/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Beneath_the_Mask
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's mine /pg/

Keep it down in here alright?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I ship Aketo!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Hmmm
If SEES Experienced the dark hour, did that make them older in any way?
What if the dark hour never disappeared, and every day in their lives had 25 hours instead of 24? Would they get slowly but unnaturally older than they should be?

Something for conversation, do you think the PT dynamic could have been better with less people? I think honestly that out of 3, 4 and 5 the one that really needed less people or more fleshing out was P3, even though that one did a better job of integrating development into the main story.

Dark Hour time is weird.

It's continuous, but it's only at midnight. Whem Fuuka was lost she was lost for a few days in real time, but for her it had only been a few hours.

They could've removed Haru from the PT desu. As for the SEES team, Koromaru didn't have to be there at all

Yes but it's because she was stuck in there, imagine living your life with shit becoming green and bloody outside your window every day at midnight when you're trying to sleep. Theoretically that's an additional hour.

And he didn't even to fulfill his job as Nyx's killer. What a waste of character spot.

The PT had the right number of people, they just needed to do more with Ann/Yusuke/Haru to make them more relevant after their Palaces of introduction.
The IT were fine, P4's issue is character development being locked behind SLs.
SEES is fine, but only because I honestly forget that Koromaru and Ken exist.

IIRC she was missing for 10 days which was exactly 10 hours for her.

As much as I like Haru, she's truly the only one who doesn't add much. People might complain Yusuke loses relevance but he maintained a presence even up to the end to me. Also agreed on Koromaru.

Oh yeah the dark hour was straight up an additional hour. When Mitsuru first explains it to you she says it's a secret 25th hourm

So, if you experience the Dark Hour, but sleep through it, does that mean you get an extra hour of sleep?

Normal 10 years: 87600 hours
SEES 10 years: 91250 hours
That's 3650 hours, which is around half a year.
They get half a year older every ten years.

I think the idea of the dark hour is you perceive it as an extra hour, but in reality the time that passes is a lot shorter.
As said, Fuuka wasn't really there for that long. She didn't feel like she had been there that long either iirc since she didn't die of hunger.

So, they'd die slightly earlier than they would if they hadn't, but it'd be unnoticeable to people around them.

Nips live a long time, too.

Yeah, I really like that Haru was nice but on the more cynical side of things due to her upbringing but it doesn't matter since things go to hell straight after that.

The IT was actually great in that I'd notice if someone was missing even acknowledging the serious issues with subsequent development locked behind S. Links, and P3 makes up for Koromaru and Ken by giving the other presence (Could do more though).

But your body does age because it's an additional hour, right? That's what i meant

Goro is ugly

What if you spent more than one hour playing in Tartarus in one day? Doesn't that fuck with what you're told?
It's either that or their perception of time in the dark hour is stunted. I think it'd be the latter since Fuuka doesn't starve when she gets trapped for ages.

Yes?
I don't know, but the dark hour is supposed to give persona users extra stamina and shit so idk how it would affect their health or aging.

Thank god Atlus did something right

What did they do?

I imagine the Dark Hour only lasts one hour, but for convenience the game doesn't actually count how long you're in Tartarus for on any given day. I mean, most players would be stuck in Tartarus for multiple days in a row just messing around in the VR otherwise.

>Akira
>that art style

Fuuka wasn't there for that long. It was a few hours for her but multiple days for everyone else when she went missing. Like
said.

She was in the school when it transformed and couldn't leave. The time runs parallel to each other but not at the same time.

You have to hear and see Morgana in the Metaverse and then also see his cat form in the real world to perceive him, correct?

Obligatory Makoto post
Happy Makoto Monday!

That's right.

Swimsuits.

C'mon, it's not that bad.

Unless you hear him in the Metaverse first, you can't understand what he says in the real world.

Fuuka only spent an hour in the DH for every day
11 days means it was 12 hours for her.
still pretty shitty, but nowhere near 11 days shitty

So was Goro making a mistake not a mistake at all and he was deliberately trying to get their attention which Morgana fucked up by not mentioning it until months later, or is he just exceptionally absent-minded when the plot demands it? Atlus!

Kawaclaimed.
Good morning /pg/

>tfw time to the persona fuck
Quite for the lewd very much

make sure you even go as to do more fuck

Why didn't Joker die when Goro killed his shadow?

But how come when you spend hours fucking around in Tartarus it's not days later when you get out?

Because it wasn't Joker's PT self, it was Sae's cognition of Joker

cognition

Yeah that's what I was saying.
>Fuuka wasn't really there for that long.

Forget that dumb shit, lets dance bitch

Because canonly SEES leaves when the hour is up.

Futaba used Final Guard

But surely some of the shit they did took more than an hour. Did the whole entire tower segment leading up to Nyx, and Nyx boss fight take place in an hour too? That's dumb.

For the sake of the player's sanity it's assumed all things finish within that hour. IIRC the Dark Hour almost being done is commented in one of the drama CDs.

Also what about the full moon days, they had time to travel to the location with no powered transportation, do their task, and gtfo long before the dark hour ended?

on the promised day the dark hour merges with reality, so they probably were there for longer

Nyx is partially the cause of the dark hour, so her arrival would probably prolong it.

Goro shot Joker's secret twin brother

My feet hurt
This place sucks
I just want build models in my room
Why do always have to fight evil gods
I miss Nanako

I once read of a 'proper Dark Hour' playthrough of P3, where for every extra hour you spend in Tartarus, you have to skip that many days' worth of activities.
IE: If it's 5/26, and you spend 2 h 50 m in Tartarus, you have to skip all activities until 5/29.

Actually didn't they explain Fuuka just ceased to exist when the dark hour stopped while she was trapped there? So maybe it is a full hour you spend in the dark hour

Yeah I guess. It's straight uo described in-game as an extra hidden hour.

I've been gone for ages, has anything new happened

no

Did you get aids while you were out?

In Japanese it's just 影時間 though which doesn't actually specify that it has to be a single hour. (Though I haven't looked at the rest of the text in Japanese so not sure if they specify that otherwhere.)

She was stuck in Tartarus, when Tartarus disappeared when the dark hour ends time is kinda suspended for her until the next time it hits.
That's why she missing for so long irl but not for her.

what the fuck's going on with that style

No but thanks for your concern user

Can anyone remotely console Ann?

It not just the name that says it's an hour. Mitsuru and Ikutski explain it like that and the thing with Fuuka makes it clear it's only a one hour thing.

You just gotta suspend your disbelief when it comes to Full moons I guess.

Sweets!

Well you're gonna get them here... :(

Did anyone else notice Ryuji has abs, but Joker doesn't?

makoto is looking at joker's bum

I miss Philemon.

Punch that bitch in the face

it's as if one of them was in a track team and trains a fucking lot

Well yeah, Ryuji is an athlete and works out all the time. It doesn't seem like Joker really worked out before Ryuji made him.

I vaguely remember during the love hotel after MC and Yukari snap out of their brainwashing they make a reference to time almost running out.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Beneath_the_Mask
You know, isn't Loki the most well-known shapeshifter among the PT's Personas? The Poe's masquerade being referred to in the song might also a reference to Goro as the only piece he wrote with a masquerade features a prince.

No one cares about goro

wrong

dumb people care about goro

dumb fujos only

Goro is for intellectuals

I want Makoto to work at Pizza Hut so she can wear this!

For Makoto then

Why does Yukari dress like a street walker?

What if I told you there's a P5/Bleach crossover fic.

because she is

I wouldn't be surprised.

Makoto is a Phandumb Thief, try again

Maybe it was in style then

I've seen worse

Only on winter holidays. Her summer outfit/school outfit is alright.

Should I link it?

that moment when Yusuke figures out Jokester is an alien, but is unwilling to speak up about it

I'm working on a P3/My Life as Teenage Robot crossover fic myself

How many men do you suppose Kawakami has provided her "special" services to before she met Joker-kun? She said she wasn't very popular but I'm guessing it's at least around 20.

Kamoshida and Goro spitroasted her I'm sure

How many old men live in the area?

this is a weird meme