or Shield Pulse Tank Nowi

Breed

indecent things with Athena

My Linda has 57 attack with LaD and isn't even merged lol

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LEAKS?

?

Leaks?

But she can't quad, can she?

Rinea. Flora is her only real competition, but she didn't stay on fire for as long, so Rinea probably got to heat up to higher temperatures.

Hana is NOT an ugly hag.

Please post Lucina

Literally just gonna be a new banner at the daily reset with existing characters, and nothing else.
Fake news.

>Rinkah will just be infantry Belka

The difference is that rein has a built in Desperation with his brave tome, and very rarely EVER needs to be doing 70x2/4. The only reason you'd ever use Olwen over Rein is for overkill quadmemes

WHERE'S DA LEAKS?

Does she hit four times, though?

This arena season needs to hurry the fuck up and end so I can promote some skill fodder.

>Rinkah will never not be shit no matter what.
Japan's hatred of aggressive women is too deep-seated. She'll never be good so long as an Eleven has any say.

>replying to a post from 6 hours ago

I want to marry her and learn her customs and culture and language and make her the mother of my children

Bitch I fell asleep, get off my dick

Why is Sue so neat?
And why am I going to go through Colorless Hell for her?

Leaks aren't for three days, dumbass.

Adult Tiki really gets me going.

>The only reason you'd ever use Olwen over Rein is for overkill quadmemes
She's got the best stats of any cav for running bladetomes with broken cav buffs though, so she's still better than Rein when min/maxed.

Why did they bother making her so muscular when she only has a 25% str growth? Is this some sick joke?

Fury or LaD on an eventual +Spd/-Def Tharja?

Lucina is ______

Mine!

cute!

Same but because I pulled a +Atk 4* Reinhardt

Rolled a +Atk/-HP Tharja since launch but never bothered to use her, but now i'm in need of Red tomes and i'll probably won't get Celica, she's worth?

That's fair.

smelly!

Do you even use Misha in FE5 or do you just like her design?

I actually had a ton of feathers lying around from Tempest Trials and shit, and I went and 5*ed two people and now I don't have enough to SI them properly.

Nah, Rinkah actually has a speed growth.

tongue florina

for marry, even without have a child later

Who is the Euron of Fire Emblem?

That's forbidden, Lyn.

I like Hana

Why are some of your pairings really good and some of them dogshit?

Why would you do that to poor Siegbert? The Xander/Hinoka support isnt even good. Then again none of Hinokas supports are good.

Is +Att -Def the best nino?

Yes, just add Desperation.

I actually agree with and forgot to mention the chosen hero of prophecy shit. As seen above, I also forgot to account for Faye and Clair, although I would also hesitate to call it gratuitous, as he rescued both of them.
There's actually reason to why Clive does what he does, though. He wants Alm to take over because he feels that the Deliverance is more likely to be successful with a commoner heading them. It's why he asked for Mycen originally. By the time that Alm reaches Headquarters, he's decided that Alm will work. Alm is still a commoner, but he's (supposedly) Mycen's grandson, and he's also a good enough fighter and leader. The fact that his de facto tactician (Lukas) has been traveling with Alm and agreed with the choice shows that he had enough reason to believe in the abilities that Alm had shown. (Plus he took back their base and saved Clive's sister, which Clive himself wasn't able to do.)

>But I can see the rest of it, I just don't htink it was particularly well executed.
That's reasonable enough. I'm not one to claim that my view is the be-all-and-end-all to it. I saw the traits, and I felt that I saw them adequately backed in the writing. I think that you're wrong, but fuck, I could be wrong myself.

I feel that good discussion was had, though. Thanks for that.

+Atk -HP

>The difference is that rein has a built in Desperation with his brave tome
Yeah, which frees up his B-slot in which he can put.....what exactly? You can give Olwen Desperation while Reinhardt has no useful B-skill anyway

> very rarely EVER needs to be doing 70x2/4. The only reason you'd ever use Olwen over Rein is for overkill
Why do you people keep saying this? Why don't you understand? This isn't the first time I've seen someone say this either.

More damage = better. Always. You need it for Lunatic Chain Battles/Tempest Trials and Infernal GHBs. You can also kill more greens, it opens up way more options.

>hurr durr it's just overkill, you don't need that much
Is one of the dumbest arguments there exist. It's only overkill on like completely neutral non-optimized enemies in the arena, and on nothing else in the game. Olwen reaches 72 Atk and 46 Speed with enemy phase survivability; Reinhardt reaches 56 Atk with a brave effect and dies on the enemy phase.

Reinhardt is better out of the box and with minimal investment. When optimized Olwen outclasses him clearly, even more so when Desperation is up.

t. someone who uses both a perfectly optimized Reinhardt and perfectly optimized Olwen in his main team

Post Hana.

Is there anyone more hung that futa Tharja?

+spd is objectively better
-hp or -def are both equal

Hinoka is probably the blandest character in the entire game, which sucks because tomboy redheads are my strike zone.

Well, at least Severa exists.

Levail will Prevail!

Who's that one unit that you know is shit, but will still use anyways, regardless of how futile or difficult it'll be?

Futa!Noire is 3x bigger than her mum.

You posted her

Tharja's cock is grotesque, no matter the size. She makes poor Noire clean her smegma with her tongue.

Excellent taste, friend.

I think Sakura's is bigger, sorry

How's that Titania working for you without DC? Does she tank stuff well without it?

I mean, is there even a reason to let her breed? She doesnt pass out good stats really, garbo pegasus knight is passed down through her, hair that only works on like two units, awful supports. I mean, her design is cute, but that is it.

Pic-related, although it makes me sad

I feel like all that is more a point in the favor of Clive being a good character than Alm, though, but yeah.

That was sort of something that bugged me while playing Echoes, it had one of the best casts I've honestly seen in a game in a long time, but both Alm and Celica just felt... bland. To their credit, when I call them boring or a Mary Sue or whatever, I mean it in the least offensive way possible, not in the same way that Corrin was god awful.

It just felt like Alm and Celica were both one layer removed from the rest of the story. Sometimes something like Fernand calling him out and Clive doubting whether or not he made the right choice would bring them back in a bit and make him seem like a part of the cast, but then he picks up the magical royal sword and diverts the army to go rescue random ladies because that's what a hero does.

But then again, they also go out of their way to show that Alm is just operating on a different level entirely than the others, that's part of what Tobin's base conversations were about. So maybe Alm being impossibly good at everything was also part of his arc.

reminder that your favorite character that isn't in FEH yet will get Ueda'd or Miyuu'd

Why didn't Zihark fuck her?

I think I like Hana too

I can't help but think that most of my favorites will turn out pretty good. I will use any character I love regardless of how terrible they might turn out.

Because he'd rather fuck some subhuman instead.

Hinoka/Silas makes a decent Sophie, although that might just be Sophie's inherent capability and Silas' genetics pulling the weight. Plus, pairing horses satisfies my autism, even if the horses sometimes have wings.

Not amazing, just average. She tanks blues fine, as well as some greens (especially with cav buffs), but that's it; doesn't do much else. She's getting replaced by a +spd Cecilia, if I ever roll one.

He's a furry.

This superbly handsome young man who is most certainly not a Mister
Smartass Thieves need not apply

What's the new banner in 4 days gonna be?

Got a list: Radd, Caesar, Ilyana, Sophia, Wendy, Amelia, Ewan, Nyx. That's all who come to mind off the top of my head.

He has Meg

I wouldn't call Celica a Marie Sue since honestly she had subtle displays of a broken woman. Her portrait after she has to suddenly take all responsibilities onto her shoulders as the broken Zofia's princess conveys this really nicely, so props to Hidari for that one.

I'm really hoping it's CYL since IS seems to be starting a trend of month long seasonal banners.

Based Zihark gets all of the pussy in Tellius anyway, and he knows to avoid the ones who are slow in the head

+atk hana with firesweep is better

In a sense Alm was trained his whole life for this moment and everyone sgits on Celica so she isn't amary sue.

Sakura's cock is tiny, are you kidding me? Even Hinoka outmeasures her

He's considered bad? Why?

Am I kawaii uguu

Which Cecilia is better in horse teams, a +spd or a +atk one?

Chrom sucks

fuck. meant to quote

Yeah, I actually think Celica gets a lot of shit she doesn't deserve, but the game also doesn't really do a great job explaining or contextualizing it.

Alm and Celica really needed the equivalent of the base conversations, some way they can just spend a minute laying out their thoughts and feelings.

I would go for life and death over fury for tharja. She has no bulk to speak of so fury is less helpful, might as well go all out glass cannon.

RED EYES
BLACK HAIR
USES A KATANA

WHO AM I?

Go away Miyuu