Fuckin kms tbqhf

so this just fucking happened
now what Veeky Forums?
im stuck at work

take the bus

howd you manage that

I bent it accidentally a while ago and have just been using it bent but it was annoying me so I tried bending it back a bit and it snapped

Never bend it back.

It's not like a spoon where soft metal is used.

Yeah I even was thinking before I did it that it was stupid and I tried to just bend it a bit
Lesson learned

if anything i would have taken a torch to it before trying to bend it back
lesson learned i guess

If you don't mind it, you can shove it in the cylinder permanently and just start it with the stub.

If you do mind it, just get a new one cut and programmed.

Well I'm also locked out.
Also I'm pretty sure the key doesn't have a chip so I'm just gonna make a copy of it.
My coworker said he'd drive me to the hardware store on our lunch break

OH WOOOOOOOW
I just backed a forklift into a pallet and broke the plastic cover on the tail lights
im fucking retarded as it turns out
I should just go home
OH WAIT I CANT HAHAHA

do you have a welder on hand?

no. I have a blow torch but no welder

Blame the black guy

>get a screwdriver
>cut off tip
>gind wedge in middle
>stick in broken key
>duct tape/glue/solder in

We don't employ any black people
We got some Mexicans tho

>My coworker said he'd drive me to the hardware store on our lunch break
This is the correct solution. Everybody's been in this situation once or twice.

You should be thankful it didn't break off in a lock or the ignition.

lol retard

WELCOME TO THE BROKEN KEY WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO NIGHT

Just take some tape and tape that baby up, worked for me.

>tape that baby up
shingo pls go

mission accomplished
good job Veeky Forums

this reminds me i was in a parking lot and some guy came up to me and asked if he could use my motorcycle key to open or start his car somehow

obviously i would have said no, no matter what, but motorycle keys aren't even the same size as car keys

he was so pissed i said no too, it was all so strange

Take key to local locksmith or hardware store. There's enough key left there for them to make a duplicate.

Just did ma dood

>you give him your key
>he runs off
>you give chase
>he loops around and steals your bike

this was v wholesome thread congrats op

>some guy came up to me and asked if he could use my motorcycle key to open or start his car somehow

Is that car even his? Or is he using your similar shaped key as an impromptu lockpick?

Some older cars with traditional cylinder lock keys can be opened up and started with a similar key especially if the lock is worn. Before the age of immobilizers, some car thieves would keep a ring of car keys. They'd try them out and slide them back and forth in the door lock while applying a little torsion. The door would pop open. In the 1990's, when my car was being serviced at the dealership, I tried that and unlocked various different cars. I didn't open the doors of course.

The idea of cars being easy to unlock didn't bother me too much since I have a third party alarm added on to protect the car. But as said, chances are once you hand your keys over, he takes off with your keys and expensive keyfob. If your house keys are there too, he really has you since your car's registration papers list your home address and now he has keys to that address.

My door locks are fucked enough that I can open them with any key, i could probably do it with a screwdriver too but I havnt tried

>his forklift has tail lights
u fokkin wot

Yeah and I'm not sure what the Amber ones are for as it does not have indicators or hazards

I drove a truck for AT&T that I eventually learned could be unlocked by anything, even the slightest tip of something, being inserted into the keyhole and turned.