/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 23rd of July:
1793 – Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France
1821 – While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts
1840 – The Province of Canada is created by the Act of Union.
1914 – Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
1929 – The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words
1942 – The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

First for Kuruminha

Anyone fancy a game of EVW?

>1929 – The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words
that's pretty based

4th for please help

Everything going as planned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baltic
based af keep going lad

Based willy OP

Y'know, if you think about it, South America is the least white continent. Africa has Boers, Asia has rich white tourists in Dubai and white, but there isn't a single 100% pure white in South America, not one. They all have some degree of amerindian admixture, if they're not totally black.

Nevermind, I think I got it.
Also what the fuck is going on here

Do you plan on taking Poland or are you going to puppet it or what?

This is the next president of Brazil

Reminder to report and ignore those who espouse the gold standard

It's getting harder to type

The Empire is entering it's second year of the reformation. The Emperor is expected to to announce plans for the restoration of rightful Qing lands.

>united
>baltic
>provinces

Lads this is a Steamcordplaza thread "le waggle willy", go to the proper thread to post games, shitposters can stay here.

Why is there a bird on his head?

>zero vidya screenshots
>4 posters, 10 posts
makes me think

uhh, is this the real thread

I assume this is the thread that will state alive.
Is there any other shit I should take over while I am still not civilized?
I got Formosa and north Korea

Get annexed by Spain

yes

>in vic2 the AI will concede even if you don't have the warscore if they know they are going to get memed upon by your glorious preuben armies
>in eu4 the AI will make you destroy their country completely and utterly and make the other AIs around them dogpile ontop of you before they concede even one province
how do you have such a massive step back in intelligence?

Give me sufficient reasoning to prove that Misri, Mashriqi, and Maghrebi are disimilar enough to warrant categorizing as separate cultures. They all use the same language, worship the same Jewish god, wear towels on their head and all go durka durka kaboom.

Nah, want Germany to take it for neat borders.

You're just supposed to blob around SEA lad not go after Korea until you can annex all at once

This is correct if you're bullying small countries, but god forbid you're a country outside of Europe trying to take some Euroshitter's colonies without launching a herculean invasion of their mainland.