youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM
youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

What are you playing to pass the time until BtS?

They're going to raise hell

BAE > bay
Max did nothing wrong and is a good person

Somebody to mend you edition?
more like somebody to MEME you with that last edition, am i rite?

I don't play a lot of video games anymore but I am trying out DOOM. My job is the one making the days go fast.

Chloe acting like a real pirate! Hopefully Joyce can handle them both.

So user why haven't you handed in your photo yet?

DCS
It's just as comfy believe me

eat shit and die

Max is #1

After i played LiS i sort of havent been playing games and just listening to music.
But recently ive been playing somethings like new vegas or gta4 and 5.

Here Jeffie, and think you'll like this shot, it's pretty mind-blowing

until dawn for the past 2 days, it's free on ps plus but harror isn't really my favorite type of games

Total war. Also watching twin peaks. Funny the amount of similarities and references to it in Life is Strange. Chloes license plate is even twin peaks. Makes me wonder if she is a fan of the show. I can see her trying to get max hooked on it.

>spent nearly 3k with PC parts
>suddenly feel no will to play games
JUST...

Got back into War Thunder recently after a two year break. It's fun but just as aggravating as I remember it.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

She'd be all over the soundtrack, that's for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
>At night I'm driving in your car
>Pretending that we'll leave this town
>We're watching all the streetlights fade
>And now you're just a strangers dream
>I took your picture from the frame
>And now you're nothing like you seem
>Your shadow fell like last night's rain
Pretty much sums up her relationship with Rachel beat for beat

IT'S SHARK WEEK!
That means Chloe watching lots of shows and being amazed, and Max feeling nervous about stepping into any room in their place with a TV.
But if she does decide to sit down and watch, then Chloe will be there to comfort her.
Just remember, sharks are known to eat otters...

MY NIGGA, I LOVE CHROMATICS.

I can't be the only one who thought "what's this? An otter in my wster" sounded pretty lewd the way Chloe said it.

Fly me to the moon...

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Nah, she and Max will watch through the third "IS MEGALADON STILL ALIVE???" show before giving up and taking Max to the pool to show her some "real shark behavior"
Fuck yeah, Chromatics is the shit.
After I watched the BtS trailer I immediately thought of The River (Symmetry's version) because of how similar it was to the lyrics and atmosphere
youtube.com/watch?v=7luHW9uYBCM

that's when I KNEW

It was definitely flirty. Especially when you remember the graffiti in/around the pool building that was almost certainly Chloe's doing.
>The shark eating the otter outside
>"Otters eat beavers" in the female locker room
It really does make me think that Chloe was on the swim team and spent a good amount of time in that building, and it was the one thing she missed about the school. That's probably not canon, but I really like the idea.
Ashly delivery throughout the entire pool scene was simple amazing. I hope Rhianna can give her own good performance for Chloe, which it seems she can based on the few scenes.

Turn on the lights, I want to see the sharks.

Remember: DONTNOD followed George Lucas's way of writing.

>Episode 5 is so dense, it has so much going on.
>The bathroom is the key to everything.
>The ending is stylistically designed to be that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

Those shows are hella bullshit. I just want to learn about different species and see cool footage of them.
Not poorly photoshopped "historical", "newly found", and "never before seen" pictures and video.
If it's going to be like that then I can't blame Chloe for walking away to go to do stuff with Max, not that she would ever neglect her girlfriend in the first place. Maybe they could just go to an Aquarium.

>I watch the moon hang in the sky
>I feel the traffic rushing by
>Freight train engine in the night
>I'm still here waiting for you
Huh, you weren't kidding

Are Max Payne and Max Caulfield connected?
Both have time powers
Both say edgy things.
Both are sort of emo.
Both of there names are Max.

>Time mores forwards and nothing changes.

>Both have time powers
Payne has quick reflexes as shown in the comics
>Both say edgy things.
Caulfield doesn't
>Both are sort of emo
Caulfield isn't
>Both of there names are Max
Fuck, you're right tho, they must be siblings or something

If you were looking at someone who had time powers you would just see it as quick reflexes.

I WANT MORE CHLOE NOW

Not when they teleport behind you/tell you what's in your pockets.

Teleporting, accurately predicting the future, and telling people they have time travel powers are not "quick reflexes". Being able to pull the trigger faster than other goons is.

Max isn't edgy or emo.

Chloe is a cute

On the topic of character comparisons, Jessica Jones is pretty much a Pricefield child. She embodies characteristics of both Max and Chloe
>Loves being a photographer and taking pictures
>Has powers she'd rather not have
>Uses her powers almost exclusively to help others
>Dry and sarcastic, but has a heart of gold
>Had a tragic background that traumatized her and is less trustworthy of people as a result
>Has a BFF (Trish) that she cares about above all (cept she's not gay)

Damn right she is!

Its sad to know pure love like this doesnt actually exist.

>blue butterfly was spirit
>blue butterfly was Chloe it taught us lesson:)
>it ISN't definitely ''storm summoner'' or wasn't there for foreshadowing storm
yeah fuck that.
if there would be a sequel Bayfags 100% would be BTFO'd after this ending.

Take the worst situations
Make a worse situation
Follow me home, pretend you
Found somebody to mend you

If I were Jessica, I'd be gay for Trish in a heartbeat.

Here's some on-theme noir.

Nightly reminder that they made the more complete ending for the wrong ending.
We all hate bay ending but i have to admit it feels like an actual wrap up while bae ending feels very open ended.
Its a shame that the open endedness of the bae ending isnt going to be picked up on ever again. Thanks dontnod!

>I hate Bay ending but...
but...you're a shit-eater

Not really since once you think about it you realize precisely why that ending wouldn't work.
Even if the storm was stopped then, Max could do something else and cause another. what will she be asked to give up then?
If it's an ending then it's one where most of the main characters end up dead, a bad ending where nothing is learned and nobody is helped.

Im not talking about it in that context.
Im talking about a story ending context.
The put more effort into the bay ending scenes than they even put thought into the bae ending.
Bay ending is a lot longer and has more detail the bae ending just doesnt have.
My argument isnt its the correct ending my argument is the fact that its more polished and to the writers it probably makes the most sense.

>bay ending is canon because it's 2 mins longer than the other one even if characters were standing there like moron in funeral and only Joyce,David,Max could barely show emotion
>bay ending is canon because they added some different character models
>bay ending is canon because it was more depressed,emotional,suicidal,it gave us lesson that's why I cried thank you dontnod
>bae ending is just a fanservice (even it has been there in leaks since Episode 1)

Emotions yadda yadda.

What about the meaning of Spanish Sahara song?
What about the context? Changing past was bad, they said. Then we're running away from our consequences and trying to make things perfect(!), this is good ending even if we're not doing shit while our loved one's dying there,bleeding alone in there yeah.
What about the time-travel which everybody's forgetting about? Who cares. Who did even pay attention to it right?
What about Max's mental health after this ending? Oh wait, even if Max's latest thoughts fully focused/obsessed on Chloe and she was just starting to resolve her love for Chloe, to all Bayfags she'll be in love triangle between Nathan/Warren so it makes sense to them yup.
What about Max's not ripping the blue butterfly photo up in this ending and still keeping two major photos which can easily save Chloe in first place? Nobody pay attention to it, as always. Because this game was all about those binary choices, don't use your brain, and move on.

>Bay ending is a lot longer and has more detail the bae ending just doesnt have.
heree we go.
just because it was 2 mins longer than the other one (and this was just because they're using old location like bathroom,so it wasn't hard for them) doesn't make it canon,superior choice. to me they didn't made effort for either endings' consclucion because whole plot about ending was shit.

In the story's context, it has no place. You can say it's longer and has more content, and certainly that is correct, but it's all for naught.
The devs put more time into it but those who put time into paying attention to the game will realize it's all a waste. It wouldn't change anything because with that ending it's then established that the universe can throw a fit whenever it wants and it would just set Max up for failure.
It feels like a cop out, which is fitting because that's exactly what it is.
The Bay Ending may have 10 or so minutes to support it, but the Bae Ending has a whole five episodes to back it.

I don't know if I'm the only one who is thinking this but funeral scene was complete failure and obviously half assed. I was expecting Max to say something, to Chloe's honour, at least from her inner dialogue.

Only seeing Joyce suffering there made me kinda emotional. The only other things were cliché, half of other teenagers,Wells was there but there was nobody else which was too forced. I mean doesn't Joyce/David have neighbours,friends and shit.

And this ending was also open ending for me. Still leaving the door open for Max's going back into time to come up with better consclucion where she saves her gf and town.

ARE YOU NIGGERS LITERALLY RETARDED?
ONCE AGAIN, HELLO, I DIDNT SAY THATS THE CANON ENDING, I SIMPLY SAID MORE EFFORT WENT INTO THE BAY ENDING AND I WISHED WE GOT THAT MUCH EFFORT AND POLISH AND A WRAPPING UP OF THE STORY FOR THE BAE ENDING.
You fucking retards are bitching and complaining about text that isnt there that i already corrected you on. Jesus christ. Whats this called selective hearing or seeing, or just being plain out fucking retarded?

You said the writers probably think its the more sensical ending, which would imply its more canon than bae

and I was saying who cares if it was 2 mins longer than the other one because it was still thematically,physically shit. they couldn't even direct an exact funeral scene. just because it was emotional doesn't mean I'll think they made effort for this ending. because endings' context were totally shit and one of them's being emotional doesn't cover it up.

Both endings are shit.

Stupid dumb frogposter

>bay ending felt more complete even if it's wrong ehm:)
At least stand behind your own words during in an argument

Yeah i said that because its true. I think the writers dont know what they are doing and im sure most of the think they were writing a very obvious story. I honestly think it the writers minds they truly believe in their canon that they proved to us that the storm wasnt coming after bay ending.

I think a lot of the plotholes in the game concerning the storm and why its still coming after chloe dies again and again and the fact that when we save william it has no effect on the world.

The writters are honestly fucking retarded and we may think and hope these are hints are the storm not being max's fault but lets face it, the writers are frenchies that wouldnt know subtlety story telling if it crawled onto their escargot and fucking died.

Someone put it to me one time.
"Sure you may see all these plotholes but i really think in the writers universe that they honestly believe and also want the player to believe that reversing time to let chloe die makes the most sense."

True, there absolutely no reason a choice had to be made then, but only Bae leaves room for an actually good ending to take place.
One where Max still has her photos and can go back to warn more people with Chloe or where they can find a way to stop the storm entirely without resorting to undoing every change (but not really).

The Bay Ending exists and gives more closure because those who chose is literally cannot think for themselves.
They need the characters to say something before they can believe it, they need everything spelled out for them, they are incapable of picking up clues that are trying to suggest something completely different to the narrative spoken by those who wouldn't know the truth. They are sheep who are led to the slaughter because they are told it is the right thing to do.
They do not get a happy ending or one with possibilities because they do not deserve one.
They lack imagination.

>they proved to us that the storm wasnt coming after bay ending.
No they clearly didn't. Actually they left the biggest telltale sign that Max didn't rip that butterfly photo up for starters. And everybody's ignoring this fact: this is a fucking time-travel game and anything may happen in any time.

>"Sure you may see all these plotholes but i really think in the writers universe that they honestly believe and also want the player to believe that reversing time to let chloe die makes the most sense."

Just because the other one was 2 mins longer than the other one? Then why the hell they put the other ending (which was their first intention all along)
If anything, they changed original Bay ending (they were gonna put Chloe to the coma in there) during the development of Episode 4, because if they'd put Chloe to coma it'd leave door open for her being alive, and to not make the other ending pointless they decided to kill her there. (this evidence also gave us biggest clue that storm isn't obssessed with Chloe's survival or not, devs' intentions only focused on our bathroom actions)

All the plotholes in the game were more than likely just plotholes the writers forgot to remove in post production. As much as would love for the plotholes to be hints that something else behind the scenes is going on, its more than likely not.
We the fans see both endings in areas of grey but trust me the fucking writers see it as black and white.

>Oh about 1000 people died.

Literally pulls a number out of his ass
more than likely didnt research tornadoes before writing one in.

Sure the writers were brillant when it came to developing characters and making them charming and likeable. but for developing there own story they are clueless. ill bet you not a single one of them gave a second thought to the fact that reversing time would again IF max did cause the storm would of caused an even bigger cluster fuck.

The chat isnt me. but it is you know who.

> I honestly think it the writers minds they truly believe in their canon that they proved to us that the storm wasnt coming after bay ending.
did they,really?

When did anyone say 1,000 people died? I've never seen any writers say that. They won't even say who did die.
Michels has said every single person's fate is left ambiguous. They could be alive or they could be dead, though obviously at least a few died since we see covered bodies. The ending isn't about numbers, it's about risks and loyalty.
Do you let something bad (Chloe dying) happen to *possibly* stop an even worse thing (Multiple people dying in the storm)? Or do you save what you save one life (Chloe) that would surely be lost and hope that everyone whose fate is not yet determined makes it out on their own? The Trolley problem where only one track has anyone actually tied to it.

It would be extremely easy to have removed the inconsistencies and had the two choices they wanted with no doubts or contradictions. They created much elaborate ideas and possibilities and then did nothing with them, dropping them at the last moment to drop the most basic interpretation of the story on the player.

Both of endings are results of ''muh budget''. Obviously they rushed things with Episode 4's release that's why there were many plot-holes.
By the way, if they really wanted to make one of endings canon then they'd delete Bae ending from game in first place because that was the ONLY ending that thematically fits to their story because they didn't change its context at all it was clearly their FIRST INTENTION.

I can't really see ''effort'' in Bay ending neither (unless if you call these things as effort: photo focus section where you're undoing everything,some skins for characters(some of them didn't really show up in scene),only one new location,moronic funeral without any meaningful dialogue) Context was shit on the bed, that's another story.

It may be my distaste for the french speaking when i say this but as much in my head canon that the plotholes and stuff like this are hints i do not actually believe the writers intended this.
I think they intended it to be a very vanilla experience, and i believe they intended their story to show sacrificing for the "greater" good is the adult and mature thing to do. Because its what stupid writers do and Michel Koch
and Jean-Luc Cano are stupid who believe in the greater good meme.

Im serious the fact they are french has a lot to do with fact im shitting on them, not because of left or right wing but a lot of European adults believe in the "greater good" meme that society has molded them by.

To them, like most normies, believe that letting the tornado hit the bay is the "bad' ending, and the Max killing chloe not only prevents the storm but also shows Max "Mature into adulthood" its a story about conforming in their mind.

>Oh about 1000 people died.
Those are bayfags' words. Actually they believe EVERYONE died.

Months later Michel outrightly said ''they left other characters' fate blurry''

I made a mistake, i thought the picture i linked was where it was saying that line, but it wasnt. I THOUGHT i had saved it but i guess i didnt, but i can assure you its out there. I saw it before, it was some interview or some messages or tweets he had between fans.

nah user. Michel might be stupid in past for representing a retarded binary consclucion like this, but he was also the one who clearly admitted that there are no bad or good choice. those were all bayfags' retarded assumptions really.

>and i believe they intended their story to show sacrificing for the "greater" good is the adult and mature thing to do.
developers never said this (again except bayfags) but if they ever would, then we can easily refute this retarded interpreation because there's no sacrifice yourself option. so there's no greater good choice in there. because both endings are including death.

choices are obviously about would you save: ''your loved one'' or ''town''.

I don't really like ending debates because bayfags love to measure people's lives as if they are fucking robots. these endings were different than that cold-blooded interpreations.

>interpretting endings as political states
?? I'll pretend like I didn't see that.

There's literally no bad or good ending and in they were saying this in their every interviews.
But baytfags, as you said, are the only ones that who are bullshitting about it, and they are missing the entire point obviously.

>Max killing chloe not only prevents the storm but also shows Max "Mature into adulthood

This is why Bay ending's theme is shit on the bed.
In real life we can't change things, or go back into time to fix our mistakes. Max made her very first decision in bathroom, she saved *that girl's life* in first place.
What does Bay ending wants us to do? It wants us to undo this action, or storm will be hit the town to fix nature's balance.

Now I'm asking, how come is this gives us a ''grown-up'' message while by undoing those action we're technically playing-god again? This is outrightly saying that ''running away from consequences'' because you're running away from that responsibility, you're giving up. How come is this ''mature into adulthood'' message?

I don't ever remember seeing that and it defies everything he said in the image you did post. I think you may be confusing it with things idiot players have said about the storm, including one "Meteorologist" who said it would be more destructive than an atomic bomb and tried to use 'facts' to back it up. But as far as I can remember, Michel, Luc, Christian, and everyone
else at DONTNOD has never said a number. Just that the storm happening allows Max and Chloe to move on in life together.

When it comes to the game, I've always taken the word "sacrifice" as synonymous with risk.
We may have had a good idea that Chloe would die in the "Sacrifice Chloe" ending, but we didn't know for sure- maybe she would have survived and getting shot without interference would mean no storm.
I wasn't prepared to risk that and see Chloe possibly die and to undo everything else did Max that week to help people and solve mysteries. because in that case, even if Chloe does survive, Max is left with memories of things nobody else knows about and so it wouldn't be possible to adequately support her.

they may end the game right there but every evidence,symbolism in-game supports that storm will 100% come after bay ending.

I just think the writers are bayfags and as much as I want to believe they arent, they more than likely are and they see our struggle trying to justify their plotholes are hints to something greater as something "cute"

If they werent bayfags they wouldnt be trying so hard to constantly appease both sides of the fanbase.actually let me correct that...

They wouldnt try so hard to appease the other 10-30% of the fan base and start recognizing just how many people are bae ending pricefielders which is a majority of their fan base.

They use the term "Use your imagination" because they are shocked at the response they got from the game, They are bayfags with a 80% baefags player base and they are faking smiles and are backed into a corner because they know that telling us the truth or what they really think will of course piss of 80% of their fan base.
Why do you think they are making a LiS2 thats not going to involve max or chloe? The bae ending was very open to more adventures and stories and even learning the fate of the town.

But nah "The story has been told"
"new cast of characters"
They are indirectly implying the bay ending by doing this.
Because of the idea that Max isnt interesting enough as a character now to continue to explore because the bay ending happened and she is now a "mature" and responsible person in there eyes.

The writers and devs may have their own feelings but officially there is no canon ending. That is what matters.
They would never do anything to cement on choice over another. So it doesn't matter if they are bae or bay.
And as much as I wish that were true, there's not 80% bae in the fanbase, they sit at roughly 50/50. Though people who picked bae seem more attached to the game and willing to linger on it and discuss it, bay people caused their damage to Max and then walked away thinking they fixed everything.

Let's be all honest, all of this fuckery about endings aside, Max really wanted to save Chloe and keep her by her side (even her subconscious was kinda telling this)
And she totally won't be okay after Bay ending.

Even so, we gave them to their lessons. At least they're not making damage control and admit such things they were whinning about in past.

>max would be an absolute mental wreck after the bay ending, and she wouldnt have chloe to help her get through it, and she couldnt even get proper therapy because no one would believe why she's so fucked up

We all know that. Max would be wreck, Joyce and David would just die out of depression.
At the absolute most, Max would last a few days before going back to jump into Chloe's arms.

>Though people who picked bae seem more attached to the game and willing to linger on it and discuss it
This is true. Remember when Episode 5 was newly released, the first group of people who are really passionate about this game played the game first and bae was in favor.

Then with SE's strategies steam sale etc. etc. people who don't really involved with this game started to play, they didn't attached into the story as much as other people do,missed most of details. The only thing they do at the end was ''ah greater choice,bay, okay choosing it *deletes the game from his hdd*

Lis2 with out max and chloe implies that the writers are bayfags.

Its like setting a media in a universe where spiderman exists but then the real story is about a highschool in the midwest of America somewhere. Spider man isnt shown or even talked about but the title is still called "Spider man"

Max and Chloe are the mascots of LiS they are LiS.
Just as spiderman is the mascot of spiderman.

Max is now a character in the universe of LiS, a literal super hero. to say her "story has been told" is absolutely ludicrous considering someone with that amount of power and responsibility.
Basically what LiS should be
>LiS season 1 Max coming of age story with super power
>LiS season 2 Max now a young adult learning how adulthood will effect her power and responsibilities does she use her power to benafit society or does she use it to keep herself and the ones she loves safe?.
>LiS season 3 Max once again trying to figure out how to use her powers as she gets gets into her mid to late 20s.

And at the very end of the story we would see Max finally lose her power. No matter if you got a good or bad ending Max would lose her power and there for finally make her an "irrelevant player" universe, Then the writers would be free to work on another LiS project with out max.

Hell it doesnt even have to be 3 seasons, just 2. But the point im trying to make is its HELLA stupid to just straight up ABANDON a character who has a literal world shaping ability and instead focus on trying to make your IP more like Twinpeaks meets American Horror Story and Fargo, its just wrong, and implies the writers are not only bayfags but they are also really patting themselves on the back for being "artsy".

>the very first selfie in classroom
>the blue butterfly photo which hasn't ripped
So even if those beta fuckers forced her to do that choice, seconds later our girl Max would use her brain and would do anything to get her girl back asap.

because that's what she did in entire game. she cuck'd all of those betafags who are thinking she's some blank-slate character.

the hell are you even talking about?

>Max and Chloe are the mascots of LiS they are LiS
>what is an anthology series

They are LiS as of right now, and they will always be a part of LiS. But they don't need to be the focus and the second game could set itself apart as different but still good.
We all love Max and Chloe as characters and want to see more of them, but it's not possible. Not as of right now. Besides, if DONTNOD botched the story/ending so badly, then why let them torture Max and Chloe even more?
With new characters they have a blank slate and can hopefully do a better job with the story this time around. It will show if they really did listen and improve as writers, or if they're amateurs who cannot live up to their own ideas.
There's plenty of continuations of Max's and Chloe's story through art, videos, and fics. Seeing as how the fans seem to understand things better then perhaps that's for the best.

>LiS s3 will be about Max
>at the start it'll ask you if you picked bay or bae
>if you pick bay, it starts a day after Chloe's funeral, with Max realizing she cant live with the choice she's made, and needs to find a way to save everyone
>if you pick bae, it starts a day after Max and Chloe leave the ruins of Arcadia Bay, and both Max and Chloe come up with a plan for Max to go back and save everyone

choices matter

>Max messing around with time is what caused the storm in the first place
>Max going back in time to mess with it again somehow prevents the storm from happening

?

two wrongs makes a right, everyone knows that

be more realistic.

>with Bay-save, see Max while she ended up in mental asylum or already focused on butterfly photo and found a way to get her girl again
>with Bae-save, see Max while she was kissing,flirting with Chloe while they were playing hide & seek in waterfalls

>prevents the storm
the right word is ''delayed'' user.

>if DONTNOD botched the story/ending so badly, then why let them torture Max and Chloe even more?

Because i fear what LiS2 has to offer.
Its hard to strike gold twice.
And even if they do strike gold with a character its going to feel like a miss opportunity.
I dont see how they can have a totally new protagonist while also not having them go through the same arcs and journey.
I see Season 2 making the mistake of having a character too similar to max and chloe with out calling the max and chloe.

Any cozy and fun interactions are going to feel like missed opportunities to fans.

Im setting my expectations really low for LiS2 and really high for BtS.

>my expectations really low for LiS2
ngl, same here. because i did opposite thing for episode 5 and its endings and it didn't go well for me. (we all knew how is it gonna end and decided to save Chloe at all cost but hoping that maybe they'd change those endings, made things even worse as result)

>Im setting my expectations really low for LiS2 and really high for BtS.

I havent set my expectations high for any game since BW fucked me in the ass with ME3. Now I just live in a constant state of pessimism, so games will either just be as bad as expected, or pleasantly surprise me.

Its kind of sad what a cynical bastard I've become, I used to be an eternal optimist

Pretty much this.

I guess i have a hope that if they keep Max and Chloe around and devlop them more it could be just as fun and magical as season 1.
Rather than "Risking it" and it being a bad game.
I guess i just feel pricefield could be the saving grace of the series. maybe im wrong and it wouldnt matter ether way and season 2 would be crap no matter what.

Also i can hardly imagine burch and telle being interested to continue.
Things would be easier if LiS was a Comic or actually a complete novel rather than a game,

They already stated that Max and Chloe's story had over, after the farewell episode.

Hannah said she'd voice Max again in a heartbeat. Ashly would probably voice Chloe, barring any strikes, again but she's also of the thought that Chloe had to die. Using her own experiences which make sense in real life, but not in a game where you can change 'fate' and save a loved one.
I don't have any hope of seeing Max and Chloe again in a game as of now. Maybe after S2 then DONTNOD will feel comfortable with bringing them back and actually have an idea.
If not, then we've already reached our own conclusions and made the ending as good as possible by using the vagueness to our advantage.

there's still retarded live-action movie coming though. possibly they will also fuck up game's originality so there's also that