Wake up in commiefornia

>wake up in commiefornia
>put on my mandatory highly reflective vest
>take my 5 minute shower before the water automatically turns off
>step outside and look at the gray sky
>step in my stock 300zx (remember modding is illegal here)
>accidentally press the gas pedal more than a quarter way in
>get arrested
>bro looks at me and winks and says "at least we have curvy roads unlike florida"

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>bro looks at me and winks and says "at least we have curvy roads unlike florida"

Seriously this is the only bad thing about Florida. That's as long as you stay away from South Florida, anyway.

the only good Veeky Forums thing about California, is lane splitting on motorcycles.

Florida privatized car registration. so you can import and get plates for damn near anything you can get past the feds.

All of these things are false or practically never enforced.
Now if we were on /k/ you would have some points.

>Everyone forgets about Alaska

Just better than Florida in every way besides being cold during the winter...

Hey, that's my post. Glad to see other Floridanons sharing the sentiment and shitting on Commiefornians.

>highest crime rate in America
>boring and depressing
>miles away from mainland
>snow everywhere, good luck driving RWD
>be Alaskan
Yeah, nah, there's a reason everyone forgets about Alaska

>little to no taxes
>no oversight on crypto
>run business with zero oversight at 19
>VA and bright futures is paying for my software engineering and computer science degree at FSU
>we have shipt so I can still make money with my car even if it is a two-seater porsche 987
>car scene is actually quite fun as long as you aren't at a supercar show in miami, and why the fuck would you ever go to miami

I love this place. I hope I get to call it home forever.

>crime because it takes into account villages
>comfy and isolated
>it is mainland
>snow only in winter, if you cant handle a slide you deserve to crash
>be floridian
Too bad you still get tickets for speeding in Florida, must suck not having miles of open curvy roads with nothing on them.

Floridafag here, some Califag cut me on 95 and almost caused an accident.

>Too bad you still get tickets for speeding in Florida
No you don't I regularly go 90 in 35mph areas.

Then you awake from your dream and realise the whole nation is a communist shithole
heritage.org/index/ranking

Would be a shame if you hit someone at that speed, hard for me to hit something when theres nothing to hit.

>going 80 in a 55
>get passed by cops going 90

I like it here

Yeah but then you'd live in Florida

>gray sky
Its normally clear year round. The fires have just been relentless

cant import literally everything, the R34 for example

>oh shit nigga a hurricane

Is it true that you can't drive a non Cali spec car in California? This sounds stupid as fuck to me but I read some Craigslist ad the other day that said the car was ok for registration in California. I'm pretty sure the dumbass was just trying to hide the fact he was selling a piece of shit Cali car 3 states over

Cars in California need to pass California smog requirements which are different from those of other states (and can vary from county to county). On the one hand the requirements are gay as fuck and I want to be able to legally mod my car, on the other hand we don't have regular brown outs anymore and AFAIK asmtha rates are dropping.

When you say winter,do you mean the last billion years?

Seriously,what's the average high temp in the 2 weeks of summer you get?

Bong here Florida sounds cool, what car should i import? I could LHD a mini or something.

It’s true man, I was talking to this older dude one time who told me how when he was a kid he would start hacking up a lung when they let everyone outside for recess.

I read in the LA times that most of the pollution in Cali is from pre-2006 18 wheelers picking stuff up down at the docks. I do feel bad for all those dumb ucla kids that supposedly sneeze nothing but black shit all the time though

I would prefer it if everyone forgets about Alaska.

The Californians and refugees stinking up Anchorage is bad enough.

do floridians really think this

the truth? yes, i would assume they think the truth.

>asshurt incoming

>he thinks hurricanes are even an issue

just park your car on the top floor of your nearest garage, uber home, and have a hurricane party; hurricanes are honestly so much fun

Are you that fag with the cayman I always see around here?

The one downside is that everyone in Florida drives like they are asleep at the wheel. I have no idea why this is, I learned to drive in NYC and I though the drivers here were shit, but then I went to Florida for the first time.
In New York at least people are awake and paying full attention to the road. In Florida everyone drives like they are pumped up full of morphine, it's fucking insane, you have retards in brand new Ferraris and Tesla crawling at 10 under the speed limit. You've got rich old people drifting out past stop signs and running red lights in their Bently or Jag or whatever. You've got geriatric grannies in 90's Kias with an oxygen tank in the passenger seat who are probably fucking dead at the wheel You've got daddies money WASP kids in a base model 3 series convertible who think they're race car drivers. Lastly you've got inbred mouthbreathing rednecks in their lifted TRUGHS who take up two fucking lanes on the highway.
I can't fathom how its possible to have all these shit garbage drivers in one location. I'd rather kill myself then drive in Florida its truly hell. It makes me so fucking angry just thinking about it.

Despite what our public records allow the headlines of make out what our daily life in the state is, it's nowhere near that bad.

Plenty of shit to do and see, lots of nature, generally uncucked outside of certain aspects here and there, friendly people in the non-black/ghetto areas, and fucking beautiful women everywhere.

Cause faggot tourists come for theme parks and are used to driving in 35mph scooters in India or wherever the fuck and faggot northerners keep coming to our state to retire and shit up the roads with their geriatric reaction times.

kek

califags are worse than snowbirds

>haha floridabros lets meet at the too-gay for some hoonigans XD
all americans are terrible but anyone from anywhere coastal is always a total shitpump

>be from Utah
>Have hundreds of test tracks all around the state
>Have beautiful weather 10 months out of the year
>Several of these test tracks have been featured on tv
>Have several races near SLC and Ogden
>Have one of the test roads just a couple miles from my house
>That particular road was featured in an episode of American top gear
It was season 6 episode 2 they were literally filming 3 miles down the road from where I live at antelope island. The cars driven were a 2016 Porsche 911 Gt3 a McLaren 650S Spider, and a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.

Get fucked commiefornia and Florida fags, Utah is the best driving state

>In New York
Must not be upstate then

Upstate, everyone is an asshole who will do completely inconsiderate shit such as driving with their high beams on when they're at you and won't turn them off

>dumb soccer mom and her fucking CRV, she has a REALLY BIG CAR and simply must take every turn so fucking wide that it blocks the other lanes of traffic
>2 lane road
>soccer mom stops to take a fucking left
>pulls all the way right
>stops me from going around
>confused as to why I'm mad when shes blocking traffic

>trying to pull out onto major roadway
>fuckers pull up and gridlock every single time
>won't even look at you either because they know they're wrong but don't care regardless.

>yea I'm gonna change lanes
>right now
>not enough time for blinkers lmao
>oh shit you were there? sorry lemme drift back into my lane
>ok I'm gonna turn again with no blinker

oh yea and
>I'm gonna go 65 in the passing lane on a highway where everyone is doing 75

t. Butthurt commiefagnian larping as a euro

>landlocked flyover filled with mormons

delusional faggot

Lad, Utah is a great state to drive in if you want to actually drive your car. Especially considering the roads are well maintained because they don't use salt which eats at asphalt so you won't find too many potholes. I thought this thread was Veeky Forums related, if this is just a pissing contest, why don't you take it to /int/ where the shitposting is more welcome mate

t. 56%

I fucking hate how Veeky Forums thinks car regulation in California is bad. It's fucking nothing compared to guns. A friend of mine passed smog with no MAFs on his M5 and he didn't even pay off the smog guy. They just don't give a shit unless it's egregious.

Considering the amount of attractions and the desirable conditions for retirees, wouldn't you agree that people who wish to retire and would be aged 50+ eye up Florida as a potential home state? Also consider that to treat current/past/future ailments, they cheap out on health and go on treatments since doctors are hesitant to perform surgeries on the account that their old bodies may not recover properly.
Thus, I wish to propose the theory that Florida drivers are atrocious because there is a large percentage of retirees who are too jacked up on medications to perform safe and proper driving, resulting in slow reaction times, forgetfulness, and poor lane discipline.