/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1088

Our Beloved Lilly-Anna Edition

Previously in the Grand Cathedral: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out (not posted here yet)

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/
>Every true daggie worships /our girl/ TopLel.

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Knitting cute sweaters for Leliana's nugs.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to think about Leliana!
youtube.com/watch?v=4zgsPO48wvw

Friendly reminder that Leliana is the canon divine!

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Dragon_Age_Knight_Errant/Dragon_Age_Knight_Errant_(2017)_3
strawpoll.me/13441556/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Friendly reminder that Leliana is the canon divine!
>Vivienne re-opens the Circle in open defiance of the Divine
A Divine that supports the Circle over the College of Enchanters is the most logical choice as canon

Another day another based OP!

Max is cute! CUTE!

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Fifth for Leliana!

Yes, anons!!

The Circle is not the correct solution. We all know what happened in the Gallows at Kirkwall: Mages being mistreated by the cruel and sadistic Templars. Mage institutions should exist but governed by the mages alone, without Templar interference. And someone needs to find an alternative to the Rite of Harrowing/Tranquility.

It would be interesting to see when the Veil comes down and everyone becomes a mage, excluding the Dwarves.

I think the best route would be keeping the Circles and Rite of Tranquility around, but with the Circle as a magic institution rather than a prison. They could use Tranquility the way the Seekers use it - make mages Tranquil as a part of their training, reverse it, then they wouldn't need constant surveillance because there's no risk of them being possessed.

Cricles yes but the rite of trannqiuuliyt is SHIT!

Can you even train Tranquil mages though? And where is it mentioned that Tranquility can be reversed?

Tranquility is a very horrible experience, so no innocent mage would agree to submit to the rite. It is described as "sleep-walking".

That's what they do to every Seeker. They make them Tranquil and then summon a spirit to cure it. What they do to mages is probably quicker and probably a lot harder on them, so I guess I should've said the Vigil rather than the Rite of Tranquility specifically.

Very interesting. I kinda remember now, Seeker Cassandra talking about how to cure Tranquility. Thanks for jogging my memory!

I don't want to do it, /dag/. I don't want to go to the Temple of Mythal, because after that the ride will be over. It's not that I don't want my Inquisitor to grow as a person, but I don't want her to suffer either.

Does a cured tranquil mage get an immunity to possession? Where was this mentioned?

Only Trespasser was good!

Play the whole series (dao to dai) over again, only this time change the character a bit. It's pretty interesting to see the growth of some characters, such as Cullen or morrigan

Trespasser WAS good, but I have to finish the game to get there, and that means sitting through The Cutscene again. I haven't done it since the first time I played the game, I always chicken out and delete my character, but I made myself play this one for 170 hours so I can't just do that this time.

I don't know much about the Tranquility cure. I guess it depends whether a Tranquil mage is a mage after getting cured of Tranquility? As long as a mage is connected to the Fade, s/he can be possessed by a demon.

ahh I misunderstood the original post then. Yeah that makes sense, plus if a mate could no longer be possessed that would make mages incredibly overpowered

But overall they'd be safer. I think a big part of the risk with mages is that they're open to possession, and at that point they become dangerous regardless of whether or not they want to hurt people. You could still keep the templars around to punish abuse of magic, just don't let them have such a stranglehold on mages in general.

The ability to draw power from the Fade and cast spells is something innate to mages, so I am pretty sure a Tranquil mage cured of Tranquility will become a mage, prone to demonic possession again.

>If a mage could no longer be possessed that would make mages incredibly overpowered
That is going to happen when the Veil comes down. When the Fade and the physical world will become one, the demons would no longer need to possess anyone.

Which companions are the best to keep in DAO? Not talking about their combat skills, but interactions and stuff
I liked my starting party and kicked out Sten right now, hopefully not missing anything

Leliana!

Many people like keeping Morrigan and Alistair in their party, they have some good banter. I have heard Sten and Morrigan have some pretty good banter too. I personally liked Leliana's banter with pretty much every companion.

You should bring Leliana in the Temple of Sacred Ashes, Shale in the Deep Roads, Alistair/Loghain and Wynne in the Soldier's Peak dlc, Zevran in Honnleath Village, etc. This is all I can recall right now.

Whoops, not Soldier's Peak! Bring Wynne/Alistair/Loghain in Return to Ostagar dlc.

That will never happen, user. Solas will die and the Imperium will rise again, so you'd best start saving your Imperial money ;)

>Solas will die
Delete this!!!

>Solas will die
Yes, user! YES!!

Umm Corypheus, the best of the Ancient Imperium, is dead.

Solas will NOT die in Dragon Age 4. And we will get to decide whether to purge magocracy in Tevinter or not.

>Solas will NOT die in Dragon Age 4.

t. solaswife

Umm, that is Leli-user, you ignorant rude user!

user, I..

Not yet!

After trying and failing to destroy the world, things will become worse for the elves of Thedas. In Orlais, all progress made by Celene and Briala will be obliterated and Tevinter will see a strengthening of all slave laws. All literacy among slaves will be forbidden with harsh sentences for anyone who is caught teaching. Manumission laws will also become much more strict with a lot more hoops to jump through. There will be pogroms, lynching and all other forms of mob """justice""" as the commoners look for scapegoats for their predicament. All in all, This period will rival the Ancient Age for The People.

Fuck Solas desu

>All in all, This period will rival the Ancient Age for The People.
If things exacerbate like that then a second Andraste would rise and Tevinter Imperium would crumble once again. Divine Leliana, the holy protector of Elves, uniting all of Thedas against the Tevinter Imperium and announcing an Exalted March. While the Tevinter Imperium deals with the Qunari onslaught on the north, Lilly's army would tear apart every evil Magister in the city. Slaves would rebel and start killing their own masters.

Winnie user.. why do you hate our beautiful wolf so much?

He's a piece of shit!

*slaps*

There are much fewer kossith than humans and their all out assault will result in the decimation of their army and the inability to wage war for a generation at best. Par Vollen becoming an autonomous province will be the best they can expect after this. The Qunari attacked the mainland with the entire Beresaad kith in 9:12 dragon and they were beaten back to the sea as soon as the army mobilized.

Reminder that Minrathous is the largest city in Thedas. If Bioware screws it up then you should be mad at them! Hope for something larger than Kirkwall.

Why the Qunari are trying to attack Thedas anyway? Didn't they signed the Llomerryn accord which gave them access to Par Vollen and Seheron in exchange for peace? And the Qunari came from some unknown land, who knows how many of them are out there.

I HATE LELIANA

Nobody is keeping you here, Winnie user..

This is NOT Leliana's thread!

still trying to attack*

No user!

What did you delete, Lelianafag?

Lel kissing a female human, almost as tall as a Qunari.

Why tho? Are you ashamed?

Umm, yes it is!

Go back to making samefag threads on /v/, Meannigan-loving, whiny user!!

I realized that Leliana preferred men and didn't want to misrepresent her!

Umm, I guess you should leave

FAG!

All this rudeness...

Everyone who plays as a generic human or a fat Qunari should be ashamed! And Leliana only likes Elves...

You are not me!

*slaps*

*kicks Winnie user out of /dag/*

Much better!!

Winnie user:
>Rude
>Doe not make OC
>Shitposty
>Likes bad characters like Morrigan and Dorian

Leli-user:
>Nice
>Friendly
>Makes OC
>Likes good characters like Leli-Ana and Solas

I want to disagree with you, but you make some valid points!

This is a shitpost.

Dorian is liked by some cute user.

*slaps*

*kicks FAG out of /dag/*

Much better!!

It is kind of implied that the Qunari were fleeing persecution, which isn't surprising. Their end goal is the conquest and conversion of all Thedas as sten explains. Remember, Orlais is a country they made peaceful overtures with and they still attempted to take it over with the dragon's breath operation. The Orlesians signed it so their biggest enemies fight indefinitely while they play with the rest of the continent in peace. It also helps that they had to give less to them The south only lost a city and had to tolerate the qun in northern Rivain while Tevinter was told to give up Seheron.

*slaps*

*kicks Leli-user out of /dag/*

Much better!!

Umm, I'm just poking fun at Winnie-user!

This is a samefag!

Umm, and this Lelianafag spams most of /dag/!

our beloved divine Leliana is known for her liking of young elven boys...

maybe i should do something about it, hihihi...

I knew Leliana was a pedo!

Sad, anons! Very sad...

I don't, and that is not me either. Good to see we have so many friendly anons though.

Umm

She prefers Lethallan over Lethallin.

It'll be interesting to see who people pick if there's a Qunari vs Tevinter choice in DA4, especially if Sten makes his return.

Leliana is boy toucher

Lol. You have to be a complete idiot to support the Qunari. I don't think we would get that choice.

She really doesn't.

Don't lie!

DELET NOW

>thinks that "forbidden fruit is the sweetest"
>kidnaps a young boy in DAI
I'm sorry user, it's better you find out this way

Knight Errant #3 if anyone cares!

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Dragon_Age_Knight_Errant/Dragon_Age_Knight_Errant_(2017)_3

To be fair, they seem to be the only ones that give a shit about Solas aside from the Inquisition and they also like trannies. They also realized what a shithole Kirkwall was and tried to do something about it, even if they failed.

It honestly wouldn't take much to make the Qunari more sympathetic than Tevinter.

>Forbidden fruit is the sweetest"
She was talking about her fellow Chantry sisters in the Lothering Chantry who were chaste and beautiful!

>Kidnaps a young boy in DAI
Elaborate.

Looks like Winnie user is spamming lies and slander because he cannot handle the fact that daggies like Leli-user..

Winnie is a neet.. he's here every time i come to this thread, anons..

>Elaborate.
If you let her become an edgelord, she talks about taking the cousin of a political rival of the Inquisition, who happens to be a young boy, as an "honored guest". If you ask her about it later, she responds by saying that he's enjoying his time at Skyhold in a sinister voice.

If you're still not convinced then listen to what she says about Kieran.

Maybe that's because there's more than one person who despises your cancerous pedo ass
strawpoll.me/13441556/r

I think you're talking about yourself

That is not me! I have said this like 3 times now.

Please don't engage the /b/tards, friend!

*slaps*

Stop being rude, user!

The Qunari philosophy is debatable but I don't think Bioware would just allow you to support them and take over Thedas.

*slaps*

Stop being here, faggot!

Every other daggie is nice and polite! Stop whining!

We're trying to have a constructive discussion on Leliana's sexuality, user. The odds are that at least one of our LIs has been attracted to children and right now it seems to be her, unless you have a more appropriate candidate?

No, you're trying to kill /dag/ by driving away our only good poster, Leli-user.

I'm onto you, sh*tposter user.

On the one hand you have a society that openly condones and relies on the institution of slavery, kidnaps citizens of other countries to feed said institution, biggest gap between haves and have nots, is the most racist and deems a person's worth entirely on whether they were born with magic or not. On the other hand you have the qunari. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

*slaps*

But Leli-user is the one trying to kill our lovely general.

Do not trashpost, rude user.

Someone post it. He proudly announced to /meg/ about killing /dag/