How many credit cards do you have?

How many credit cards do you have?

1. probably going to get rid of it soon. no need to credit. just pay cash. its easier on your soul.

Are you actually retarded?

made quite a bit from churning

Just got my first chase one today

serious q from a young nigga here:

how important are credit cards?
daddy says that credit cards are important and he opened one in my name and is trying to build up credit, but when i was 3 he also had power in my name.

i have 4, but only use 2

right now they have $500 but the most debt I ever had was about $9000

i think its a big part why my credit is so good (only had 2 late payments) thats why i started using them and today I just use them and try to pay off right away

Citi Double Cash
Amex BCP
Chase Freedom
Chase Amazon
Discover it
Capital one ventureone
Target
Lowe's
Wal-Mart

None
Buy everything in cash or dont buy it at all
This includes cars and houses ect

If this isn't bait, which I feel it is. You're pretty fucked. It's not too uncommon these days where low income families would fuck up their own family with bad credit. IE borrow a shit ton of money in your name, that you are contractually responsible. Not sure how he managed this without your signature or if you were dumb enough to sign without reading the whole damn thing.

My tip: Get the card number, bike up to a branch and ask for the manager. Ask to see how fucked you are, explain your situation and see what can be salvaged. The debt will not be going away, and you might have to sue your dad. But if you catch it early it might just be $2k-3k rather than something like 20k bad credit compounding

grandpa pls

It's.....I would say how great building credit would be and how credit card is a layer of protection compared to debit card....but more and more. They turn how to be problematic, susceptible, moral hazard.
>>Me:
I have one, was fed how building credit is good. Payoff my charges at the end of the month no hassles YET. Wells Fargo, yeah I know.

1st $750 limit
2nd $1000 limit

Pretty shit I know, but I gotta start somewheres.

Five of them

Only legit use one and another one for just certain bills.

Are credit cards a meme?

$2.5k limit on one
$7.5k limit on the other

Have $300 balance cous i forgot to cancel linkedin within 30 days.

Not entirely sure on the exact number but I have at least 15 (too lazy to get up and count them).

Total credit limit is a little over $102,000 and my credit score is ~790

I owe it all to r/churning to be honest.

>Chase Freedom $5,000 limit (interest free period expired)
>Chase Slate $9,700 limit (18 months interest free)

Like 6 my dude. Total credit line is like 3k. One being the Citi double cash. It's the only one I plan on using in the future. Don't fall for the credit meme kids.

Yes, smart money doesn't use credit. They hoard assets, not liabilities.

I have 4.

1 for for my $100 weekly spending budget on food, groceries, household items, etc.

1 for my fixed bills. Rent, Cell phone, TV, Internet, etc.

1 for my gas and auto insurance.

1 for my auto recurring subscription services like Amazon Prime, Apple Music, Netflix, etc.

No, it's essentially free money, yeh the merchant gets fucked and raises their prices to cover it somewhat BUT 2% CASH BACK MAN

I have three.

I have one with BoA that was my first credit card. I just used it to build up my credit. I got that one because it had 0% interest for 18 months.

I have one with Brooks brothers that I got because my grandfather gave me a $300 giftcard there for my birthday and they were doing some promotional thing where if you applied for a credit card you got 25% off. I haven't used it since then but I do like their clothes so I might use it again for a sale or something.

I just applied for a Chase Freedom card yesterday and should be getting that in the mail soon. Will probably start using that exclusively as opposed to the BoA one since the BoA one doesn't have any cool perks like cash back.

I'm also on the fence about getting a travel card. Does anyone have any recommendations?

>American Airlines Credit union Secured Credit Card 250(my first credit card to build credit)
>Capital One Journey 500
>American Express Blue Cash Preferred 2000
>Chase Slate 4000

Still building credit to get to 750, currently at 715

You can multiply the limit on the amex 3x if you have had it over 90 days

Nah brah you good. I'm at 500 and 800 myself. It's plenty for right now.

22 btw

never get one, its a jewish scam.

1 is good - nerdwallet was my resource. Pay those fuckers off. The juice they take is your soul

How much is quite a bit?

Was it really worth your time?

Dude.

>purchase something
>use a 2% cashback card
>At the end of the year 2% of the money you spent on that card is GIVEN back to you

ITS FUCKING FREE MONEY user

This year I got 300 or 400 dollars from Visa from my card. I just use the card as if it were debit, and pay the bill every month.

this.

One card.

Amazon Rewards Visa Signature
>5% cashback on all amazon purchases
>2% cashback restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
>1% cashback on everything else

I buy everything on amazon, so this card is perfect for me.

>ITS FUCKING FREE MONEY user
which was taken from the interest payments of other good goyim.

the moment everyone wises up to this scam is the moment your supposed "free" money dries up.

dude I get free money back this was just from Dec-Feb miles and points

>which was taken from the interest payments
Ah the classic retard response to FREE MONEY

I have way too many credit cards. I have great credit. I'm currently toggling between my amex blu cash everyday, and my cash back card from navy federal which gives a flat 1.5% on every charge.

>no argument
>actually believes free money exists
are you one of those retards that voted bernie because of that "free" healthcare also?

Are you fucking autistic? Where is the fucking scam?

It's not like anything is hidden from you when you sign up. They give you those little packet things probably three times in the entire process. You know what you're getting into the entire time you're getting one.

If someone is too dumb to figure that out, how does that make it a scam?

If somebody walks onto the interstate and gets hit by a car does that make walking a scam?

>Are you fucking autistic? Where is the fucking scam?
10% interest rate on a credit card given out to anyone isnt a scam?

nice try shekelstein

>no argument
Right because you had one to begin with.
Wanna tell me what makes you think I payed interest?

>Wanna tell me what makes you think I payed interest?
>retard never understood my argument
>tries to argue that I didnt have one
nice try retard.

fuck you and fuck bernie you faggot.

10%?

Sign me up. Most are in the range of 15 to 25.

>Ad hominem
k, oh and when you pay in full you don't pay interest but it's not like you didn't now that already

I would think that there needs to be some sort of deception for it to be a scam. It's all laid out in plain english for you multiple times when you get a credit card.

If you pay it off every month then you don't pay interest. It's that simple.

So. What you are saying is that:

I should feel sorry for irresponsible CC owners who use the interest system, the system that fuels my free money, and my response should be to not use a credit card.

Holy shit listen to yourself.

A credit card is no different than spending the cash as long as you don't use the interest system and just pay your bill every month. AND you build credit and get free money.

Jesus you can't make this shit up.

My CC is at 22%.

Anyone stupid enough to use the loan deserves to get cucked.

Churning? What's that

0. I don't use credit.

The 'free money' is taken from merchants, who take it from idiots that think its safer to pay with cash/debit. Most cards have an ~2% fee which gets baked into retail pricing.

The interest payments fuels their profits, but don't think that it's the only factor. Churners are the only ones that actually lose card issuers money.

Regardless of the overall system, credit cards really are 'free money' for anyone who's smart about it. No reason not to take advantage of it.

Pay it off each month in full by not spending money you don't have. It's not hard you stupid nigger.

You apply for credit cards that have a big sign up bonus and then meet the required spend using manufactured spending. Use the bonus miles/points to travel then cancel the card or downgrade if it has a fee.

Keep doing this until you have at least 24 cards.
FREE STUFF.

Get Discover it. 14mo no purchase or BT APR. 3% BT fee. 1% cash back on all and 5% cash back on quarterly programs that you sign up for.

You build up your credit score, which is like the adult version of your GPA. If it is high, banks are more likely to give you loans with low interest rates.

credit and debit card, but i only use my credit

I have zero debt cards, my man

I just got rid of my only credit card. Have no use for it anymore. I fucking hated having an extra bill to keep track of.

Have you considered that you are simply too retarded to set up autopay?

I have one, but it's kind of shit. It has no rewards or benefits, but I don't want to apply for another card. The only benefit it gives me is providing me with a buffer to pay my bills with.

wells fargo visa card with decent apr (10%), only use this for the bonus rewards they occasionally throw at me (currently 5% cash back at costco, last time it was $25 cash back after $500 spent)

citi double cash mastercard for everything else

plan on getting the costco visa when i feel like i can use the 7mo 0%apr for a large purchase, or when my wf card costco bonus wears off. i want the 4% cb on gas and 3% cb on restaurants/fast food

also might open a 21mo intro 0% apr card someday if i can find something to use the free money on.

pay off all balances every month. credit cards are just for free cash back, nice to get $100+ back every couple months

Both fucking 20%, but I'm getting a pretty huge check from my senpai once the house sells and they repay the money I've lent them over the past 4 years.

Then my $5k cc debt is paid, another $5k goes into a forex account. Then I just slowly grind that account up part-time while working my full-time job. I'll have to get another mastercard, but it's one from my broker. Instead of waiting a full week (and getting hit in transfer fees) from doing a bank wire, I can just move the cash from my account to my cc in 1 day with minimum atm fees.

Why do people need more than one credit card unless you're already in debt?

0. I am not a pleb who needs to take credit.

What's good about credit?

>literally running up $15,000 in credit card debt just to make 2% back at the end of the year
Lol this is like the white trash version of long-term investing.

Cause they have a strat.
Freedom and Discover for the quarterly 5% back schedule
citi double cash for general spending
Amex BCP for gas and groceries
Yeh it may seem autistic but the rewards add up

"free"

You pay with data on what and when you buy your shit. Data Companies sell live access for 6 figures. Your payment if full disclosure of your livestyle bonus damage if it's meds. Up to you if 2% is worth it.

lol well its good if its money you were going to spend anyway.

I have two cards, both Navy Federal.

1st is a cash rewards card, 1.5% back on everything, current limit is 2.5k with 18% Apr

2nd card is the Visa Signature GO Rewards, 3% on restaurants, 2%on gas, 1% on everything else. 10k limit on this bad boy.

My first 2 cards, credit score after just under a year is 720.

Idk about churning, but I have free cash advances to pay off my cards with another cards cash every month, so it's debt I never have to pay.

If you have more than 1, you're a loser.

hah git gud scrub you can have as many as you want.