyll such shitters

I have 100 hours of PvE experience and pretty much zero time spent on PvP and I still stomp people

cute!!

I've always found it funny how the Darkmoon had at least a 50/50 chance of not getting a concord from that

Speaking of, how does the game actually decide if you get a Concord or not? I've had times where I've just been summoned as the invader is dying and gotten Concords, and times I've been landing blows and killing multiple invaders in a single sitting and not gotten any

If you're talking about Aldrich Faithful invasions, they suck dick yeah.

>save her life
>don't talk to me
What the fuck was her problem?

1. It has to be a red/purple that dies, yiffs and Aldrichfags don't count, and red sign enemies (perhaps summoned for a FC) also don't count
2. You have to be fully loaded into the world as the invader dies (extended death animation may help with this)
3. Otherwise, you get your Proof when the host walks into the boss fog.

Did anyone ever get her sliders? I'm somewhat tempted to make a cosplay build and just force some poor pricks to lead me around in co-op

Here's Sirris' sliders I believe, might be wrong though, could be Shira

fatty

Haven't played in a few months, any hints about the next soulslike yet?

What do you do about hide-and-go-seek ring bow users shitting up fight clubs?

She was never intended to speak, why her tongue was cut out in the first place. And after being murdered by some maniac in gold armor, soul stolen, and inexplicably restored by tossing said soul onto her lifeless body, anyone would be shaken up by the ordeal and need some time to pull together after the experience.

Dark Souls remake

I'm not sure how accurate that is, I thought Aldrich Faithful dropped Proof of Concord Well Kept, being sworn enemies and all that. The situation I mentioned where I got the concord on load I hadn't even fully stood up from the spawn, and I've managed to load in before, run around for all of a minute, have the host go through the boss fog and not get a concord

That's Shira's. Here's Irina's:
imgur.com/kcJsH1Q

They should've just deleted the main FK and let players level up at bonfire.
Then give player the Lothric tomb at the high wall, so they can unlock Irina's good ending early. Then she can stay in FL.

Give her the prettier model though.

Well Kepts are earn through defeating an invading Red spirit who has the Aldrich Faithful covenant item equipped, but is not invading as a Faithful.
It's that or Reds who have a sin count, and because sin is such an obscure and confusing mechanic in 3, that's out of the question.

I am a newer player trying to do a quality build I guess.

I just don't know what weapon suits me? I like so many but I can feel that a lot of them are shit. Right now my highest upgraded weapons are the carthus curved GREAT sword and the carthus shotel.

I was going to like a "carthus swordsman"fluff wise I guess. I really like the sellsword armor which I am using right now.

However, I just don't know what weapons I should be using? I also kind of like the black blade and the greatbows. Also, why are there so many slashing weapons in this game? I just got to lothric castle after killing dancer and the knights take so little damage. Why is that? I am level 75.

I think well kept ones are from invaders that have killed a lot of hosts

Sirris looks better, and so does Shira.

The knights are armored so they probably take reduced damage from slashy weapons.

>make an Onyx blade focused build
>go throught most of the game jsut fine destroying everyone
>get to TRC

yeah that is what I figured, I guess they will just shit all over me until I can upgrade another weapon. Finding titty chunks are so hard though. I have not encountered a enemy that drops them yet. I have only found them on corpses and shit.

What is a good "quality" thrusting weapon or.. strike weapon?

Despite it being lackluster in most regards, the Executioner's Greatsword reaches half decent AR on Quality, while dealing exclusively Strike.

Sup guys, currently on my first run of DS3 and up to Lothric; loving it. Is there a password for Chanbro's to get together and fuck around?

Maybe a spear or R2s on the Astora great sword.

I'm thinking of making a Berenike/Black Iron Knight-style character. 66 Str, minimum Dex, sufficient Vig and End, pump Vit?

The best quality strike weapon is the final boss soul weapon of the second DLC. Until then things like every basic Great Hammer and the Mace would be good options you could use. For thrusting weapons you can also use the Estoc, Red Hilted Halberd, the Warpick and Lucerne.

>full health
It's not like dark souls 2 were your health ticks down from your starting health when you die.

You don't start with embered health so it is considered bonus health.

Are black firebombs generally frowned upon in arena/fightclub?

I never realised how cringe an anime version of Dark Souls would be

even though it's a complete rip off, the game actually does actually look pretty good though

Run attack until they want to kill themselves

Thanks I am Gay now

>Chanbros
It's *Cringe*

>5 bracksteer katana
>5 alonne helms
>6 alonne chests
>6 alonne gloves
>8 alonne leggins

DUDE
BOSS CORRIDORS
LMAO

Alonne himself was absolutely amazing, and easily my favorite fight in the game, I just don't understand why they wen't full retard with the boss corridors.

PCFC?

How am I supposed to ration out these stats?

>Le BREBARE TO DIE XDDD

Just run past it.

Skip Morne's, put on Chain. You can also save a point or two by switching class to pyromancer if you don't want Vitality.

BF?

If you host, then i'll be whatever you want me to be.

You can't. They are super fast and one literally blocks the door so you can't go past him. You can't even lure him because the lizards are shooting shit at you. You can't enter the fog gate either.

I've done it before, I started memorizing the layouts of the rooms and when it was safe to stop and heal. Trying to fight everything will kill you.
It was worth it to see Alonne slide around on the floor like he was wearing roller skates. The reason he slides as such is because the floor is so polished and he's wearing socks. You scuffed his floor with your dirty shoes, which is why he's fighting you.

Mow much poise do you need to tank a UGS 2HR1 with the Crucifix's WA?

About 20 should be enough, around 25 for Great Hammers.

It's okay shinji, at least you can still use your fire pyromancies and maybe snag a chaos longsword...

Just use PM on Midir.

How much poise do you need to not get fucking backstabbed mid Ledo WA after they already got hit by it?

>no tsundere knight to protect you

No amount of poise in the world can save you from ravioli quickstep backstabs

>no tsundere knight with a shield that moans
>a shield that moans which is also modelled on his sister

It's the ones where they get hit by the WA then immediately get a backstab through that piss me off

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

I have to add this since you wrote RAVIOLI RAVIOLI:
Was Spongebob the first worldwide industrial high quality meme factory?

i'll take what i can get

Never used miracles in DS2 before. What's the best Chime for a pure Faith build?

+5 Sacred Dragon Chime (?) from that dude in the wheelchair.

GIVE ME THE BACKSTABOLI

Who allowed all these NPC Niggers like Leonhard, Eygon, Patches and Hawkwood, Sirris, Anri and Horace to come and stay at my Convoluted Time Travel Firelink Shrine

Thanks. Don't plan to use hexes so I guess I'll just shank him.

You can just kill them all if you want.

Do you even need to be able to poise through ultras to beat them with the Crucifix?

Not him, Grandhaul or whatever.

No but spamming the WA with decent poise is pretty much mocking how little they can do against you.

so I'm doing a sorcerer run

I'm just gonna use longsword as my main melee weapon, what should I infuse it with? Crystal?

Why do people using 3 different weapons go to fightclubs :(

Muh mix ups

Where?

Yes

Either that or raw with an enchant.

What SL would a Crucifix suicide bomber build be most effective using the standard hypermode set up?

Was thinking 50ish for maximum potential for 1 shots with the suicide orb

Why not?

Crystal would be more consistent damage wise however and would free up an attunement slot for the dude to put something else like HSM

What level should I be before attempting ashes of ariendel DLC? I am level 77 right now and just got to lothric castle.

Doesn't the suicide orb scale with faith and weapon level? I don't think it will do that much damage at lower SLs

Seems a lot funner when you use whatever weapon you want and stick with it no matter what you're up against instead of just countering whoever you're facing

Raw with an enchant would do more damage, which is why I said 'either'. Both work.

You're fine doing it now if you want.

Do you keep your umbral ashes(the one in your inventory not the one already given) in NG+?

Not by much from my testing actually

Seems to scale off base AR

I'd get more AR going pure str, min req

Could be wrong though

Unfortunately not

You'll have to get them again

Alright thanks

You're welcome, user!

is that guy who always posts webms of his sorcerer character around?
I wanted to start a sorc run but have no idea how they fucking work at all, they are nothing like pyromancers and those are the only casters I've ever tried
I summon you webm guy!

That's actually Anastacia of Astora from DaS. Her tsundere knight killed her and took her soul as a trophy. But she's still the best waifu in the first game.

That's only due to lack of competition though.

Is /ourguy/ back?

Why are the less interesting classes of weapons always the best?

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Some may disagree given Priscilla and Gwynevere, but Anastacia is for the thinking man; those other two draw in the plebeians who just choose the most anime-like character or the biggest rack.

For PvE just get a Raw/Crystal Longsword and pair it with Great Heavy Soul Arrow from Orbeck. In PvP Homing Soulmass, Great Farron Dart, Soul Greatsword and a few other spells you can switch off from like Farron Hail are your go to casts.

But webm guy doesn't actually know shit about dip

He just rolls with a 10 vig twink that can do nothing but delete people who don't see him coming.

that's playstyle wise but what about a starting class? I assume that your main focus is on Int > Att > Vigor > whatever your need for weapon reqs

Depends what SL you are going to

martyrsbrigade is back?

>1. Weapon-grade autism