Lat

Where's my Latinamerican niggas at?

Post ur shitboxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/transito/noticia/2017/01/motorista-argentino-e-flagrado-170-kmh-em-rodovia-do-rs.html
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2016/12/preso-motorista-de-onibus-argentino-que-deixou-3-mortos-na-br-285-no-rs.html
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/transito/noticia/2017/02/acidente-com-4-carros-argentinos-deixa-vitima-e-feridos-na-br-290-no-rs.html
quatrorodas.abril.com.br/auto-servico/autodefesa-donos-do-up-tsi-relatam-defeitos-no-motor/
youtube.com/watch?v=CMQKr54yb8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm no beaner but you looked lonely here in your empty thread so here I am

Used to own this. Just got a Miata yesterday.

>LCC no twingo

They're dirt cheap, go find one.

I was in Mexico once and saw Renault Sanderos and weird looking Volkswagen.
Shit's crazy mane.
t.eurofag

EVERY time I see that gray plate on the roads it means trouble

the best driver in the history of human kind is brazilian. And ironically enough brazillians are AWFUL drivers

Are you Argie by any chance?

yes

Then you can't talk shit, because every summer your argieniggers come here and doesn't respect a single traffic law here. Making dangerous overtakes, speeding and getting into accidents.

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/transito/noticia/2017/01/motorista-argentino-e-flagrado-170-kmh-em-rodovia-do-rs.html
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2016/12/preso-motorista-de-onibus-argentino-que-deixou-3-mortos-na-br-285-no-rs.html
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/transito/noticia/2017/02/acidente-com-4-carros-argentinos-deixa-vitima-e-feridos-na-br-290-no-rs.html

you seem mad, monkey neighbor
argies seem to be unconscious drivers when on vacation. good thing I don't put a foot on that nigger country for ten years

Where you're living?

london

What do you drive there?

M140i

loving it so far. not a manlet btw
pic later when i get back from work

Kewl.

Post it.

Where do you live?

bump

I have a '13 Focus

I'm not posting it though, last time someone called a "base model shitbox" (to be fair it) ;_;

Let me guess, it's Grey and you're Chilean?

>tfw too ashamed to post on Veeky Forums

Considering moving to BR, but the car market here is absolutely abysmal. 450,000 BRL for an M2, every other car for sale is a plastic-bumpered crossover. what the fuck happened to this country?
Im seriously guys, there are pretty much no coupes here (miata, fiata, 86, etc) and every brand only sells the most base trim models ever seen:

spotted

A mustang GT in base-ish trim will cost $92,000 in BRAZIL, whereas in america you can almost pick up TWO shelby GT350s for that much money.

All Toyotas are POS so no need top be ashamed.

Weren't you the guy who wanted to buy a used classic?

Now you want a brand new one?

>Wanted to buy a Toyota Yaris
>It says Yaris Sport
>Longer, that EU or Jap version. Not original, knock-off for niggas

It the result I want to buy a VW Polo, that is brazilian, but original construction, as in EU.

I like the new front.

Wow, I didn't know that they have twingos here.

/immigrated and do not know what to buy as a first shitbox/

Where are you from?

Russia.

happy

Wew, quite a change of scenario.

>Fix
>It
>Again
>Toninho

>mfw when my friend has a tunned etios
>mfw he is a demon on the wheel
>mfw he overtakes "better" cars at the turns
>mfw when he is of japanese descent
He is the takumi of our town

It's an """"""luxury"""""" gol

Another POS.

Capybara. Serious that car looks like one.
Twingos are mad cheap in Brazil. Sad that people don't care for them.
Nice car.
Never rode in one, but the new uno is such a piece of shit goddamit! Hope this is a lil better.
Spacious and comfy. But still a fiat, so I have my doubts.

My shitbox right there, not exactly pic related, but basically the same.
Already flex fuel and waiting for the VTS manifolds and TB. Supension comes next, it's higher than a small SUV in it's OEM state.

You're aware that the Gol and Polo are both completely different platforms, right?

Got a 97 vectra cd as first car. I did good? Other option was like a fucking gol (from square to mid 2000s) corsa, uno and the memewingo. Fuck 0km cars desu

Depends? Which version? How's the Maintenance? Does eveything work?

Vectra parts have became rare.

4u

Just mentioned that is a vectra cd, m8
It's a 2.0 16v, not the 2.2 headgasket death trap, so it's just like a Monza. Everything works but the ABS. And I'm afraid that airbags will deploy at any pothole.

Yep. Still looks like an overweight gol with a "fancy" interior.
Seriously, you can't tell which is which with a quick glance. Not to mention the price and the fact that the top model only comes with the DogShitGearbox with the 3cil 1 liter. The only "good" stuff is the ipadash that I really don't care of.

Yeah, you're gonna spend a lot on the ABS. Air-bags ain't a issue.

Every VW looks the same, idk why you're complaining. Also don't talk shit about the 3cyl TSi, it's a really good engine if you aren't a nigger who keeps forcing it all the time.

>Every VW looks the same, idk why you're complaining.
That's what I'm complaining, they don't look the same, they almost ARE the same.
>it's a really good engine
Not for an enthusiast.
Come on, they could at least release a "gt" version with the 1.4 tsi and a manual.

The type of market VW aimed for this engine doesn't give a fuck if you're a enthusiast or not. They realized that people are tired on NA 1.0L shitboxes so they just strapped a turbo in it and it worked perfectly. Now they have the same fuel economy but more power.

>so they just strapped a turbo in it and it worked perfectly.
>worked perfectly.
quatrorodas.abril.com.br/auto-servico/autodefesa-donos-do-up-tsi-relatam-defeitos-no-motor/

You can't change the laws of physics. 3cil engines, even with all the modern technology, are unbalanced as fuck. Now talk about made in Huezil

As far as i could read, it's about oil leakage on the turbine.

The point still stands, people were tired of 1l NA shitboxes and the brands answered that.

>Now talk about made in Huezil

What does this has to do with the conversation?

>What does this has to do with the conversation?
Seriously nigga? Everything here are poorly made due to unions and labour-laws giving the advantage to the monkeys they call "employees".
Compare ANYTHING made here with the same made elsewhere, I guess we just lose to even shittier countries.
Even the engine being not assembled here per se, it's manipulated here, worked on here. And the workers aren't used to new technology and don't give a fuck about learning how to work properly. It will result in a shit ton of problems.

>people were tired of 1l NA shitboxes and the brands answered that.
People aren't tired of that. Anything you toss to a Brazilian, they will buy. How comes the cheaper versions are all NA? Come on the Up Tsi is the top model, and quite expensive.

Now stop being a fan boy or you end up like an AP-loving monkey.

>Now stop being a fan boy or you end up like an AP-loving monkey.

I drive a Renault, stop being so butthurt about ur cunt's shitness.

about to sell it
upgrading to a brand new accord sport

>I drive a Renault
>defending an VW
You are a odd fella.
>stop being so butthurt about ur cunt's shitness
U wut m8? I guess you meant "country".
Anyway, the engine is shit and disposable, even being marketed as "powerful and the future" like iphones. It's the mark of an age.

>accord sport
Nice!

>Familia
>Italiana
>Atrapalhando o
>Transito

You're the one who implied i'm a VW fanboy. I'm just saying that VW made a "X" car because the market asked for it.

>Falha
>Italiana
>Avacalhando
>Transito

Fix.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMQKr54yb8c

>70's Maverick is slower than a Hyundai 1.0L shitbox

>Fui
>Iludido
>Agora é
>Tarde

>tfw your car appears on jewflix Narcos

I have a friend who has a SLE Yellow banana.

>i'll never have a XEF

You were acting like a fan boy, defending blindly and senselessly a car that is proving itself as a failure. Not to mention that the market asked for something that the old engines already give, reliability. Remember the marea? People putting mineral oil and fucking the fivetech? The same will happen to these engines, they need special care that the average br user will never take. Not to mention the retard idea of a 3cyl. The new fad, just like double clutch, that the world is finally getting over, thanks God the new jetta will come with the traditional autobox, no more dogshitgear problems. Oh the market now demands automatics, the up tsi only comes with a manual. My uncle's 2005 civic with it's 1.7 vtec and autobox give the same fuel economy as the up. And has proved itself for 250k km with only oil changes and suspension works.

>Faíscas
>Internas
>Atormentam meu
>Tipo

Thinking about a cheap Clio.

One of the best cars to tune.
A lot of people are taking this route!