Y/o/LY/o/L

Bayerische Motoren Werke edition.

The fuck is this shit?

WHO DID THIS :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sage

BMW faggot detected

Even the emblems fall apart.

Those cars all seem to be in the same familay, that's gross

This guy must have just hit the 40,000 mile mark.

Jesus user, did your oneitis hook up with a dude with a BMW?

Cool without girlfriend I can modify my 4 door e46 into 2 door one?

What the fuck is this Facebook quality shit

is this kikebook

Did you really just make a thread dedicated to you being poor and bitter about not being able to afford a car?

I actually zozzle'd

I have a 328i faggot, I have every right to poke fun at the ownership experience.

Stay poor.

>someone actually posted 35 pics of facebook memes on Veeky Forums
Top tier autism.

A thread died for this.

Merci, Twingo.

make it stop

but it's steptronic so it's like automatic AND manual!!!!!! only poorfags want 3 pedals

>this thread

m-manuals are outdated technologies!!!!

racecars of tommorrow drive smg

how the fuck do you have this many garbage bmw "memes"

this is astonishing

Dont underestimate the power of autism

this is fucking bad. everyone out

An over abundance of garbage memes seems like its just Byproduct of years of making cars with garbage electrical, garbage cooling systems and garbage suspension components. BMW is literally directly to blame for this.

this

lost

But BMW isnt even the most unreliable car manufacturer.
This is pure autism.

Sadly You're the one with pure uncut autisim.

I never stated BMW is the most reliable but I said it's not the most unreliable fucking autist.

Well if you refer to the bussiness insider list that comes up as the first google search result then BMWs are not even acknowledged as a car let alone being reliable.

Yeah and Porsche, Mercedes aren't car manufacturers too.
Neck yourself business insider autist.

and a corner appears!

You left out audi for some reason. The lesson that should be learned here is that if it was made by former nazis then its just revenge on americans for WW2.

Audi is rebadged VW garbage fucking retard end yourself.

>hyundai in second
Delete this trash list.

You do know who owns porsche? right, Cuck?

So? Porsche is not mentioned in your ""list"" and neither is Mercedes fucking kys autist shitter.

Well this is a BMW mocking thread, you stupid faggot.

I drive an E60 520IA
no joke

What a huge trainwreck this thread is.
Amazing how Veeky Forums just keeps falling

If you havent noticed everyone is mocking you, op, for having a collection of facebook bmw memes saved on your computer.

so she's a roasty then. nothing of value etc etc

If that what you need to tell yourself to feel less triggerd about your Burning Mass of Wires then you should kys.

I don't even care about BMW it's just so obvious that you're either a 35-40 year old lonely male who sits in facebook and laughs at unfunny shit all day and downloads shitty memes (the type of "i really really like this image, can i download this banana picture" guy) Or you're a worthless autist spaz.

dayyyyyum
REKT

> waaahhhh! Everthing i dont like on the internet all stems from just one FB individual! Thats how i get to sleep at night!

Your massive amounts of butthurt triggerdness probably leads you to think that just one FB loser managed to capture and upload every one of these burning BMW pictures on the the internet as well.

>working in a factory that most likely has 6hr shifts, great working conditions and nice salaries/benefits is bad

this is why everyone spends thousands on graduating with some useless degree and then can't get a job anywhere these days

google "bmw fire"
20.000.700 results
google "toyota fire"
24.800.000 results
google "honda fire"
24.200.000 results
google "mercedes fire"
25.400.000 results
Yup you are an autistic shitter.

See if i was a stupid and as butthurt as you are i would quickly resrt to saying all this reults you just pulled up are all from just one autist FB loser.
But im seriously not that naive and stupid. Go back to your forza game desk faggot.

I thought it's maybe M3 GTR, but it seems you're right. So rice your bmw or have a gf. The choice is clear