Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxTuVOEF_Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ded gaem

Nox units are funny

second for chroma "rework"

im at work
i wanna play games

stealth rework never

>is Nikana Prime worth 120p
>lolno it's 80p
>well i bought it

He asked after he bought it. Let's all say a prayer for this poor, unfortunate soul. And congratulate the genius that taught him a valuable lesson.

Always check the Warframe Market site for prices, folks.

I wanna be dom'd by valkyr

>Check the site where people fuck with the prices for their gain

where's the warframe penis tier list

I like your heykiddo and orbiter, but the winter decorations ruin the look

>not checking both Trading chat trends AND warframe.market prices and finding the best of both worlds
Fucking
Shitters

>I can't figure out averages and work up from there

Speaking of Valkyr does anyone have a good color scheme for her Prime or do you just use the skin?

I remember someone complaining about having a Gazal Machete riven , well :

>Nox cums a bubble on your back
>Hop on zipline to evade
>Bubble explodes, dead on zipline
>Game glitches, teammates cant revive
What an asshole

>not developing software to track keywords in Warframe's trade chat to detect market shifts

Fucking amateur hour over here

Nigga this aint EVE.

Why didn't you just roll, user-kun?

On the topic of spoonfeeding and shittery.

I ask, should the MR req be higher for NFA for a "higher" quality of player. I keep seeing google tier questions and asking for taxis to things they should have by now.

I know it's just me being too uptight but it feels like im watching a daycare full of kids who like to curse and being spoonfed. I know that warbros isnt like it used to be but i want competent people to play with, not excals who did enough dracos to get to MR 5.

I'd like to know your opinion on this if you're in the clan. To see if its just me or if somebody else feels the same way.

I thought bullet jumps worked

>hey kiddo
what the fuck is happening

INTO THE FRAME
INTO THE FIRE
WITH NO REGARD FOR A THING
FUCK THAT IM THE LORD OF THE (dead) GAME

hmu warbros

ign: Wonga_U_no_ME

It's your reward for being such a good goy' a tight young boi for you to do anything you please with.

>it feels like im watching a daycare full of kids
Well, abzu's been back recently so that's a given.

How often does NFA accept new players, how many actually get blacklisted

>Abzu
I remember getting kicked out permanently because of wanting to join his new clan to avoid Wia's shittery. Good times.

as a new player, should I save orokin catalysts or should I use them on WF's and weapons I like? I feel like I should wait for Prime WF and weapons but I dont really know

>shotgun riven
>lv 30 survival no killing solo
>fuck yeah Ivara time
>success
>mfw

Sniperfags get in here
Lanka niggers need not apply

You can potentially get lucky and sell it off for 50 plat, like I did, since some weird af people actually want sentinel rivens

Can I "join" NFA?

I'm actually tempted to use it, since my sentinels pretty much only ever use Sweeper Prime.

Well, and from my position, 99% of this game players are fucking shit, very likely including you.
I vent here because calling retards "retards" in-game or on forums is considered to be a bannable offense.
Yet it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of you are wiki-faggots or youtube-faggots who always argue about shit they don't even bother testing and make fucking horrendous builds.
I assume the clan is as shit, especially seeing the "requirements" and all the underage memeing idiots here, meaning there's nothing wrong with accepting a retard into your group of retards. Really.

magfags need not apply

honestly, I don't see the point - if some MR4 shitter is at least on their way to getting it together, and they can be inducted successfully without causing too much faggotry, who cares if they're scrublords with no knowledge or experience in the game? I'll give people shit for not just googling or wikiing something depending on the context, but especially in a game like this it's often hard to know what exactly to search or what can and cannot be found, and having a mix of similarly unknowledgeable company in with the bitter oldfags who know everything but would otherwise have no reason to discuss such things can be beneficial

the bigger issue in my opinion is that the slow trickle of oldbros coming back and newshitters wanting to get in ( and yes if you're not a complete retard, and sometimes even if you are, doing the app correctly does get you in) the clan is still stuck with Mountain size and killsaw or whoever has to constantly kick inactives - so why not resize back to Moon? I understand the burden of dead weight when it comes to absolutely fucking retarded levels of grind like DE pulled with the Hema, but surely such can be carried as though by some sort of beast of burden? and it's not like they'd do it again right?

get a trip already fucking faggot

>Disconnect Syandana
>Alata Mag
This user knows how to make /ourgirl/ look good.

I feel that the application process does a good job of weeding out the retards who refuse to learn or sperg out over the littlest thing, but maybe we could stand to raise the MR requirement to 6 or 8. I don't mind newer players asking for taxis, we had it easy and were able to get to the other planets before this junction bullshit, but asking simple questions that could easily be solved by a trip to the wiki shouldn't be as common as it is.

The way I see it is that people didn't join Warbros because they were already the best players, they joined Warbros to become the best players.

there is no real way to filter them out with MR, but alliance chat got compareable to region chat and its horrible.

too many of the applications get in.

No, I won't, you fucking disgrace of nature.

>and it's not like they'd do it again

haha

>Even on Twitter people have the Stalker glyph

Post cute grineer boys.

What about /AGGP/SyandanaFags

>Not selling for offer +20p
Quantity over quality, I'd rather undercut than undersell.

Clem is just the cutest thing. It doesn't help that this name is just, spelling wise, one letter off from meaning hug in Norwegian.

The irony, a Grineer with a name that means hug.

Anyone know what time Chains of Harrow drops for PS4 today? EST preferably.

You're right, it's much better to be on the blacklist with all of the other illiterates and spergs such as yourself

>no u
Bravo, user

i wonder what other fresh maymay de will steal from us

Autism. Rell's quest.

>steal

What's the best Fidget Spinner?

Probably late so they don't need to worry about fixing everything it breaks until tomorrow.

Is that Nef Anyo fight still being added or have they not come up with a convoluted enough grind mechanic to unlock it?

Keep trying

What's the most girly animation set? I was thinking Ember but its been a while
I just want my male frames to be feminine

Consolefags don't get hotfixes, they receive AAA quality finished content after us PCucks fuck the beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxTuVOEF_Q0

we don't make maymays anymore

>This post hurts my feelings so I will just write it off
There's no denying it, you're with the worst of the worst. You're so bad that you can't even live up to the standards of a group of retards so you were put on a list of even bigger retards.

Octavia Noble for white girl dancing.
Mirage Noble for kiss slut.
Ember Noble for tomboy.

I fucking wish

Dog posting
>If your Tennocon ticket stub ends in this 3 digit number you get to name Rebecca's doggo

IGN: Dpython

All those hours wasted, all these plat lost
forma'd a weapon, just to have it all gone
when will Steve let me have my fun

surely clem and john prodman didn't just come out of the smoke.

maybe sasha is next

Is there a reason these fags know exactly where I am and where to shoot while I'm invisible? Even if they didn't see me cloak.

I have always found sasha cute but only now do I consider her hnng

actually come to think of it, I haven't see monchop or sashaposting in what feels like years, is he ded?

they smell the scent of your dirty warframe
seriously go take a bath dude

>Black and red Octavia
_Edgelisted

DELETE THIS SASHA IS NOT FOR LEWD

>implying I ever applied
You aren't very bright, are you?

need-to-see-an-optometrist-listed

It's just the lighting, I'm not that edgy

I need art of clem running around in PoE with kites tied to each of his grakatas.

>fresh
>maymay
These are mutually exclusive.

Sasha is discord bot for now and monchop is too busy making html games to give her some loving.

>denying a sentinel sexual desires
whos in the wrong now?

i started to acknowledge that im an edgy fuck
black and red loki, nidus, ember.
>uses ember dual pistol stance on every fem frame
even i started to think in using ash

>Valk

help me... i dont wanna be an EdGelUrd

Of all the things to come out of this place, Sasha is absolutely and objectively the worst. Kill youself.

BPNPC exists

I don't really get the appeal of sasha tho

find a gun, pull the trigger leddit-SHITTER mad because they have no creativity for memes

So if I buy Harrow or his Bundle before starting his quest, I'm guaranteed a melee Riven upon completing the quest, correct? Otherwise I'd just have to do Sorties until I get a melee riven.

you first and trust me when i say there is about a few hundred of us that will keep telling you to kill yourself. user didnt even know who he replied too but outed you anyways

>Implying you even need to apply to get blacklisted
Oh please, you're having a laugh if you think we'd even let your application hit the desk, you'd taint the whole stack of applications.

You've already proven to everyone that you're not fit to be in Warbros, so we just let you wallow in your corner of the general and complain about sour grapes.

If you have Harrow yes

What, you can't get melee rivens at all until you get Harrow?

Buy Harrow before you even touch the quest, and upon finishing you get a melee riven. You can still get them from Sorties though, so don't worry.

Yes you can, but if you purchase harrow before doing the quest you get a melee riven upon completion.

>getting this defensive over a shitty tan caricature

Thanks for proving my point lads.

>Buy Harrow bundle on cobsole
>Get one of the first melee rivens
>Sell it veiled for double the cost of the bundle

>he's LARPing full-time already.
It's okay, user. No need to go to such extremes for the sole purpose of self-affirmation.

>buy harrow
>do quest
>get riven

Or

>Don't buy harrow
>Do quest
>Get harrow BP
>get melee rivens randomly as sortie reward

Or

>don't do quest
>dont buy harrow
>get melee rivens randomly as sortie reward

>Shitters now realizing they spawn in a /wfg/ user every time they use Clem in-game.
>They get mad when Clem out DPS their entire squad

What so special about warbros? or clans in general. Don't tell me you actually interact with your clanmates, it literally just exists for clantech blueprints.

Holy shit that edit sucks so hard

I'm sorry you don't have friends user