What car brands do you think got worse and why?

What car brands do you think got worse and why?

nissan because they used to have several interesting cars in their lineup but now its just the gtr fairlady and the rest is CVT econoboxes and momcars you'd be better off buying toyota and hondas shitboxes

It's better to list which brands got better

I'll start

>

Umm yeah, Hyundai and Kia are leagues better than they were so you're wrong there

Porsche has stayed afloat a while and is now getting better every year.

Don't forget they fucked up Datsun.

>leagues better than they were

being dogshit rather than being absolute dogshit isn't an accomplishment, choi seun-hak

>an improvement isn't an improvement

Mazda.

No cars over 200hp.
No RWD's worth owning.
Shit reliability compared to real Japanese brands.
Costs more than the other Japanese brands.

And still no RX-9

desu this lol

>Costs more than the other Japanese brands.
This could be because they aren't made locally in the countries they're sold in.

Toyota and Honda and even the Korean brands make models in the states which gives them an advantage in price as they don't have to pay shipping cost.

>miata 0-60 in 5.8
sorry desu this isnt a fuckus st that needs 260 hp do it in more time

Holden because they no longer manufacture anything

Even the new Pajero sucked. Let Mitsubishi die for good.

this, overrated garbage.

I think being above the industry standard when they used to be at the bottom of the industry standard is pretty good tbfh.

They arent above any standard

Peugeot
Although they were never that great to begin with, except for the 205, they somehow managed to build exclusively FWD econoboxes and wagons now.
They also managed to build a car that feels more anemic than a fucking aygo.
There is not a single decent car in their lineup.

I also found mitsubishi and toyota parts in peugeots I was repairing, I wonder how that happened...

There's no new Pajero, they still sell Gen4 with no update planned.

The new Pajero Sport has retarded rear lights and too much fake chrome, but is otherwise a decent car.

>There is not a single decent car in their lineup.
The 208 GTI is a pretty competent hot hatch, but that's about it.

>datsun
It's called LADA Granta now

All of them.

Pajero's still just as good as it's ever been.
Rumour is Pajero's going to adopt the Y62 Patrol platform. Although powerplant options are still up in the air with a hybrid drivetrain being tipped as a possibility. Finger's crossed for a Renault diesel option ala D40 Navara 550
>tfw you actually like the Paj Sport's design including tail lights
It's a lonely club...

Y62 Patrol platform is not bad, they just need to make it less pigfat than the current Patrol and put a diesel in it.

No argument here. Keep the fullsize Pajero similar in size to the Prado, albeit with a much heavier duty drivetrain like it has for the last 25 years.
I feel a scaled down Y62 platform would be fitting, and help justify the Patrol's continued existence having inter manufacturing sharing.

Honestly, I think Subaru is getting slightly better. The Toybaru may still be heavier than the Hachi-Roku, but it was a specific tip of the hat to the average enthusiast who wanted a cheap base platform, wheel rear drive, and decent reliability/fuel economy.

Then, the last WRX/STI was actually lighter and faster, instead of being heavier and slightly more power. The only real thing I didn't like about the last Impreza/WRX/STI was that they did the same retarded move as Mitsubishi did, convert it from an aggressive looking street/rally car to a shitty late 30's angry father who is trying everything he can to hold onto his track dreams, but still have a car that "looks presentable to his coworkers at the local Cubical Mart."

>decent reliability

Isn't it literally the most reliable new car on sale today? I swear I read that somewhere.

kraut magicmachine got better
and maybe mercedes is kinda recovering from shart in mart fuckup
also lotus

>choi seun-hak
keked moderately

>lotus

muh bug-eyes...

That I don't know for sure, and I don't personally own one, but I hear only good things about it... Once everyone gets it off their chest that they want more power, I mean.

This, late 90s pulsars were amazing shtboxes.

>208 gti
It litteraly has less power than the toybaru...

Disagree. Skyactiv is incredible.

damn user i didnt ask for dem feels

It is verry efficient, but that is about it.

Volvo, although the styling is significantly better, they have so much more electrical problems compared to ford era volvos, and that says something

I’m surprised no ones said this but fucking Toyota the make cars for cucks and ran by cucks. Seriously they appeal to retarded step fathers that got cucked hard and want a cheap reliable car that “ feels” and drives “sporty” to haul his wife’s kids. And I would respect Toyota if they made their own engine for the gt86 but nope they rather get be cucks and asked Subaru to let them take their boxer engine platform because they act like they have something to lose. Seriously I don’t know why they appealed to retards and try to make all their cars look “fancy” I mean if people want cheap and fancy they should have just made a cheap new Lexus seriously that’s all they have to do and that would keep the prices down on Toyota cars and make the seats comfy and more leg room in the back nothing more. End of shitty rant.
>mfw they keep doing this shit

>step fathers that got cucked hard
I'm sorry, but being the new live-in lover who gets more parenting rights than the outgoing loser who gets to watch from another household is the exact opposite of being "cucked hard".

better relative to what?

Most of the American manufacturers are putting out better stuff than they did 10-15 years ago but are still kinda shit compared to their absolute pinnacle.

all of them

>raising another man's child
>the exact opposite of being "cucked hard"

Single mother detected.

>implying women post here
He's probably a delusional cuck

Oh, thought I was on Veeky Forums for a second. Yeah, probably the betabux provider.

They made cool shit during the 80s and 90s, but now?
The R8 is a ruined Lamborghini and the rest of their lineup consists of a bunch of VW rebadges with over-inflated price tags.

Women post on Veeky Forums? I don't believe it

Thot's every now and then.

Calling bullshit, why would they post in the "no homo" board?

Because they're thirsty sluts. Only reason I accepted it myself is because everyone once in a while they'll start a thread with pics asking for a routine or something.

>thirsty sluts
>in a den of homos
Women are stupid

They want what they can't have. So yeah, they're stupid.

There isn't a v6 Mazda 6 anymore?

Hasn't been since they introduced the current generation

Do you know what "cuck" even means?

Yes you cuck.

Please, elaborate on how the term is relevant to the scenario you're using as an example.

The term cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird which tricks others into raising its children.

STEP KEKS BTFO

>own small business
>Mitsubishi plant in town closes
>my business falls off

Thanks a lot you Jap cunts.

>thinking those two events are correlated
>not knowing you're just a shitty business owner who can't keep customers

they are going to make one with a turbo 4.

poorfag detected