Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "random" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer might still try to imitate posts, discord is still highly recommended!

God i want to fuck Luperca's ass until it prolapses while Mochazuki eats my ass!

>you have One tattoo? wtf are you bitching about

With those shitty buttons? No, thank's.

Source?

These. It's even more brutal than the show though and you feel like your balls have been kicked repeatedly by the end.

Sequel when?

go get yourself an e3 flasher

onegai

>x32 textures

Yeah. Games are and always will be, entertainment, some can transcend as an art form, some can't. Although fun is relative. But his statement is absolutely right.

>tfw 22 years old and have never kissed a girl before

Don't waste your money. Free roll got me 5 4* all dupes.

fpbp

>listens to music featured in a videogame

how pleb are you?

its almost the big day anons

There are unbreakable weapons in the game. Like an assault rifle from the armory or the suicide pistol on the bridge.

the thing about dragons is you can literally make them do zero damage with elemental shields and slash resist charms.

giant cyborg vengeful hitler

Not to mention that the main gameplay of the game is to get from platform to platform

Apple got the best quality music of this game sadly.

>another game where the protagonist is dressed like a hipster

SHINJI IKARI RAISING PROJECT

>simulator game is almost as expensive as half a lifetime of WoW

games have come a long way...

Silly, she's a samurai, not a squid.

I understand what you're saying but the phrasing on that is incredibly bizarre.

Community stream was yesterday, anyone see it?

>typical pathetic human behaviour
Us wolfkin gotta stick together rite

CTR is way too overratted.

Probably, at least I hope that's one of the possible outcomes.

How will Skelefags ever recover?

i meant we can sort out a new team for winter

>Is Droid still salty that he lost fair and square, and badly at that?
Oh yeah. He's butthurt. He keeps chalking it up to "lag" or something even though at the end of the day he just wasn't good enough.

Tc is shit

>praising a mentally ill guy like Mana

plebs. I always found it funny but this is the same culture that faps to traps so Im not surprised.

Y.P.

REEEE STOP ADVERTISING YOUR GENERAL IN OUR SEARCH YOU HOMOFAGS

I don't hate things because they're new. Never forget Sturgeon's law, "90% of everything is crap". This applies to games.

/gbfg/ fc when

I think you mean AL.

>tfw my dog is 17
She spends most of the day laying around now and hardly responds to me anymore. The end is near.

>live for thousands of year

what's the capacity of the human brain for memories? like if you lived to be 500, would you even be aware of the first 200?

The sci-fi wasn't even the worst of Extella's problems. Tamamo's route is literally so unimportant you can skip it and miss only one minor story event. That's an entire quarter of a wannabe quasi VN with no story.

Deathtrap Dungeon

>so what should I expect.
P3 milking too

>Implying he's just not a faggot

WHEN ARE THE NEW CIVS COMING FOR VI???

>all these requests without even doing the common courtesy of posting reference images
Bad form, not a radical thing to do

>documentation

I shouldn't have to do anything beyond double clicking an icon and selecting a game. If users need to pass a test before they can use your program you have failed as a programmer.

>Skeleton boss
>"eeeyyyy, Eye got ey bone t' pick wit yee"

Then your opinion has no value. Our Lord and Saviour Wiz knows better.

Rance 3
Really makes you feel like you are leading a liberation campaign.

But you can recover your stuff on the way there.

Player rank 42 deck level 186

I'm still hanging with the big dogs !

Now one of you please carry me through a 3* quest i need my multiplayer ranger gear still ...

Stop posting images of my daughteru on the internet.

This is the kind of people that say Shadowrun is classic cyberpunk

>4 shadows
>cheap

more unloosable games

Nice. Too bad I can't even use them right away because my coin got depleted from feeding Udon to yuushas.

and the most obtrusive piece of shit I N N O V A T I O N goes to

>enb skipped the bulk of doors of pharros
fug I wanted to fuck him with my ratbro hexer, I was perfectly in SM range too.

I shit you not, that was discussed last night in discord

tell me more

Normalfags don't care about originality, they care about simplicity.

Midi in this game and literally every other game.

HotD2 should support rumble. I'd guess that either the game doesn't support rumble via lightgun specifically, or the lightgun is missing some required wiring like +5v.

I'd love to check this, but all my DC accessories are packed away.

Burn the whole thing down, start again, and sack anyone who tries to add in any anime designs/melodrama horseshit.

At least gw2 doesnt have a bot problem

Mario has better chemistry with literally any girl that's not Peach. I think as long as it's his previous love interest and she's not Peach, it's a good pairing.

Mario and Pauline is the OTP though

Chikage's gonna be flashing her panties to Takashima all the time with that skirt.

You can replace BoTW with lterally any game and it still would be true

No cheating boy. You're the great hero Rance-sama, are you not?

Yeah lost towers is hard if you're going in blind if you wasted your utility items on the mecs

>>no need to reroll because you can actually pick your first favorite six star character
But that's a blatant lie because everyone is forced to choose shitty Donut Steel as their first character. It's almost a law here for new players.

I only block those pvpbank bots in gw2

Thats reasonable user

As long as he doesn't act on the urges I don't mind him

Don't know if I've even come across the red one yet, but this thing made me go into autistic rage fits.

Y.P.

who or what is this guy strawmanning, I honestly can't tell

>AOE thread
>ctrf+f voobly
>nothing found

How is it possible?

Pokemon meets Tamogochi with music cds.

>not using the converter

atelier rorona plus

>Y's

Running out of space on internal HDD, but don't want to delete stuff from external and put stuff there in case it fails. What do?

user are you sure you aren't shill from Nintendo ?

Are you talking about a lorry or is a pick-up truck more what you have in mind?

Almost done here, mainly just need to source a few more video clips and clean up some little miscellaneous things. And then of course render the webm which takes a while on my shitty computer.

IDK

Just use the Turok-style C-button control scheme. Literally the closest thing to WASD+Mouse on consoles.

FFXIV... Alone... I don't know how to make friends in game...!

Lol

With this patch, you'll need at least a few months to unlock all of them, the grind is real and next patch will be worse.
t.just make a new smurf this patch because out of essence

Are they doing spotlight today supposedly for Garrosh?

BOTW is for faggots. It's so boring and autismal.

Fucking faggot fuck battlefield 2

>whispering with game volume cranked
Not worth watching is what I think.

No Cait's allowed