/tekgen/ - Tekken General

Previous Thread: = NEWS =
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>New PC Patch Segregates Hackers and Other Fixes
steamcommunity.com/games/389730/announcements
>PS4 Patch Version 1.03
tekkengamer.com/2017/07/04/ps4-tekken-7-patch-ver-1-03-launched-japan-regions-soon-follow/
>Ultimate Tekken Bowl trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>New Panel Art as Free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/preview
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>T7 Character Information Compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

tekkengamer.com/2017/05/09/king-jae-c-krizzle-disqualified-uk-tekken-7-championship-series-collusion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually managed to pull it off thanks to you. Albeit with a shitty ender.

2nd for Josie is honest, stop bitching

Best sisters

It works off of hellsweeps too. A surefire way to make someone duck if they weren't already.

5th for beating women

Friendly reminder that TMM is just sand bagging and could beat JDCR if he wanted to but he chooses to play the worst Mishimas because he values honesty over everything.

>Lili is related to a vampiric demon slut.

Purge

>125x70

WHY

fucking idolfag

Now I want Asuka and Eliza to become best friends.

I have joined the green berets.

Someone give me my fucking hat.

how did Lili become a lesbo if she came from a family of succ?

>Pathetic
What a perfect win quote.

Now I want Lucifer and Afro to become best friends

Weird combo

Ewgf ewgf f23 bf23 s! f3+421 74 dmg

>implying anyone can resist these

Yeah, I know that combo already. I was testing the timing on iWS4 after f3.

You've missed the conversation last thread. He's practicing to hit
ff+3; EWGF; f+3; iWS+4; b~f+2,3; (S!) b~f+2,1
For 75 damage, the best damage off of that launcher on human characters.

too big

Not a thing

>still no Iori DLC character

What kind of husbando does Harada think he is?

daily reminder that the worst mishima is still plenty good

honestly josie should be so much thicker for being filipino. there are probably 100 filipino females at my work and I think maybe 1 of them is as thin as she is.

I see srry

I'll fight you anytime

I love how much everyone hates paul.

Eat this demoman bitch nigga.

>hiding king on the top right

>Asuka
>girly
>Ling
>gay

??????????

>tfw your character is unga and dishonest
I just want to be the Spanish Catholic Brawler

What is this graph even supposed to be?

nice graph you stupid fuck

>Jae being on tilt after getting demoted by Eliza
>complains he can't do anything when he plays the worst character in the game
>muh "This character is broken, bruv"

Why do people watch him daily again?

practice

>lose to Bryan
>he starts punching Raven
>they won't skip the scene
He can't keep getting away with it...

Post videos of popular streamers getting butthurt. I want to laugh

tekkengamer.com/2017/05/09/king-jae-c-krizzle-disqualified-uk-tekken-7-championship-series-collusion/

How do I not kill myself over the stupid bullshit gimmicks that some characters can do?

I know I just have to get used to it and deal with it but some of the shit in this game just makes me throw my hands up in the air and say "why."

>Lee
>Not at the top of totally gay.

I've loved tekken since I was a young boy but god damnit I cannot pick one character to play. I'm constantly switching, and it's getting to the point where my old man is starting to over take me because he just plays his 1 main all the time.

My own father promoted to brawler and marauder before me, because I can't decide on who to play. My highest rank is expert because I hardly play ranked, due to lack of confidence on any one character.

Some days my heihachi is on point, some days I think I should give up mishimas and go play Mario 64 I'm so bad

what a bunch of buttmunchers

Learn them? Perhaps play the character to understand what they're doing and why they're doing it. Look at yourself and see if you can do anything, or check youtube or do literally anything other than bitch about it on a Laotian crocheting board

On second thought Mario 64 is probably too hard for how retarded these hands can be

Jack is _______

Picked too often and its getting dry to watch Jack v. Jack every match

Friends with bryan :)

try lowering the number of characters you play by half. pick your favs, then play ranked, see who you have fun/win/want to play more with. And if you lose just be a bitch and say "this character isn't my main, who gives shit" and keep playing that character.

then lower the number of characters you play be half again, and keeping doing repeating the process until you only play 2 maybe 3 people at the absolute most.

stupid looking. at no point since I first saw him in TTT1 did I think he look cool. his proportions are all fucked up and his moves look retarded.

Based.

fun to play but i really dont care for how he looks

A child's mind in a lopsided death machine.

for loving

Thanks for the advice. I'm also just feeling extra salty since I hadn't played in a week or two and just got supremely creamed in the lobby with my friends.

I'll probably lay off the high execution characters, because sometimes I'm on point but then I stop for a week and suck with them when I come back.

Why don't people have fun with the game and instead trying to be the very best that you can never be?
I've been there, and its butthurt to lose in that state.

Let's just enjoy the game and eachother.

I gave up playing high execution characters in fighting games. Somewhere between taking breaks, being too lazy to grind execution, and not having great execution in the first place, I always pick easy to play unga shit and actually have fun instead of being infinitely frustrated with dropping things.

shut the fuck up Alisa

I want to be the very best but I also have fun. There's nothing stopping you from having both kinds of feelings.

You can learn the game with easy execution characters without using Unga shit as a crutch.

I want to be the best I can be AND have fun

Yeah like how htc2112 plays Feng

stay mad

Dude I was the same exact way. Never touched him because I hated how he looked, especially his face. But then I saw he has a golem customization in this version that made him fine to look at and turns out I find him really fun to play.

That Ganryu plushie is pretty cute tbqh

Well, some take it too far/hard on themselfs.

>trying to improve and get to a decent level means you get butthurt if you lose
maybe if you're a bitch lmao

Jack, Jack 2 and Prototype Jack look infinitely better.

Just play all the characters? Who cares about mains

Someone fucking shoot this bitch

nothing like being winquit by a josie after a 2-3 while he's 2 ranks higher

the spam never ends

Yep. You know em when you see them.

Lee goes both ways

Feet better take games off Aris today

Aris will just end up deathmatching against Eliza again.

man that was my first video game induced boner

>stuck in blue at 80 wins
>realize i've been just repeating the same errors over and over and not learning the character
>spend a week in hyperbolic training chamber
>grinding execution, KBD, and troubleshooting matchups
>load up a long session of player matches
>can visibly see improvement in neutral game and fundies because of KBD improving movement
I-I'LL BE OUT OF BLUE RANK SOON BOYS.

Implying u need kbd to leave blue ranks looool. Just get a + on hit low and a fast mid ch launcher you'll be out of blue in 1 day

How can anyone be stick in blue? Embarrassing

TheMainManSWE or KingJae?

>get a + on hit low
>and a fast mid ch launcher
I'll try that.

I reached yellow in 70 wins without knowing how to KBD.
KBD is not the answer for everything but is used in particular situations.

People that do a second launcher after whiffing the first one are fucking scum. I never expect them to be fucking stupid enough to actually try for it again and am always BTFO for it.

>spent first 20 hours in practice mode learning character moves (not even combos and stuff, just pure basics)
>currently spending another 50 or so grinding as high as I can in Treasure Battle while returning to practice periodically to work through anything that gives me trouble
>plan on going from here to player matches for at least another 50, and then finally to ranked

Probably the least efficient method, but I'm having fun and I'm learning my character inside and out.

You're the stupid one.

>"Gootecks! Watch this SICK setup."
Always imagine Mike Ross is always on the other side doing some stupid shit.

The closer to 0 mid launch the better. Like Bryan's qcb3 into f3. The low is +4 on hit and the f3 is i16 and 0 on block. Kazuya's db4 into df2. Db4 is also +4 on hit (+10 on ch!!) And df2 is i14 ch launch but it's -12

"WHAT DID IT DO!!?" "THEY KNOW WHAT IT DID!"

Main Main will at least dig de characters so you don't hear him bitch about them. Jae will play against them endlessly and bitch about how broken the other character is while the chat is trying to give him tips on how not-broken that character is.

How do you press buttons against Steve without getting hit with a never ending string or eating CHs?

Corre de volta para sua mamãe!
*winquits you*

Why is she slapping her womb tattoo?

cuz she is a boring character that is a waste if a slot and we could've gotten Ganryu or Julia/Jaycee back instead, but noooooo. Sorry I am bitter.

Your trash waifu is never coming back kid

>waste of a slot

No slot is wasted.

>Panda and Kuma play exactly the same
>not just an alt costume for Kuma with a different Rage art like when King has that one outfit equipped
>TWO SLOTS USED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you better believe it

Kek