Tell me why you don't own a 7.3L Diesel Ford Excursion

Tell me why you don't own a 7.3L Diesel Ford Excursion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yt7jtfg_59o
pgpf.org/sites/default/files/0006_health-care-oecd-full.gif
heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I? I don't have 10,000 lbs to tow, and I don't have seven children and three dogs.

>not having 7 kids and 3 dogs
do you even fuck kid?

They’re not available in my country and I don’t want one

I personally like Dodge more

Because a bullet proofed 6.blow is a better engine.

>900 lb road car engine
Mother of fucking god... i don't think even the Bugatti cheerio's engine is that heavy. some of the engine options (i think 6 liters?) came in 4 valves per cylinder pushrod configuration.. that doesn't sound stable.

Dodge can't into full size SUV though.

the Durango is big enough for my >europleb roads

Why is every car in this thread smoking? Are American cars this bad?

Because I own an F350 dually not some Mommy spec shit

Fucking pervert reported for fucking kids!!

yuropors dont even know about burnouts

cars in NA actually have power, enjoy your bike

yes

Why immediately go into argue mode when it's clearly said in jest?

Why immediately go into defense mode when those posts were clearly in jest?

Besides, yuroposting is shitty enough, at this point everyone will just assume you’re being genuine

why the FUCC are there so many V10 of them in germany?
with what engines do they come?

>implying it's not my dream SUV
Also, I can't afford one

>LIEBHABERFAHRZEUG!!

I don't get it, is he nutting to it being so thicc?

Idk. I just thought it was hilarious.

My deutsch isn’t good, but that translator sucks because it can’t even conjugate

lmao
it means it's a car of someone who liked that car - means he took very good care of it (not just basic maintenance but cleaning and detailing it and driving it warm and cold and whatever, possibly rust proofing and stuff like that)
you could translate It with enthusiast vehicle maybe

I fucki g love my v10, but it also comes in a 5.4, woupd recomend pickup instead of suv

I preffer the f250

Why pickup? I’m usually hauling gear sensitive to weather and not gravel, mind you.

It's supposed to mean he took good care of it. It usually means as much as "I know what I've got".

how sick can it do burnouts?

The Chiron's engine and tranny are over 1200lbs or about the same as a Cummins. It's a pigfat engineering joke. At least the big diesel engines will last a million miles and be reliable.

it's a diesel, which means that it has more low end torque. However it's an automatic and it's an suv, which means it's a fad.

Because it has a high roll-over chance and the roof crushes in like tinfoil. I actually really like Excursions too.

youtube.com/watch?v=yt7jtfg_59o

n Nani?
I just wanted to know how much tire smoke it can do

Because old diesel aren’t that good, they are a pain in the ass. They were cool in 99, if ford came out with a new excursion with a 6.7 i’d Buy it today.

>8 grand for a 7.3L Excursion
That's a fucking steal. Probably because it wants a liter of fuel every four kilometers.

The big diesel engines also don't produce 1500 hp and propel you to 290 mph.

They can make a lot more than 1500 pretty easily, with enough gearing and the right vehicle you could hit 290. Not production right?

I know they can be tuned, but I wouldn't expect them to be any more reliable than a Bugatti engine at that point.

They're perfectly reliable if you run low boost on the streets. 150hp VW's have issues... What's a 1500hp VW going to be like?

unironically the 7.3 power stroke gets the best mpg out of the 3 engines options offered in the excursion.

>150hp VW's have issues... What's a 1500hp VW going to be like?
Seriously? You seriously want to draw a connection from a VW Golf to a Bugatti Chiron just because they're owned by the same megacompany?

i prefer the 6.8l in the excursions. Old diesels aren’t worth it

I didn't know they ever sold these in Germany.

They didn't, they're imports.

>a liter of fuel every kilometer

What is that in American?

Would lowering an Excursion make it less likely to flip?

2.35mpg

The rule of thumb to go either way between miles per gallon and liters per 100 kilometers is to divide 235 by the figure you have. So if it's a liter every four kilometers or four kilometers a liter, it's 25 liters per 100 kilometers, and if you divide 235 by 25 you end up at 9.4 mpg.

Auto only, if I could come up with an f250 5 speed to swap in cheap enough I'd consider it.

>mfw no 2015 Excursion

My neighbour is a plumber and uses a Limited as a work truck, I don't want to know how it smells inside that one.
Also I live in Norway and insurance prices have to be even more ridiculous than it's MPG because some 85% of the people that own those are rednecks that enjoy driving drunk.

I'm poor

I dont own a diesel ford excursion because i dont have a micro penis.
KYS, OP.

Because it makes zero sense to own one here for 99.98% of the populatiob

its a shame 99.98% of your population will never experience freedom

>all that instagram plugging

>not getting 3x the truck for 2x the price

Truly

>not spending a few more buxs in truck upgrades
enjoy your small baby truck i guess

The freedom to selfishly consume more resources and have a larger environmental footprint just so one tiny woman can go to the greocery store and “feel safe caus im so high up in the air”
Theres some kind of disorder with your personality if you need a giant vehicle for anything but towing a trailer and therefore KYS.

Because decent ones are still like $25k and rare as fuck.

Speed > compensating for a small penor

I have no problem if you use it for work or real offroading. But mall crawlers need to kys

>Selfishly consume
>Pays fair market price for the resources

lol get cucked

Unless you can push that thing to the limit on track you're on the same level. Rev bombing at the lights is totally not compensating right?

Why is Japan below America in "Personal freedom" ? they have free healthcare and free (i think?) college education on top of crime (and incarceration) being so low a child could walk the streets alone at 1 AM and be in no danger of kidnapping. id hate to watch a TV show based off Japanese police like "COPS" in america it'd just be peaceful non-chaotic shit with no police chases or people hilariously trying to hide tiny traces of drugs. seems like the only country in the world that could get a 10/10 Utopia rating.

They seem to lose quite a bit on freedom of religion and size of government

>Bongistan at Number 1 for personal freedom.

6th rank overall, and you can see further down that there are countries above it in Personal Freedom

Here are the top 6 (a few score equal with the UK)

Freedom only allow degeneracy and jewery.

Canada, Fuck yeah. More freedom, more money and less fat than america.

>7.3
I shudder to think how much fuel that monster would guzzle. I'm not made of money you know

Yes.

Because I have a comfy as fuck 6.9L diesel which gets upper teens in MPG and drives like a 6000lb miata.

>that feel when you have the demon truck that with an engine that shakes the pavement as you drive down the road

Tell me why I should

>free healthcare
>free

12 year old detected

OK, cheap healthcare.
pgpf.org/sites/default/files/0006_health-care-oecd-full.gif

because my dick is fine and I don't need to kickstart the planet

> pay taxes to run hospitals
> call it free healthcare even though you paid taxes, because you can walk into a hospital for free

vs

> pay $6000/year to an insurance company
> when the for profit ambulance takes you to a for profit hospital the insurance will increase their profit by denying your claim, leaving you bankrupt with a $100,000 bill
> the hospitals are required by law to treat people who can't pay, so they jack up the prices they charge everyone else to cover the cost

>$500/mo plan
>no out of pocket maximum
you dont know how to hop for insurance, do you?

My 4.6 Explorer tows my camper just fine.

I get 19 MPG in my 2000 7.3 liter f250. So many people don't realize how much better fuel mileage the old diesels did get.

7.3 are some of the most solid and dependable motors out there.

>he hospitals are required by law to treat people who can't pay, so they jack up the prices they charge everyone else to cover the cost
and you now know why im tired of " muh free healthcare"
fuck off, if everyone got tax funded healthcare, who the fuck is gonna be paying for it?

Because I own a 5.0L '89 Bronco instead.

t.

That's a weird way to park on the driveway.

>palm trees
>rusted to shit

disgusting

4.6 modular master race

I want one for the wife and kiddos, but their price point is silly.

Because I'm not Mormon....

because I want my car to be something more than a comfy couch from going from point A to point B but with a big engine so I can benchrace.

>Not owning a triple cab
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

>he will never drive out into the desert with his diesel excursion towing a RZR and mag dump his AR-15

>They can make a lot more than 1500 pretty easily
lol, try screwing that much power into a 7.3. Let me know how "easy" it is.

It's a diesel. It's not as much as you think it is.
"Make America Great Again"
heritage.org/index/ranking
Yet according to that, America has slipped again. Good job Republicans.
>these trivial measures are true freedom
Meanwhile, slaving away at $7.25 minimum wage to pay off your 3/4 ton diesel SUV, hoping you don't hurt yourself in the desert, being liable for your own health care after you lose your job. lol

>Good job Republicans.
implying they arent just RHINOs like most of them
>buying into the dems v repub BS
pretty pleb tier tbqh

I'll admit, it's not necessarily the fault of the republicans. If the majority of the party had their way there wouldn't be a fascist dictator as President. The real problem for the US is the fascist dictator as President.

>my government keeps me safe!
lol kys

So are you saying that only if i own a trailier im allowed to have a vehicle that larger foot print? even though that trailer hauls vehicles that i use specifically to consume large amounts of fuel and go fast in a straight line? Just as long as a woman doesnt use it to go the store.
Got it.

Spotted the faggot raising some one elses kids,enjoy your dead bedroom.