planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Servers are kill edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pubgmap.io/
playbattlegrounds.com/rulesOfConduct.pu
youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the matter with the servers? I'm getting a "too busy" message when trying to start the game.

ded server ded game ded general

maintenance

Caked two wins today, finished second both times. I always make top 10 but can never get #1. How many solo matches did it take for you to get your first win?

>>Online maps with loot highlighted
>pubgmap.io/
>Zoom in one step
>Too zoomed in
>Zoom out one step
>Too zoomed out
Why does this zoom with increments the size of fucking buildings?

>Near the end of the match
>6 people left
>White zone is tiny as fuck
>Open field with very little cover
>I'm in a car doing donuts
>Kill 3 people while doing it
>other guy killed the 4th
>1v1 and I'm in a car
>He keeps running around the cover shooting me
>Car explodes

Damn, so close. Was fun though

this fucking game is fucking nigger bullshit so many goddamn cheaters

AWM HEADSHOT FROM 12548U2`894429084 921K AWAY YEAH SURE SUCK MY FUCKIGN NGIGER COCK

Second = not winning you fucking retard

also this game is just find a scope or you die fucking retarded

>How many solo matches did it take for you to get your first win?
Literally 1.

Fuck me I'm so bad at this game. I go to populated zones in the hopes of getting better but I just get smoked in half a second every first encounter I have.

This is the most rage inducing game I have ever played in my life.

servers fixed? fucking EA showing its faces already.
>herp derp servers going down everyday
>hurr durrr updates every single week and a big monthly update
>ops delayed hurr xd xd

fuck this shit man

>Second = not winning you fucking retard
I know that, which is why I said I came second and hence caked

shitters whining general

6 letters boys

seems like theyre listing to what people want

I want to tell you a story.

This is a story of a sad little faggot who plays squads
Does this bitch have friends? No, he randomly joins people becuase he's a pathetic waste of life with no social skills
He joins three people who are grouped up and are having fun, and who invite him to discord but he declines because the thought of social interatction makes him piss his daipers
Because those three guys dont want to deal with speaking to him in the game, they tell him theres a gun in a room, and when he walks in they shoot him saying "theres the gun we warned you about"
So now not only is this shit eating fuckface a loser who has no friends, hes not only some autist who is so scared of joining a discord server for PUBG, hes RECORDING HIMSELF PLAY IN SOLO SQUAD QUEUE
THATS RIGHT
HES RECORDING HIMSELF
Some lonely little twink child recording himself play to post on a youtube channel with 0 views or just to whine to the forums
And those three dudes get banned for a joke
He could have just requeued his pathetic game and enjoyed dying to an enemy but instead he made an account on PUBG forums and uploaded his video and titled it BIG MEANIES KIWWLED ME WAHHHHH and bitch until some gook moderator banned three dudes who get multiple chicken dinners every day
This game is fucked, delete it and demand a refund

Have you ever read the terms and conditions for the use of Discord?

suk dik

>TKshitter and his retard friends kill a random because they think they're being ebic and hilarious
>get what they deserve
>WAAAAAAH MUMMY MUMMY IT ISN'T FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Not willing to join Discord
>Willing to record himself playing a game that was meant to be played with three other people

playbattlegrounds.com/rulesOfConduct.pu
You agreed to this possibility when you started playing.

>4. Do not ... do things to make someone else feel ... threatened.
The whole game is threatening people.

Maybe instead of killing random teammates you use the in game option to not have a random join you?

Is that too fucking hard?

>get to the top fucking 4
>first time I got an adrenaline syringe and the description says it's "instant"
>think okay cool I can stay in the blue zone for a few seconds sneak up on someone
>final circle
>go to use syringe
>it takes TEN FUCKING SECONDS
>die

fuck this game

git gud scrub

Stop acting like a prick.

There should be a friendly fire mechanic to avoid all this shit.

how often do you hold shift/steady your aim when shooting?

just snipers?

back to plebbit faggot

>'Chute into hotly contested barn
>Micro UZI, alright
>some guy punching my back
>Unload full magazine at the bugger
>He appears from behind a barrel knocks me the fuck out
>Someone headshots him just as I hit the floor

>gewinner gewinner hühnchen dinner

i finally did it lads

Basically never, I pretty much forget it's a thing, every so often I get reminded by one of my friends also reminding themselves, and then I forget again the very next match.

If it wasn't with your fatherland's karabiner it doesn't count

>less than 2 points for winning
man the nerf really hit point gains hard, huh?
jk, gz

literally every time

i did it with the sks and m16, are any of those german? i don't know jack shit about guns

ty~

nope, sks is from commieland and the m16 is the freedom machine

That sounds rad, guess I'll should start recording myself and joining squad matches

>Muh discord
Why are you so mad about it? You could obviously communicate with him

If you make it too top ten consistently but never win it means you're a bitch who just hides and tries to live as long as possible with no actual winning plan. I've only gotten second place twice in 400 hrs and gotten countless wins. Don't just hide and hold onto your life, have a plan and execute it. Try to stick to to border and take control of as much land in the final zones as possible

>>gewinner gewinner hühnchen dinner
Ayy lmao

who /waiting for first person/ here

it will be like an entirely new game

Why is it possible to play 1 vs squads but not 1 vs duos?

Give us your mighty plan then faggot

>tfw killing an entire squad solo at school
what a rush

What's the fucking point of body armour in this game if it does absolute fuck all? Fucking 3 bullets from any assault rifle to a level 3 vest and you're dead. It's beyond stupid. They may as well not even include it since you die from literally 1 bullet less if you don't have any vest at all anyway.

>3 bullets from any assault rifle

you dont notice how often it saves you
also 3 bullets dont kill you

>what a rush
youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI

Is 3rd person really that bad?

I've seen people complaining that it sucks but I've had great success with it. Obviously medium/long range are better in first, but in close range encounters third person seems perfectly fine. Especially with guns like the m16 where first person ADS using burst is practically useless

people don't complain that its bad as in worse than first person, it's way better. it gives you fucked up advantages in certain positions, thats what people complain about. first-person-only would change the whoel dynamic of the game since you cant magically look around corners anymore by tilting the camera, you'll actually have to look where you look

Oh I know people complain about that, but I've also seen people bitching that third person aiming is terrible and you should always aim in first person

first person aiming (with rightclick) is more accurate but third person with holding rightclick is fine close range

Has anyone won a Squad queue solo?

I've tried it a few times and gotten a ton of kills early/mid game, but the final circles seem basically impossible. Trying to move up while avoiding multiple squads at once is really tough.

the single most important thing in this fucking game is to get a 4x scope

i got #2 once but it wasnt much of an accomplishment. got a super early motorcycle and just looted the blue, camr to the last few circles from a fucked up angle where nobody else was, one squad survived, i managed to kill 3 before the 4th flanked and killed me

Watch it kiddo, your underage is showing.

>pistols do no damage to your enemy
>pistols 1hko you
Fantastic

For real the syringe is fucking pointless when it takes just as long as painkillers + energy drink for the exact same effect

Did you play your two first games and got pissed you died in an open field or something
this post is so wrong on many levels it's hilarious and it's probably the worst post of this general so far

You have to hit to deal damage

THE DUNE BUGGY IS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE
YOU HIT THE SMALLEST INVISIBLE PEBBLE IN THE ROAD AND FLIP
AND IT ONLY GOES 85 KM/H
THE FUCKING UAZ HAS MORE STABILITY THAN THIS SHITTER EXCUSE OF A VEHICLE

Yeah, the UAZ is the best vehicle in the game

He just did. Imagine the circles cut like pizza and "Control your zone". As the circle gets smaller, divide it into larger and larger sections, always holding an edge as the gas moves in. So on like the 5th circle, control your 1 slice of the 8 slices. By control I mean hunt and kill every fucker in it. Then you know that sector is safe. When the gas moves in, move in to the new edge and this time, imagine a pizza cut into 4ths. Own your 4th. Then own your half. Then eat your chicken.

Doing this keeps enemies mostly ahead of you so you don't have to watch 360° of field. Too many people think it's wise to be in the middle of the circle, while all they are doing is pinching THEMSELVES.

>headshot someone at mid range with 8x m4
>survives

>later
>someone runs up right next to me, crouches
>scope in with same weapon and pepper him
>survives, because apparently all my bullets from 5 feet away missed him
wow this game is just horseshit

>35% DR on center mass shots
>useless
K.

what does looting the blue mean

That makes no fucking sense at all and sounds like a terrible strategy.

Has anyone tried to report timkillers? The administration did something?

You're horseshit

>play solo squad
>good equipment, make to to one of the last circles with 19 players remaining
>next circle COMPLETELY fucks me over
>4 man squad to my left
>4 man squad to my right
>no escape, blue zone is coming
>take one guy down with me

sorry for your squad but i at least wanted the kill

staying somewhere far away from everyone else and looting a whole town yourself, even while you're already in the first blue zone. tank up on redbull and painkillers and keep looting, eventually drive a car to the white zone with great gear
its what most pros do in solo, its kinda cheap

Anyone got room in a Squad for a eu-fag?

t. shilling faggot

i dont think this game needs shilling in one of the deadest threads on Veeky Forums when it has sold over 4M already. you're probably just think and make yourself believe that you hit people when you clearly missed

not even that other user

how can i miss when i saw the blood? just admit this game is full of glitchy inconsistent shit

Client side hit detection :^)

>Drop
>3 km around nobody else
>Get killed in the third house I enter

>headshot a helmet
>enemy survives

woooooooooow

twitch
.tv/break

example here right now

well clearly you were around somebody else

>i get headshoted with a level 2 helmet by not a sniper, insta kill
>i headshot someone with a level 2 helmet at best with a m4, not a kill
really got my brain tissues going

i dont think you fucking understand how helmets work lad

WHAT IF

Standing in the blue highlights you and bullets fired from inside the blue can't go into the safezone?

the blue is already turbo dangerous lategame, no need to make standing in it even worse

sometimes they work and sometimes they dont xD! haha what is consistency
t. pubg dev

if you cant do the math on what happened i can't help you, you just seem fucking retarded

what do red circles add to the game exactly? it's just another layer of RNG stacked on the others. i know it's like 1/50 chance to die but why even have that? the only people they can possibly punish are those who already had shit rng and couldn't get a car.

FUCK IVE ONLY FUCKING LOST GAMES TODAY

FUCK

THIS

FUCKING

NIGGERE

PIECE

OF SHIT

BUGGY NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT GAME FUCKING REFUND

>jumping off a building barely hurts
>jumping out of a moving car is suicide
ok

I'm guessing you've never gotten shot out of the blue.

Lvl 1 + 2 helmets don't protect your face, only lvl 3 helmets do

It's not that hard to understand

enlighten me then, genius

i did, doesnt justify what you're proposing

no, you seem like a dumb angry cunt
read the wiki and come back with your answer

how does this make sense? the guy who was downed got hit by at least 10 bullets (most to the head) and you can see the blood splatters too. he miraculously survives everything.
this is either a stupid glitch or they still haven't fixed the bullet desync issues where it doesn't do any damage despite showing the blood splatter.

downed people take significantly less damage
its so theres a game around ressing the person

>baaaah someone insulted my favourite game and didnt even read the wiki omg

As far as I'm aware you can't take damage while you're in the 'going down' animation, that's why you can't immediately instakill someone with the DBS. From the weebum it looks like either none of only a couple of your bullets actually hit him once he was properly into the downed state.

even so, he should have died to the sheer amount of bullets that hit him. most of them hit his head/shoulder and it didn't even knock off his helmet either.

>be retarded
>get called out on it
>sperg the fuck out

you're a baby