Lawrence the Loremaster edition

Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/361781/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-12
dieguild.com.au/forum/m/6125981/viewthread/13085492-eso-technical-compendium-fixes-tweaks-mods-addons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Bosmer girls are the cutest.

_______________no__________

3rd for check the guild store for secrit club discount

So got a level 12 stamsorc, for the PvP event just go 5 hundings and 3 what else? Just want to get caltrops and vigor out of the way. Already a twohander build so the burst shouldn't be too bad.

bump

HAT

Don't forget Bosmer boys

Give me some PVP wisdom, serjos

KILL
Don't get KILLed

>stamina is extremly important even if you are magicka
>if you are it's best recommended to use tri-stat food.
>a well timed or badly timed dodge can make or break an encounter
>don't be afraid to block, it's very useful
>potions are a must, don't be afraid to use them
>get the passive that increases potion's effects duration as there will be a cooldown of 2 seconds between the recovery it provides and you being able to use it again
>don't worry about having high crit since people are stacking impen all the time
>heavy armor is your friend
>sustain is more important than pure damage
>if you just can't get that last impen piece you need for your set use well-fitted or infused
>knowing how to LoS your opponent is the difference between a PvPer and a random who is just PvPing
>CC is extremely important, be sure to have at least one in each bar
>remember there are hard CCs like stuns and knockbacks and soft CCs like snares. Hard CC has 5 second cooldown while snares can pretty much be spammed
>AIM! ESO is action combat, attacks will miss if you don't aim.
>most important: do not panic

Hope this helped, bb.

Light's Champion is absolute bullshit and cost nothing.

Cyrodil quest will make it level 3 iirc. Just follow zergs to make it level 4

>tfw ganking delve entrances in kyne

lvl 17, not finished the mages guild or the fighters guild questline, i want to start questing in orsinium, will i get my mages and fighters guild quests there?

imma ghost

>don't panic

blade boques dat u

Are you sure you aren't a statue?

>120 dollars for all the content

why

Are you retarded?

Maybe

Is there a better deal?

cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key

$20 for the base game and morrowind. Also it's recommended to just sub for the DLC's. The sub is worth it alone for the crowns and craft bag.

There are possibly cheaper deals on shadier websites, but I've actually purchased shit from cdkeys and never had any issues with them.

no, bb

>no elder thread

wtf, OP?

aint sure but it should be in your starter zones. you dont need to do their quests to level their skill lines though. you need to kill zombies/deadras to get fg 10. you can do it pretty fast by farming alikr desert dolmens. you need to collect books to get mg 10.

wHAT!

>He haven't seen Lawrence's Vivec impression.
Do you even lore?

pretty cool costume

>2 guys kill you in battleground
>One of them starts resurrecting the one I killed
>Friend passes by
>Oh great this is an easy kill, he have basically no health left
>Proceeds to casually walk by
>Said cp500 person proceeds to get instantly killed by the guys she walked past

Nice look. 8,5/10

Is tonight the maintenance night?

Yes

yes 23 minutes from now, according to the forum

only bought 400 legendary thrones from furniture
npc. feels bad.

I sold a couple stacks of 200 for 2k each not bad for autofarming a free item

at least if you're PC NA, you'll probably have some more time once they come back up. that's usually around 7am Central. set an alarm!

>wake up
>server goes down immediately
I hope this thread dies

No

Ill agree to let the thread die if all the bosmer die.

>servers down
>cook proper food
>start cleaning room

thanks zenimax for helping me get my life together, even for a mo

fucking appchan.
*for a moment

>did every fucking thing to solve error 210
>still doesn't work

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME BROS WTF IS THIS UNSTABLE PIECE OF SHIT

>disabled firewall and antivirus
>launched with admin
>downloaded the patch with browser and putting it in the desired map
>deleting folders they asked

SOMEONE HELP ME THE FUCK OUT

is there any way to have 55k+ magicka without IC sets as altmer sorc?
i'm thinking about destruction mastery+necropotence

I've never had that problem, maybe re-install.

you're going to give that fucker an aneurysm

did you repair

PC NA is up lads

Well, that was fast.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/361781/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-12

>Lyris will never destroy your dick through passionate snu-snu

Why the fuck live?

wow it's nothing

Which races are best for a mag nightblade vampire? I'm a khajiit stamblade atm but I'll probably racechange to switch to mag later

>not wanting to be bound down and teased by Abnur Tharn

..but he's ugly as fuck and a sniveling traitor.

How do people like this cunt at all?

Altmer, Breton, dunmer.

i dont like him as husband material but rather fetish fuel.
he has shown how manipulative, quick with words and confident he is. this combined with age and experience that his "profession" brings woudl make a interesting night in bedroom.
Being ugly doesn't mean he has no charisma, which is more important to me.

The voice actors showed good bantz between him and the other companions which was enjoyable.

>Charisma
When you meet him his own lackeys are laughing at him and his family doesn't want him anymore. And he's only accepted back because he "supposedly" know where Sai Sahan is. Afterwards you're left with the question of why is he still around.

I'm actually curious how people find anything positive about him, because I always have the impression the writers were trying to drive the point that he's an unredeemable scumbag and only there because of desperation as deep as possible.

Can't really criticize the voice actors though, they did do a really good job.

Argonians make very good nightblades, both mag and stam.

Reboot your machine, reboot internet, update drivers

If I have base game can I get that? Stupid question but I'd rather not buy it to be a 2 in 1 code and since I have the base game it fuck me somehow.

>bounty doesnt clear when you kill the last witness
fucking why

Would make it too easy to murder spree your way around, I guess.

>Afterwards you're left with the question of why is he still around.

... you know, that is a good question. WHY is he still around after getting back Sai? Why doesn't Lyris just chop off his head before he gets another chance to betray them?

He grabbed the amulet of kings and ran, hoping to uncover its secrets. Meridia says that he is experimenting on it, but it won't be active again in his lifetime.

It's because he's the only one who knows how to summon the plot armour you need to kill Molag Bal. It's also why he can't be one of the human sacrifices.

I'm guessing the Prophet just thought he would rather have Tharn right there at hand than out somewhere where he could get captured and reveal the location of the Harborage, betray them again, fuck something up... whatever. Anything better than letting him go. And at that point, might as well use him as the party's wizard.

But isn't that later? I mean, there's a point there in between where there is no reason at all not to just kill him and be done with it, even if later on it'd bite them in the ass.

Also the prophets reading of the elder scrolls foretold that the five companions would be recreated, but beyond that he wasn't able to see.

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

want
he's smart as fuck and fun to listen to. he's even useful when he's cornered -- in your corner
fitting
it's an MMO, lad. they already reported you
i'm pretty sure Lyris wanted to at every turn and either stopped herself or was stopped by the Prophet because or because he did, at least, offer some help, eventually, and maybe he should be shown a little mercy for the sake of that fact.
can't be exactly this because Tharn is free to come and go -- he heads off to a whorehouse, like, first fucking thing

So, I've got about 60 mods installed and one mod decided to overwrite my wolves, dogs and the weird cow in WHiterun with the red/white triangle exclamation mark.

Now, since I know that it only affects the dogs, wolves and cows, I feel somewhat confident in that it is either corrupted or missing meshes that is the issue.

Does Anybody know of the best way to completely overwrite all meshes with original meshes?
I'm thinking this may at least give me the foundation to then re-apply the mods one after the other again without the need for a completely fresh install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try asking your question in the right thread friend

dieguild.com.au/forum/m/6125981/viewthread/13085492-eso-technical-compendium-fixes-tweaks-mods-addons

Hope this helps, bb

>orc girl will never wear a dress for you to try and look cute

try deleting your shadercache.cooked file in Documents>ESO>Live as well as the host.developer files in your Zenimax Online> Launcher folder

that's what worked for me

how viable Onslaught is in pve? does it reset if i instant kill a mob like it does in pvp

AoE ults are better for mob grinding in pve, and there are better ults for bosses since its a one off and doesn't offer much over class ults, or dawnbreaker in that regard

onslaughts pretty much a one-trick pony for one shot builds or as an execute

They keep dying cause re-res cant into post limits

>larping as a girl on the internet.
kill yourself.

god damnit lol

>Implying he's just not a faggot

FUCKING WHY
EVERY TIME I run the game again it says that this PC is not authorized to play. The fucking cooldown on the email is now 24h, what is this shit

that sucks balls because knowing zos they'll just ignore you until that time's up.

>try to pvp on low level alt to get vigor
>gankblades with magblade backups camping both gates out of the keep
>finally get a group together, kill them, take a couple keeps and resources
>half the group runs ahead to the next keep before the one we just took is repaired
>they are all killed by the waiting faction
>meanwhile, the third faction is now assaulting the keep that wasn't repaired fully, so those who died can't respawn there
>keep gets flipped, get killed
>we then lose the keeps we just took, one to each faction who seems to be working together, and are pushed right back to our main camps

i hate the under 50 campaign, too many people trying to say what is best and split up our already meager forces further.

also

>killed by red mountain proc, level 20
>killed by magblade with soul assault, level 25

re-res?

re-re ' s
ree-ree ' s
retards

Cool slang, user. Did you make it up yourself?

>these guilds that have 3 items for sale on their vendor
>these guilds that have literally every item overpriced
why do they even bother lmao
especially the overprices green recipes for 300g, by the time any sane person who visited a trader has master merchant

It's the big guild cycle. Small trade guilds have to up the prices to try to keep the trader but they get eaten by large guilds that can simply sell lower because they sell a lot.

So what happened that made Elder Scrolls Online Generals a thing again? Did they actually improve the game significantly since launch, or did people from Veeky Forums who played just revive it one day?

The game improved a ton, it's a completely different game than what it was at it's terrible launch. Word spread around that it's no longer shit and actually pretty good and now we have a general. It's in the top 5 MMOs with the most population, would be wierd if we didn't have a general.

>killed by tremorscale proc
>on kyne

yeah, I'm done for a bit I think.

Why am I not seeing anything about health-stacking vanguard's challenge blazplar builds? Shouldn't this work?

May be a stupid question, but does bashing trigger viper?

Fast way to get yourself killed faster.

>group leader: no ebon?
>no
>get kicked
yeah doesn't matter that i did this fucking trial on vet and this is normal you retarded pos
jesus christ i don't know what's more cancerous, the community or zos' idea of balance