>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Hector is hot

Why did she name her daughter Nn. What the fuck.

I want to taste Nono's no-no's

Last chance to roll Nino

Excuse you?

Kill yourself Raul

Fuck you satan

Seth and Eirika's support is too sweet, literally THE NATURE OF LOVE tier

>scroll abuse
(lol

Nino!

Nino is the sexiest!

Nino?
More like Ninope!

>using your assets wisely to make your lord a badass
>not having your best support unit have amazing combat
>not supporting Leif with Nanna and Asvel to make them unstoppable
Yare yare daze.

After many autisms and blunders in MS Paint, here's the deal with the predicted Micaiahs (both blue (left) and green (right))

Reinhardt is assumed to have a +Atk -Spd IV, DB3, QP, and Memebow. As well as being buffed by two goads and a hone buff.

> Rolled 3 5 star Ninos hours after banner dropped
> continue to roll lower rarity Ninos until out of orbs
>none are +spd

Nino is kino!

You know what must be done.
Mass Nino Genocide for the good of your army.

IS doesn't take that shit into account for Heroes, otherwise Roy could move across the entire map because you can buy a buttload of boots for him.

>spending orbs on a 3*-4* unit
lol, no, thanks.

I love this picture

>those man hands

Levail will Prevail!

Is an Einherjar only run feasible in awakening? I kinda like the idea of using only these units and then adding a new one every time I would recruit a new member in the game normally. They shouldn't be too broken since some of them are weak enough at the start that you can get them pretty cheaply.

Fire Emblem sitcom when?

Why does no one ever call this guy out.

It's the only way to play Awakening with likable characters so go for it

I wrote the blue Micaiah, and I concede that a green Micaiah would be way more effective. Anti horse units and weapons have merit but the biggest baddest horses (that's right, horses, as Olwen and Ursula can potentially be very threatening too) are blue and the green Micaiah would be the ultimate answer to them.

Are you joking? The easiest way to beat lunatic+ is to grab some spotpass characters as soon as they're available.

I actually have done it myself, more than once I'll admit, it's doable and an interesting challenge and more fun IMO.

Agreed. The C skill in particular, combined with her high res, is also a strong counter due to horses relying heavily on their buffs.

>this literally who is RD's Camus

Nobody even remembers he exists

Heroes with Blade Tomes
How big is the potential shitstorm?

I'll fucking cry because I'm f2p with 8 orbs.

Has anyone actually played the Rise of the Deliverance DLC? Why can't I find any information on it anywhere? No maps, no scripts, no nothing. Wiki is completely dead (hell it doesn't even have most the Echoes content) and Serenes doesn't have it either.

Okita Lyn

Post CYL predictions

Don't forget the greatest weakness of blue Micaiah.

Levail is my favorite girl with high res, and I'm loving her C skill that counters horses very well

Whoops. Don't know what happened there. Meant for

1 hour left.
Did you get your Empress? You're not saving your orbs for inferior characters, right?

Don't bully

MARIA WILL CHOKE THIS POINT
finally managed to do a single team 11/12 run, might write something up about it later. it's actually really fun when you get down to it!

I got her and nino 5*. I'm very happy

Eh. Nino and Odin are 3*s, and Tharja is the only one difficult to get at 4*.

The real shitstorm would be units with Dance/Sing.

Azura a best!

Levail: Begnion General
Lance, Infantry
44 HP / 34 Atk / 27 Spd / 27 Def / 25 Res
Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Silver Lance -> Wishblade

Wishblade has 16 Mt and speeds up the Special charge by -1.

Learns Astra, Defiant Spd, and Lance Exp.

your average reins is +1

Tell me your secrets, user.

Horse memes can't carry me through this.

Already put Gronnblade+ on Cecilia and Soren with one leftover for any future green mage that needs it and drag back on various mages. She really did her best for the army.

Well I'm obviously not planning to just grab a fully decked out Spotpass character ASAP. I was thinking along the lines of a weak logbook character like nino or something, eventually getting slightly stronger characters like Minerva at the points their strength matches up to the enemies.

>Only way to play Awakening with likeable characters
Rude, but thanks

Nice to hear. Do you have any tips for their level relative to the story chapters? I don't want to pull one that completely trivializes the game on accident. Which are some of the weakest ones I can use? What order and when did you pull them?

Yes, Levail. You will.

I r-remember he exists.
He's a pretty cool guy, even if he isn't some amazingly plot relevant peep.

He has really interesting lines with almost every character and especially Haar.

Meh tbqh

now with marginally more context.

the short of it is you put miracle on everything.

Last chance to get your empress.

They can't all be busted. I could've made the Wishblade exactly like the Gradivus, but Levail's not cool enough.

Bryce on the other hand... maybe.

Got her as a -hp. At least it's not -atk, I guess. Gotta make her a killer of greens.

Are you guys ready for Heroes with HP+5 banner in one and a half hour?
>Seliph, Merric, Lucius

>tfw never rolled miracle fodder
/i guess i will never do this mission

You played through FE11 and FE12 with a single team?

Yeah, at least it's better than Berkuts Lance.

I don't hang around the higher tiers in Arena, so I don't see many Reinhardts at all to begin with, let alone any merged ones. Not saying you're wrong, just that my experience differs from what you're saying. Regardless, in these two cases, I don't think an extra point in attack would make or break the kill.

So what's all this talk of a new banner tonight?

Day1 of her banner +200 orbs and nothing. Today ramdomly rolled reds wanting tiki for bonfire and this qt3.14 pops up. She's -atk but whatever.

that's not a very high bar user

Saving orbs, easy.

I got three and they were all -Atk.

Snack just didn't want to be for me.

We're not getting a new banner tonight.

HEROES WITH HONE SPD

I want more Eirikas and Ryomas.

:^)

Are they seriously releasing a banner today ?

I like Hana

Heroes with threaten defense.

Who wants to roll more Peri???

How many points are dragons worth in the arena? Wanted to try out a mixed dragon/armor team for the points.

lol no u just got pranked ooooooo

BURN, TRAITOR

The realest of fucking talks

I would actually burn all of my 190+ Orbs on this.

>Do you have any tips for their level relative to the story chapters?
Nope, sorry. To be honest, for most of the runs of 13 I did, it was buy off the units on my logbook and play the DLC. IMO I find those much more fun than the main game.

I got that bored of Awakening.

Heroes with Dance banner.

>なのじゃ
Finna nut

>Heroes with Glimmer
Finally, I can roll for Peri.

Macedon tank game is too stronk
People are assuming they'll replace the Nino, Sanaki, Corrin banner, but I doubt it because of the horse banner that we just got.

>2 Hero banner
So stupid it might happen

only fae nowi and ytiki give more points rest are average shitters and ninian is below average

armor emblem gives more points and more because you have multiple unique weapons, wary fighter on zeph and effie 240 sp cost skills and distant counter 300 sp on hector and possibly other two

>sophia
Why?

>Want Ninian
>get another 3 Azuras
No thanks.

>people talking about spending all their orbs
>meanwhile I'm here thinking about how many orbs I'll need to save for CYL for inevitable all red party after spending 120 bux on doot
>as well as potentially more if they release mia/neph sometime between

What budget A skill can I give Camus? I'm building one but have no Hinata to spare, so what can I give him that will serve him well in the meantime until I roll one?

>Azura
>Olivia
>Ninian
>Anakin

how about a hero that turns invisible for two turns as it's unique weapon (to prevent inheritance)
it's an assassin character with poor offensive stats, but good debuff skills

good idea?

>Haar: Well … If it isn’t Zeffren. What brings the dracoknights into Crimean skies?
>Zeffren: Haar?!
>Haar: Why couldn’t you just stay on patrol? Saw a pretty little heron and just had to have her, is that it? I could never decide if you were more greedy or more corrupt. Stupid was never in the question, though.
>Zeffren: Who do you think you are?! You’re a traitor, just like Shiharam! The dracoknights spit on your name!
>Haar: … Do they now? Well, here’s your chance to try the real thing.

Why is Haar so best?

>2 Heroes
>Azura, Ninian and Olivia
?

Atk +3 or Spd +3.

no

>Azura
>Ninian
>Olivia
Learn to count, retard

Heroes with Atk +3.

CYL is far away. Don't think about that. THE FUTURE IS NOW.

CYL will be the biggest bait of them all. Only one focus color and all of them will just be "good but not Ryoma".