SICK NEW SILVERADO BRUH

ey yo bruh

pass the ladder bro

need something from the bed bruh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KF-N1naN1yE?t=7m45s
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/04/27/toyota-tacoma-recall/100980084/
corporatenews.pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota recalls certain tacoma vehicles.htm
corporatenews.pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota recall 2016 2017 tacoma june1.htm
wemakeitsafer.com/vehicle-recall/Chevrolet-S10-Recall-7719673
repairpal.com/chevrolet/s10/recalls/2
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv51YLuT39A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a manlet
>being too weak to jump in the bed

Maybe a Ford tm is right for you with it's easy and convenient douche handle and step.

leveling kit is factory bruh

I really like the choice to stamp CHEVROLET into the tailgate. Not liking the meme black front end and wheels. Pretty handsome truck otherwise

>I really like the choice to stamp CHEVROLET into the tailgate
This, it's Nostalgia done right, and way better than giant plastic lettering.

It looks like a fat squinting asian, i definitely think its an improvement over the last design which made it look like the entire platform just wasn't made to have modern skin wrapped around it so they looked awkwardly too big for their own frame. this one is definitely a welcome improvement. i hope they can find a way to make the suburban/yokon and escalade look better because fuck they are an eyesore.

thank toyota for that

>those exhaust pipes

I'm a die-hard Chevy truck guy and this is the first one that I've hated. It looks like a fucking F-150.

I was just thinking that myself. Be so nice if we could have got that done here with Holden

I can't wait to see the 1500 diesel specs and also the GMC counter part

The last good chevy was the 1999-2006.

Front end looked bad but it was so darn utilitarian. You can actually reach in the bed and use it for what the truck was intended for.

Sad.

Jesus fucking Christ that’s disgusting looking. Could they possibly try any harder to make it look like a retarded F150?

First thing I thought of, too. But Chevy's been copying Ford ever since Mulally arrived, so I'm not shocked anymore.

>inb4 asshurt GM fangirls

Fordgirls will defend this.

>DODD

STOP GOOKING CARS

>implying GM fangirls can be in any state other than asshurt

Yeah that’s definitely a Ford part bud

Trucks have had their automaker's name stamp in the tailgate for decades, with a few exceptions. I dont understand why this triggers people as if its a new thing.

hope they dont fuck up the gmc one this bad

keep in mind this is the Dick Enhancement Edition, don't think the base model will have the leveling kit and black accents

What was wrong with the current styling? They followed Ford and JUSTed their 2018 lineup.

The beltline is very confusing.
I think it's an attempt to hide the ridiculously small window's but it just dosn't work.

reminds me of the grill on silverados from the early 2000s. i like it more than recent grills on most manufacturers. including chevy.

not really

Looks good chevy hands down makes the best trucks

>Looks good chevy hands down makes the best trucks

kys Toyota fags. You assholes are cancer.

get a silverado in silver with black wheels & we can be friends. that is an excellent color combination that looks great

Not even a truckfag and actually think this looks fucking excellent
T. Hater of modern car design

>people complain about the chevrolet logo on the tailgate

can relate, imagine how embarrassing is it to be seen on a chevy

HURF

MCDURF

REEL PEEPLE

I will commend GM on using perfect representations of the fat, slovenly, stupid fucking trash that buy their trucks. Look at that piece of shit with the shorts, exactly the kind of scum I'd expect to see behind the wheel of some gaudy lifted Silverado.

>Ford sticker

hmm really makes you think

>buying a Chrysler product
>thinking

pick one

>buying ANY American domestic
>thinking

come on user..

I hope they made the rear bumper easier to take off than the previous gen, some dumbass at chevy thought it would be a smart idea that you have to unbolt and jack up the bed to get the bumper off

What truck is this? F150 or Silverado? Maybe a Toyota? Nissan? Mercedes?

I like my chevy

>that fucking decal

lmao holy shit chevyfags are unreal

no wonder they can't get over the corvette losing to the GTR

Yeah its pretty badass

Fucking disgusting

imagine being a retarded weeb

You’re missing something

>round fenders
this is interesting to me because they've been square for fucking decades, almost to the point that it's become a trademark

I've got this over my top brake light

There is no way on earth you are not a Mexican.

No beaner here

>He didn't buy the harley davidson f150

>brake light
>red
>usa in the red

sounds about right

They finally got the front end right on the F-150

I don't listen to the opinions of real people because real people are dumbasses

kek'd

Jesus Christ. And I thought nothing would top the new F-150 in terms of fugly.

Is looks like a Colorado but worse.

More like
Silverbob radopants.

Great, yet another truck that 95% of the owners don't need but can't wait to blind people with their headlight level.

I can see it being a pain to load and unload super heavy shit from the back of it, but it's not like many people that buy one would actually use it like that.

>assmad domesticucks

least the toyota can outlast the pieces of shit you drive.

Aaaand the second one is actually decent looking.

You know, this will probably be the only time I say this, but the square wheel wells would look better on this abomination.

Can't you just take those letters off?

here's a non-promo picture of the truck from a different angle.

that looks fucking awful with the black wheels and bumper. I was totally tricked by the promo shot

youtu.be/KF-N1naN1yE?t=7m45s

>not having a built in hand rail and step in your tailgate

It looks like it has squinty CHINAMAN face

>mfw it's literally a Colorado
Guessing the 2018 Colorado will look like a Silverado
How is that not just a Colorado?

Jesus these fucking things just get uglier with each new generation.

It has that optical illusion going on where the rear wheel looks smaller than the front

Looks like a fucking crossover with a bed. Gives you the Honda Ridgeline vibes.

That's why you need a truck, user

SALES

P
L
U
M
M
E
T

My S10 made it to 436781 before it blew its factory head gasket. Fuck you.

quads of truth

this 22 at the end of my post no. will negate his quads
stay btfo, bro.

>btfo
445000 and going strong after a gasket replacement and machining the head. Nice script fag, call me when your truck doesn't fold in half like the TACOma it is

>Imagine being a get script using liar AND an assmad toyota fangirl

the tacoma loses every comparison it's put in with the colorado. 2016+ taco is a piece of shit, at the very least until they make a new engine for it

Dunno if it's different in the US but the Colorado here also has a 2200lb payload, the Tacoma is way less than that from memory.

Chevy and Ford have been doing that since the 40s you braindead nigger.
>Tfw my 89 hilux terrorist truck is faster and more durable then your piece of shit taco

>being this much of a new faggot
it's a slow board, getting your post number right is half assed easy.

>call me when your truck doesn't fold in half like the TACOma it is

Oh you mean that issue that's been long resolved? Lmao, next you're gonna bring up the floormat recall like the ignorant domesticuck you are. A Toyota can still outlast that piece of shit you drive and suffer only minor problems.

>the tacoma loses every comparison it's put in with the colorado

tell me, is the RECALLarado much more reliable than the Tacoma? Don't think too hard, I'll just tell you now: It's not.

>until they make a new engine for it

Why make a new engine? Why replace something that's been proven to be reliable for decades? If it ain't broke don't fix it. Of course the domestics haven't learn this, and the only people who would buy domestic garbage are people who lack half a brain.

>1800 lbs payload
>Put 20 sacks of cement in the back
>I am now staring at the sky

>Hes literally fuming
No, Im going to bring these up

>the 2016 Hilux nearly tipped over in a deer test
>the 2016 and 2017 tacos can leak diff oil and potentially lock up
>the 2016 and 2017 v6 tacos crank position sensors are prone to failure, which can make vehicles misfire, run rough or stall at highway speeds

And thats just off one website. Meanwhile with my S10

>Chevrolet S10 Recalls. There have been 0 recalls on S10 vehicles in recent years. The latest was issued on 2003-04-30 due to a problem with the windshield wiper/washer. Approximately 1755876 vehicles were involved.

ANALLY ANNIHILATED

I actually like that. It's reminiscent of the old LTLs.

>Hes literally fuming
nice projection

>>the 2016 Hilux nearly tipped over in a deer test
has nothing to do with reliability

>>the 2016 and 2017 tacos can leak diff oil and potentially lock up
>>the 2016 and 2017 v6 tacos crank position sensors are prone to failure, which can make vehicles misfire, run rough or stall at highway speeds

citation needed

Oh wait, assmad domesticuck making up lies again HAHAHA.

>>Chevrolet S10 Recalls. There have been 0 recalls on S10 vehicles in recent years. The latest was issued on 2003-04-30 due to a problem with the windshield wiper/washer. Approximately 1755876 vehicles were involved.

>Source: the first thing that pops up on Google without doing even more research.

The absolute state of domesticucks.

i imagine what the 2500HDs will look like.

>Nice projection
Nice buzzword

>has nothing to do with reliability
except relying on your car to not tip over from a sharp turn

>citation needed
here ya go bud
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/04/27/toyota-tacoma-recall/100980084/
corporatenews.pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota recalls certain tacoma vehicles.htm
corporatenews.pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota recall 2016 2017 tacoma june1.htm

>Source: the first thing that pops up on Google without doing even more research.
wemakeitsafer.com/vehicle-recall/Chevrolet-S10-Recall-7719673
repairpal.com/chevrolet/s10/recalls/2

The absolute state of (You). Pic related

>Nice buzzword
still doesnt negate the fact that you're projecting your insecurites weeb faggot lmao.

>>has nothing to do with reliability
>except relying on your car to not tip over from a sharp turn

Except people don't do sharp turns??? Imagine being this retarded.

>>citation needed
>here ya go bud
of course, sources with fallacious and biased info. A typical domesticuck brainlet like you would believe this.

>more websites with false info.

The absolute state of (You). Pic related
>"WAAAAAAAH BELIEVE MY LIES AND FALSE INFO"

whoops forgot pic of the domesticuck lmao

>wahhhhh projecting!
the fact that you cared enough to bring it up shows that youre mad

>Except people don't do sharp turns???
Busrider confirmed
>what is avoiding something on the road
>what are idiot drivers hastily switching lanes
Imagine being this retarded

>fallacious and biased info
>Toyota Motor North America, Inc., announced that it is conducting a safety recall of certain Model Year 2016 and 2017 Toyota Tacoma vehicles in the U.S. Approximately 228,000 vehicles are involved.
>Toyota Motor North America, Inc., announced that it is conducting a safety recall of certain Model Year 2016 and 2017 V6 engine Toyota Tacoma vehicles in the U.S. Approximately 32,000 vehicles are involved.
Toyota themselves initiated the recall. Its not fake, your own truck manufacturer initiated it, how diluted are you?

>more websites with false info.
You mean more websites with facts?

>"WAAAAAAAH BELIEVE MY LIES AND FALSE INFO"
"WAHHHHHHH IM BEING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!"
FTFY, pic related (You)

Body lines are shit, that front end is fucking awful, these 4ft beds need to end, and one of it's least flattering features is how tall the bed and hood lines are, it looks like a poorly done chop-top for fucks sake

>these 4ft beds need to end
I strongly agree, but the idiots who buy these trucks with freakishly short beds and large cabs never do hard labor with them. But even if they did I bet you money they'd regret buying a truck with short bed over an extended bed. (or hook up a trailer bed to it, whatever works for them..,)

Back again. Here's another non-promo screenshot of the new Taho-... Silverado.

SOURCE: youtube.com/watch?v=Fv51YLuT39A

As an owner of a dual cab I fucking love it, if I need to move something long I use a trailer. I've got a canopy on mine and a bigger tray would be useless as by the time I've filled mine with firewood my payload is well and truly done.
You can't get a better family camping vehicle desu.

How many feet long is the average truck these days? Seems like they'd be a pain in the ass to park, no?

This. Unless you're specifically buying a pickup to haul some arbitrary length piece of plywood, a 4' bed is often adequate.

Not big enough

Make them bigger!

only problem I see is furniture

the extended cab with the 6 foot bed helps with that

Theeen again, you could always get a trailer or rent one, but thats more money/stuff/storage.

Personally I'll always have a trailer because it means I have to do half as many firewood runs and even if you do have a full length tray, a trailer means you can carry more. Also being able to disconnect it is handy, anything long enough to carry the equiv of a dual cab + trailer is going to be unwieldy as fuck.