/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Rip and tear edition

torn apart >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1Nzg04Y9_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always a pleasure. Good night, user

Hitting gehrman by mistake when he's an npc is 90 times worse than hitting the doll

...Kek.

Game crash on you Alba?

There's a small storm here so that might be why I lost connection

>when you realize that the cane is so shit it literally makes cleric beast ""harder""

Layer 2 Report:
9 Ritual Blood 5, 5 Bastards, 5 Blooming Coldblood Flowers, 4 Tomb Mold 5s

I might have missed something from that layer, it seemed huge. Pretty cool areas in that one.

Sorry for the hold up after the invader. Went to grab a coffee, then a cat followed me back into my room.

>using a literal cane to hunt beasts

I too, my friend, fell for this meme.

>a fall trap actually being lethal for once

Nice. Queen Killer is the most hardcore NPC hunter for sure

There is unironically no reason to ever use the cane over anything else, even fists would be superior in every regard if they did normal damage

I just got sent to invade this thread's Lower Loran spelunk by SRRC. I recognized Eden and then checked their PSN. All familiars from the fight clubs. HELLO.

It was totally random by the way. I didn't expect srrc to invade shit

Stupid question, but srrc lets you enter dungeons that you've cleared before only, yes?

5 ritual blood 5, 3 tomb mold 5, 1 Great One's Wisdom in the main pre-lantern chest, 2 red jelly, 3 sages hair. No layer 4.
Boss: Loran Darkbeast
That concludes the chalice. Thanks for joining me m80s, it was a lot of fun! I thought that was an awesome dungeon.

I thought your name looked familiar! You almost got me. You should come spelunking, it's a lot of fun.

Aw, no L4?

Thanks for hosting m9

Yeah I had a great time. Lots of NPC hunters too

>when some youtuber's actually retarded and mechanically impaired older dudebro brother 1st tries ebriatas with cane on a blind 1st run
youtube.com/watch?v=P1Nzg04Y9_Y

>l-look someone killed ejewtas with the cane i-it's a good weapon!!
People kill ornstein and smough with a broken sword, that doesn't mean that said broken sword is fucking good

Saw this in the thread last night and thought it was neat, so let's try it again.

Say that Bloodborne took the Dark Souls system where you get the soul/blood of a boss, and then are able to trade/transpose it for a weapon/gun/rune/hunter tool. What should each boss give, where applicable, and how should other drops/loot be changed to compensate?

Gaston gives you his axe
Cleric beast gives you the shill hammer
(you) starved beast gives you some power kek shit
Logarius gives you his sword
The bitches give you some arcane tool
Mergo gives you her totally not mercy blades
Laurence gives you a fire beast claw

Anyone got some good hitbox webms?

people, yes. the guy in that video has the spacial awareness and memory for object permanence of a severely disabled toddler.

also if you're that guy who beat O&S with a broken sword first attempt on a blind first playthru then i'd be very impressed but also a little worried

That means absolutely nothing
Difficulty is objective anyways, maybe he finds ejewtas easy as shit while you think she's the hardest shit ever

>Orphan gives you his placenta
It would probably start to smell pretty quickly.

Is it cool for bloodletter and chicago?

>the special l2 move makes you eat the placenta and heals you while consuming a chunk of durability

I hate red spiders AHHHHHHHHHHH

i want to install a doll on my fleshlight

You only get like 1 stamina going from 13 to 14 end with one stamina rune. You might consider going 13 end instead and bumping up to 15 skill to use the bowblade.

Shit, that's true. Thanks, my man. What's the difference between 50 skl bowblade and 50 bt? The tricked version does more damage?

With a 50 blt build, you will be using the tricked forms because they scale with blt. The untricked forms won't do much damage at all.

>dying in the middle of gilbert dialog
>"Hm? Is something wrong?
>"Stop this nonsense at once"

Cool stuff.

>you can't save Gilbert

yes, and going in layer one to ring the smallie is definitely faster than just srrcing

How hard do you think I'd be fucking myself over by playing something with no armor?

Anyone awake for coop at Nightmare of Mensis?

You'd be uglier than reviewbrah and that's something

I'll be at the first lantern

Cheers, password will be kosm

Ringing, doesn't seem to be finding anyone

Wow fuck that rock

Lel ringing again

I am very sorry, I'll ring again at the shortcut

That happens to everyone
Did you unlock the other lantern though I didn't notice

Ah I knew I forgot something. It's okay, I just ran over to unlock it.

Cheers, bucketbro! A hunter is a hunter indeed.

Np, wanna go on with the nurse?

I'll pass on that, sorry. I don't want to turn the Hunter's Dream into an inferno quite yet. I'm gonna clear out this area of items and either take a break or head to Research Hall in Hunter's Nightmare.

saw spear or cleaver for bl4 run?

Cleaver for everything
Spear for things weak to the thrust
For NG+ and beyond have elemental saw cleavers, fire, bolt, and arcane.

>Beast (no, really)
Fextralife might be shit for actual informations but these type of things just stand out, like the dlc dog page

Why is she so perfect?

She isn't
Fuck off orphan you have a sun to cry to

kys Willem, you're so fat you can't even get up from your chair, you old fart, keep molesting scholars for grades

>implying i'm part of that gay school
Please insmouth face, i merely kidnap their huntresses for fast boi

>i'm not part of the gay school
>i'm part of the gay slaves of memelash
kys next time, you just humiliated yourself even more

>he doesn't want to be part of humanity's ascension
Good job insmouth face, keep swingin that placenta until someone shoots you in the head

>yahar'gul thugs
>part of humanity's ascension
Mensis left you behind, you imbecile, go have butt sex with those beastly idiots you call friends

I don't even know why they call themselves a wiki when they don't adhere to a wikis strict formatting and style

They don't even have hyperlinks, for fuck's sake.

I wanted to help in humanity's ascension, i didin't actually want to ascend
I'd like to keep my skin on thanks

Can someone explain to me Yahar'gul's presence in Yharnam? As in, how do they fit into the model with the Church there, Byrgenwerth split off and Cainhurst forbidden? Micolash started the School of Mensis, headquartered in Yaharhar I presume, after he split off from Byrgenwerth. But did the Church not object? Since they cordoned off Byrgenwerth (and why did they do that again?), surely they wouldn't much like Awooo kidnapping their citizens.

Then there's the watchers page wich is literally empty
If only they put the same effort in everything

>I-I don't even want to ascend

Anybody want to fight pregnant queen in story dungeon? Pass is pen15

>surely they wouldn't much like Awooo kidnapping their citizens
Do you really think they had the nuts to oppose them? Yaharguls are murderous psycopaths that will fite you with claws and teeth if left with no choices
No amount of turtle speed church giants could stop them

Coming!

Tell me if you have ring

I'm ringing by the layer lantern.

Woud you really want to become part of this?
I think not

>Can someone explain to me Yahar'gul's presence in Yharnam? As in, how do they fit into the model with the Church there, Byrgenwerth split off and Cainhurst forbidden?
Nobody knows about Yahar'gul. It's a secret research facility. Like on of those secret Soviet towns erased from all the maps where the nuclear physicists lived.
>Micolash started the School of Mensis, headquartered in Yaharhar I presume, after he split off from Byrgenwerth. But did the Church not object?
It was the Church's initiative. They still needed a research facility after they split off from Byrgenwerth, so they created Yahar'gul.
>Since they cordoned off Byrgenwerth (and why did they do that again?)
To prevent people from stumbling upon Willem and the remains of his research. It could be argued that it's the Forbidden Woods that they really wanted to cordon off, because they leads into the Pthumerian tombs.
>surely they wouldn't much like Awooo kidnapping their citizens.
No, they specifically tasked them with kidnapping their citizens for unethical experiments that the Church could not be associated with.

However, their decisions backfired when Mensis split off from the Church for ideological differences and started fighting the Choir.

How do you know what it feels like to be the One Reborn? Maybe it's the best thing ever. You're never gonna feel lonely again.

But i'm not lonely
I have my kidnapper bros that help me kidnap choir sluts

Thanks Jordan. I'm stuck at her more than 30 times. She make me hard so i can't fight her alone.

I'm happy the paralysis didn't glitch out, blocking me endlessly.

Did you remember to dodge at 2nd baby cry?

choir hoes are dirty and diseased by beasts though

That's why we kidnap them and turn them into soup
I would've kidnapped Iosefka too if SOME HUNTER didin't stop our plans

>implying Iosefka would have let you
You would have been a drooling ayy within hours.

Oh, Mensis was a Church thing? Damn. So, how exactly do you conduct unethical blood experiments? Seems like there's only so many things you can do with it. Inject a little, inject a lot, complete blood transfusion. Cultivating blood, I guess, but how does that work? And on that note, how did Willem even start growing eyes? I couldn't grow more eyes even if I tried. Presumably he didn't use the blood, or the umbilical cords either since it says the nameless moon presence was beckoned by Laurence. Actually, how do you even USE the umbilical cords apart from omnomming it? They certainly didn't eat it, since you can find the remnant third at the Abandoned Workshop. Questions, questions...

i dunno man, just do it when the blood moon is up

Iosefka can only turn you into an AYY if you let her or get defeated by her
There is literally no way anyone can be defeated by her

I want to kidnap Iosefka and put my Tonitrus into her Hypogean Gaol

>implying yahar'gul fags can enter Cathedral Ward and Yharnam so easily without the church consent

the church is dead and has no influence

Judge me as you will but i can't see pregnant lady. I get instant rock hard.

I-is it pedophilia

You mean your Tiny Tonitrus?

Perhaps not my night so I'm having problem even with the simplest thing.

does anyone have a good bloodtinge build? what stats? what starting class?

>this is what yahar'gul fags want to believe

Actually there are Ra's al Gul bros hanging out right next to the Grand Cathedral even in the evening and the Church cucks can't do anything about it.

what has the church ever accomplished compared to mensis?