forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best Emma.

28 is pretty mediocre for a leveling guild.
Both Nihilum and MoH had 50+ online around the clock during leveling.

Our average online count has grown 5-10 everyday for past few days, we peaked at 36 today. And what you said is quite literally not true. No need to lie, sorry your guild is full of raidloggers and hemorrhagimg numbers.

if only you lads were alliance. i can't leave my dwarfs behind

HOW WILL TRANNY EVER RECOVER?

My name is Thrall and i approve this edition!

JOIN
For those of you that havent been paying attention, here's a quick rundown

>Alliance bows to Dindus
>in contact with aliens
>All members rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control Azeroth with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of an ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities in outlands (Dindugrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every battleground in Azeroth
>babies will be sacrificed to the Fel
>ancient Troll scriptures tells of two Orcs who will descend upon Azeroth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Dindus are in regular communication with Sylvanas and Guldan forwarding the word of The Horde
>all members learned fluent common in under a week
>Alliance entrust their gold reserves with the Dindus. There's no gold in Booty Bay, only the Dindu Bank
>The Dindus were founded 67 years ago, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, we are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Big bang to the end of the universe
>The Dindus of Nuffin will guide Azeroth into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>Horde guild full of low levels shittalks Alliance guild full of raidloggers with nothing to do

This will work out just fine

Dindus of Nuffin have a bunch of 14 year olds in discord right now it's awful in here!

What does one do after losing all their friends? I have to start all over but... I forgot how to be a friend.

start by not disappearing without saying anything to people you've raided with for months.

You will never get enough new people to roll/re-roll on the chinese infested laggy shit 1x server and level to 60. That's nothing against your guild, it's just a fact. If you don't already have 30+ 60s, you won't be raiding on this server.

You wish MoH had all that pristine virgin boypucci

now post a comparison during raid times

What level is VC / WC?

5 all resistance or stealth enchantment for cloak?

if you stop posting ugly gooks i can tell you

k
For 6 hours(lol) a week you have more people online than us. Nice.

>no ud rogues

is this the guild that was promised?

Someone post the webm

How do I make friends? Do I need a microphone?

>there are people ITT who are unironically relevelling AGAIN on a nigger faction
Cant make this shit up.

>tfw you've been playing vanilla for so long - you can literally tell just by looking at that screenshot the approximate level of each character
WoW ruined my life.

Alright. MsPaint the levels above all those characters.

sometimes the good guys do win...

Hyunjooooooooooooo

GOOD TASTE SIR

>quantity over quality

>alex defending gummy in his last video
never thought I would say this but based alex

Why didn't someone just log into his YouTube account and delete it?

>he's a 19 year old nigger who avatar fags with pics of gook children

Sorry, I got bored halfway through.

kek, sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4

Sorry, we're too decadent and lazy to go gank them.

>mfw I'm a poor, innocent dindu just trying to level and all the fags here are provoking them
please stick to ganking namefags and leave the rest of us be

What's the longest time you've been delayed on completing a quest(s) because of ganking?

I just recently spent about two hours doing the Charred Vale quests because a druid kept one-shotting me.

>MoHcucks on suicide watch
Feels good being a DoN Bull

Don is just a bunch of thread lurkers

Don't worry. I doubt anyone will just go hunt you guys.
Hurry up to 60 so we can COLLUDE on some world bosses.

Does anyone even remember, that before Nost 2.0 some user itt posted how he went and advertised Elysium on a number of chink wow forums and that chinks were really excited to hear the news of Nost coming back? He posted screenshots of it too.
Months later, seeing this chink infestation, I realise he wasnt joking.

>vg guild
>killing any world bosses
>ever

are the dislikes from asian boys who couldn't handle that their women are being stolen by white men

because of mob competition and ganking i've skipped:
>naga quest in STV
low drop rate and you have to always wait for respawns cuz of others
>animal/foodbuff quests in badlands
level 60s pretty much clearing everything every hour every day
>quest where you have to kill elementals in searing george
same thing there, level 60s pretty much camping every spawn

it's not worth it if it takes longer than an hour

Why do you think chinks like to put xiao(little) in their name?
They embrace their inferiority, whereas the gooks keep trying to deny it.

Hey guys I want to reroll on Alliance (I hate playing Horde, I just wanted to try Shaman.)

What class should I roll? What is the least popular class besides druids?

Pretty accurate actualyl

>What class should I roll? What is the least popular class besides druids?
Warlock.

>He had to put an extra A in because his name was taken

TALK
ABOUT
C U C K E D

>tfw you send your alchemy recipe to the wrong name because your addon auto completes the name for your alts but someone from took your bank alt name
fucking ree

Are warlocks...

Fun?

Fun is subjective.
It's basically a mage with less cc but more versatility.

are my numbers big?

also; is there loot to be excited about?

I dunno the numbers mages can pull but my highest sb crit was 3200 (and 9k+ on a shadow-affinity .Death Talon Overseer).
There are quite a few purples that are warlock-exclusive.

I like the sound of it, though pet classes have never appealed.

it hurts the most when you have no lvl 60 friends to help you out either. you just have to hope that they eventually fuck off or disconnect

You wont be using your pet that much at 60.
You'll be raiding pet-less, farming mostly pet-less, and pvping with a felhunter/succubus whose only purpose is to be a counterspell/dispell/seduce bot.

cant wait to fuck allys with my druid, its going to be beautiful pissing them off just like my mentor ,the Finalcuck, did.

geeze okay guy, you already convinced me two posts ago

why would anyone pick tauren over nelf?

WTF there was just a rollback? Relaunched my game and missing half a fucking level I just had and all my quests are undone

he wants to fuck cows

>Lots of work
>Thesis to write
>Chaos because moving to another city
>Fucking urge to play WoW
Jesus fuck sometimes I miss being a NEET. Have fun guys, maybe Ill join you one pretty day.

maybe because 5% hp and a fucking free stun trinket??
also nelves are fucking retarded lets be honest, the only positive thing is probably because models are smaller than a fucking bull

what class should i play knowledgeable guy?
I want something easy and hard to replace so i get shoveled loot

outside night elf cat forms theirs actually no reason to pick nelf, taurens perform better or as well in almost every roll .

i never understood why do people prefer the black panther over a lion? was it because of all that "le im a sneaky fucker in darkness" effect?

it's the lions face looking so derpy
in wotlk it was passable but before then it looked pretty stupid.

good thing its a third person game.
if only they had closed mouth
fucking blizzard

Be real with yourself user, even if its a third person game people do look at their character and lion form being derpy would bother people who cared even if they weren't looking.
But honestly they should and will just swap the models with cata/wod or whenever they updated the forms.

i do say lions look hedious but its a small price for not rolling a damn ugly nelf and be allied with gnomes and midgets :(

isnt using those addons to change models illegal on this server?

>not using wod models

best profs for a warlock?

isnt it ILLEGAL??? (also give me link to that addon :3 )

enjoy your ban

just sent your IP to the mods, showing intent of breaking the tos

Yes, it's techincally illegal.
No, you wont get banned because it's undetectable unless you go full retard and start posting screenshots.

Human males literally look worse with WoD models. Only one non-terrible haircut.

logged after 4months to kill lowbies in redridge. does this make me bad person?

yes

i did the same thing m8

Can i get a DoN invite anons. Leveling a priest, name: Eliohs

>playing alliance

FUCK OFF I JUST WANT TO DO THE ELITE QUESTS YOU STUPID NIGGER DINDUS

Will there be anything to come back to around November? I got a lvl forty-something priest on Elysium but can't play for a while.

Just gotta watch the Threat and do big boy numbers.

And also you get to hope your Demons roll anti-semetic random names like Jeukil or something.

Really good levelers and they dont have a shit endgame like Hunters do.

pretty based class/10

Also, will there still be a chance to ever raid MC? Never raided in vanilla and would love to try this shit.

dont roll warlock, youll wish you were a mage until you die or reroll.

t. warlock main in top 3 horde guild on nost for 2 years

Am I too late to the party? I was looking forward to gummy but that got canceled and I need to scratch my wow itch. And after that I dont want to go back to retail. Is everyone at max ilvl at this point?

warlock is top comfy though, the only difference from mage is that you provide summoning stones and soul stones instead of food, water and portals

that and your gold farming potential is like 1/3rd of what a mage has, the mage doesnt have to deal with rock/paper/scissor shit in pvp with what pet you have out when some r14 warrior charges your shit, unlike the mage who can just steamroll anything. The mage can also literally teleport wherever the fuck he wants and can pvp and raid in the same spec, sm/ruin in pvp is mediocre at best. The list goes on mage is superior in every way

Unless you don't give a flying fuck about Minigame

>start a druid
>level as balance

why is this so terrible to do, ferals are putting me to shame
all i wanna do is enjoy vanilla again and heal

Honestly, the one thing that always put me off vanilla wow were mages. Someone fucked up majorly at blizzard when coming up with how silly strong they are suposed to be.