thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

MAKE WARLOCK GREAT AGAIN!

It's like 2pm on the 24th here. Wtf

blizzard only operates based on the time zone of the most important state of the most important country of the world, aka the beautiful dreamworld known only as California. all of you flyover county/states will have to will till our Sunday nap is over

its 2 AM where it counts

>yuropoors

reminder "discover" was the nail in the coffin for this game.

every card reveal
every release
every brawl
you niggers dont understand that blizz doesn't give a flying fuck about your shitty timezone

it was fine in small quantity. Just how filtering and tutor are fine in magic but not when they print too much

Discover was fine when it was specific and limited to a small number of cards (and there was no spell discovery).

Discover a spell is the worst card text of all time. It's always complete bullshit a million times more than any minion discovery.

poor guy

Fuck combo decks

Tfw lost to basic mage with pirate warrior at rank 20

Not even memeing but mage is fucking ridiculous

Who thought making class cards more frequent was a good idea? Paladins playing 4 Tirions a game, Mages with 5 Fireballs and Priests with infinite spells? Fantastic.

I'm actually impressed by his deck

Should be a neutral minion. It's unfair to give such a useful and overpowered card to only one class.
I like the concept though because it fucks up decks that use card generation like discover cards while simultaneously causing your opponent to draw half their deck because their hand is full of generated cards.

>STILL no info on the reveals

what the fuck, they have so many fucking cms and they can't organise an unveil stream like they have had for every previous expansion?

>there are people who still fall for the pre expansion hype

when will they ever learn?

God arena is so shit right now. Literally less card/deck variance than constructed

>Introduce drain
>wow so original hearthstone is saved!

Who are you quoting?

So im completely new to this game and I've never really played card games before.
I heard theres a style of deck that revolves around getting your opponent to draw too many cards and die because of it? that sounds fun and I'd like to try that. How would I go about doing that?

>tortollan primalist into flamestrike

well I'm glad they're giving out free runs cause I would never waste my gold on this shit

Where the fuck ARE MY CARD REVEALS

>old memes

It is like Veeky Forums hasn't been invented yet.

where the FUCK are the card reveals you fucking shit

Really makes you think...

I see that a lot more in magic than hearthstone desu
I'd just make a deck that lasts as long as humanly possible

Really? That's the best you could come up with for imbalanced class cards?

>No Kael'Thas mage skin

I mean I know mage has a million skins but they could've at least done a fire mage instead of khadgar

Touch your fingers to your toes,
Im gonna show you how the new reveal goes

Not another fucking elf we got enough of those

Stories to tell your friends

>yfw the reward for people who beat the lich king with all classes is a new hero portrait arthas for paladin

Holy shit this deck.

It's quite average.

But we still need Druid and warlock.

You're quite average.

DEable cards?

go

f2p btw

how do we make this blizzbot stop spamming brode ugly profile pictures?

>play 15 overload cards quest
>make a deck with 29 spells + Yog
>playing some hunter with Dinomancy
>controlling the board easy peasy
>played maybe 20 spells
>play Yog
>first spell is Volcano
>kills him

Stories to tell my friends at /hsg/.

The 3 slot is pretty strong with triple creeper and 2 swarmers, and the latter partially makes up for the lack of two drops since it encourages you to hero power on two, which in general isn't a bad play either. Has some medicore cards in form of mimic pod, mogu'shan, shadow sensei, grook fu, deathwing. Tol'vir might actually work out fine because of the tar creepers. Large amount of taunts good for rogue.

I'll up it to average+

>'well played' someone after a genuinely good game
>they just respond with spamming 'wow' as I concede

Im sure we can find a way to resolve your problem. Step into my office for a while i promise everything will make sense soon

reveals in 9 hours

I'll give you an early reveal

NICE CARD DESIGN BRO WOW

get ready pal

I don't give a twopenny fuck about the new expansion, card reveals or predictions. We know it will be live mid-August.

However, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE WILD SETS? Just give me Naxx already, you fucking morons, it was promised weeks ago.

>he wasn't around during naxx
why even bother with the game?
>naxxramas came out in 2014
WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS

I don't even play this shit game but I like keeping up with the new cards, it's actually pretty fun to read about the new cards and watch Kripp/Trump play with it for the first week or two.

Thanks god I'm not a nigger that actually plays this shit cashgrab.

HOLY SHIT

It helped me get over my Dota 2 addiction.

Healing heroin with cocaine like a pro.

That was mean user.

They wanted a smaller gap between reveal and release because they said it killed the buzz last time

>constantly propagating the brode is a god meme
>unironically believing he isnt fake as fuck

fucking hate reddit more than usual these days, creeping into my /hsg/ more than ever

Thats very troubling accusations user. Step into my free pack van and well short this whole mess out

>People say they can't get legendary because no money
>Man streams himself getting legendary with starter deck Shaman
>2017

Anybody want to tell me why they aren't legendary yet?

>Thinking everything bad in the world is reddit
>"my" /hsg/
>Being so new that you think this is something new

Hello, newfag redditor. Please associate yourself with the rules and kindly fuck off.

>Man streams himself getting legendary with starter deck Shaman
?

there's literally no buzz

cause I wouldn't use the cardback and the rewards stop at 5

also what streamer

There is probably about 1 month from the expansion drop. Relax. It seems that they are still trying to get timing right. WotOG was probably the right amount of time though.

HEARTHCUUUUUUUUUUCK

HEARTHCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

COME FORTH HEARTHCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

PRESENT YOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF

16 days

Repeat after me, all euros:
Blizzard is in the US.
Blizzard operates on PST.
You have to wait.

>blizzard operates on please send tell
what did he mean by this

If you seriously think that expansion is dropping before the 20th of August, I have bad news for you....

Ignore the eurocuck. When the sandies finish taking over, they will be irrelevant anyway.

Look up "Mill Rogue"
It is very hard to play but extremely fun.

>Being this retarded
>mfw I take the bait.

>be on the verge of victory
>opponent gets Doom from tortollan primalist
:DDD stories :D epic

Welcome to Hearthstone, a game of pure skill.

>Sandies
what are you doing outside your containment board?

He succeeded in making it to legendary, but, he did it without using money within a month. My bad. I thought for a second that he did it with a starter deck. It was Disguised Toast.

A pissed Eurocuck is a good eurocuck.

BRODEKEK, YES! YOU'VE EARNED YOUR SWEET BENGOO TONIGHT

ALSO KILL YOURSELF

when do they announce cards

Rate my game changes, I want (You)'s:

Increase hero hit points to 40.

Alextrazsa and Jaraxxus to 20 and Amara to 50. The heal from Amara is more important, and she heals more hit points, so the linear increase is fine. Also warlock will be more relevant.

>But that will drop the winrate of Aggro.
Increase starting hand size by 2 cards. Aggro will get more fuel to burn. There will be less retarded lethals from hand like Fireball, Fireball, Frostbolt or Heroic, Heroic, Mortal strike.

>But user, with a bigger starting hand, whoever goes first will draw one drops more reliably and have huge advantage.
Rework the first/second dynamics. Both players start with the same number of cards (5). Player with the coin starts first with 0 mana. Second player starts with 1 mana.

>But starting with 0 mana will be confusing for new players.
Fuck you, Blizzard.

Americans don't wake up yet dude.

i am an american who hasnt slept, just wondering if theres a set time

Nah fuck all of that

Is Hearthstone developed by Team 10 or something?

There's no number for what they are

slow general
daed gaem

even /palg/ is faster

>tfw spending the last 4 games on 2 losses.

It's like taking the easy route

Final boss time. 1 loss to another priest because I played far too greedy and a mage with Deathwing while both deaths were in my last 8 cards.

and I lost to a another priest who outcurved me. Nice gold at least.

What is the point of these changes?

>missing out on a golden common

You'll lose sleep over that user

and all my arenas are still free. Wonder how many I really have left now.

Better gold than most of my 12 wins.

reported enjoy your ban ;)

What the fuck?

FFS, yeah sure, what's next?
>Captain Leeroy Jenkins
>7/2 for 6 mana
>Charge
>If you control 3 pirates summon Leeroy Jenkins

I played on NA server for most of the games life until the recent standard rotation. Then I decided to try f2p on Asia mostly as an arena account but I seem to have gotten all the packs + adventure wings I had bought up to some point.

This must have included arena entries as well since I've played about 50 arena runs and I've not paid gold for a single one yet. The recent patch just gave me an indicator for how many freebies I have left.

4 mana 5/6
Deathrattle: deal 5 damage to your minions

bad

Don't let your memes be dreams.