/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #86

Mooooooooomentum edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Arkana is here until the 25th/26th. Anti-Magic Arrows seem to be the only worthwhile drop
>Cards from the Trader can be upgraded to glossy/prismatic. Note that only UR/SR cards can be prismatic
>Yami Marik will be in the Duel World and will be unlockable at the end of July. Stay tuned for more info
>Some skills have been nerfed. HHG now starts at the top of the deck, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP to activate. Note that some of these changes only apply to PvP for now
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

Tips for New Players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>The structure decks are also a decent starting point if you've just begun the game
>Advance to stage 30 as quickly as possible to unlock high level Legendary Duelists at the gate
>Clearing all stage missions respawns Standard Duelists, so clear out the duel world before accepting the last mission reward in a stage
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcwYf_xAwsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for shit game

2nd for BAN SPHERE KURIBOH

oh i get it The Fiend Megacyber cant be a fiend or megacyber if its a warrior

3rd for Ishizu is best girl

>big beater with no protection
>can't use Champion's Vigilance with it
>requires 3 cards and set up (even with Delta) to summon
>no easy way to recover it from the graveyard
You lose to tribute to the doomed. Valkyrion is bad.

guys i think we need to ban hinotama, a free 500 damage for nothing is just broken in speed duel format

Just ban Tea in general. Every time you see her in ranked, it's going to be some bullshit cancer deck

Can I go REAL BIG with mausoleum and supremacy berry?

New arrows card is crazily strong in this meta - it's going to be really annoying when everyone is using it and you have to play around it at the end of the main phase in every turn

Rate my highly original Red-Eyes deck /dlg/

>this is the shit that /r/duellinks upvotes

It's sad that the F2P format is the only way this game could have been popular but I really dislike it.

>F2P need to grind a lot more than in any other video game to get decent cards
>P2P need to spend more than what a regular game costs

Seems like no one is really getting a great experience except people with too much time or money.

>going on r/duellinks at all
Even if you put aside the shitty userbase and boogeyman memes, Reddit is usually slower and the content far less interesting than its counterpart on Veeky Forums.

>Mfw making a meme deck with Lava Golem and this when Mario gets here

What's the best site for discussion about the current meta?

I figured it would be a good place for news on game updates, but it really is aids. Seems like the average age is 12, they ex dee every other sentence

>yugi- dark memegician/ handless balance/ clowns balance
>kaiba- old kaibaman/ naturia beatdown
>joey- last gamble black luster soldier
>mai- gravekeepers restart
>tea- surprise present backrow lock
>weevil- gemini insect WIP
>rex- cobwebbed dinos
>mako- fuck smelly fish
>bakura- escape fiends
>keith- VICTORY VIPER
>ishizu- BIG fairies
>odion- zombies
>paradox bros- spirit lab builder
could be interesting, what are you using user?

True, but there's still some useful stuff if you wade through the shit. For example, that drop rates table.

Dkayed's discord 100%. There are channels for every single deck. Plus, the barrier to entry prevents shitposting.

Post BIG boards

Ishizu likes the BBC

Is this not working for anyone else? I'm using it on nox but when I try to type in my Konami ID on the data transfer page, it crashes every time. I had no issue with the previous version of the apk.

I guess Veeky Forums and gamea are the only places

Why do you need that? It's literally a children's game.

>Not making themed anime decks for all the characters and the cards they used and winning

Fuck outta here

>Veeky Forums
>Good for discussion

Ahahahaha

Friendly reminded that they'll never Ban and/or limit any URs. They'll anger the autists who spend thousands of gems and/or money to get multiples of them and will lower the sales out of future whales since they won't feel the need to get 3 out of Cards like Sphere Kuriboh or Mirror Wall.

That's how the meta will be balanced.

There's literally no where else bruh

Now that you say that, isn't it kinda weird that konami doesn't have an official forum for duel links? It'd be great for feedback, event ideas, bug reporting, etc

>his monster defense not BIG

tfw I had a reroll account with 3 totds and 1 srh's.. forgot the email :(

as a f2p comin back from the game .. shud I just go for naturia as the most budget friendly competitive deck?

What are Ishizu's holes for?

PLUG AND FUG

>foolishly ranked up to gold
>need 70 more wins for the ticket
there will still be tickets next month right? I might just give up for now

What do against Naturia?

just use tea burn. 1 week is enough

Not lewd, Ishizu is a pure maiden who wouldn't allow herself to be defiled

Why is there no auto duel for duelists at the gate?

Probably to make farming level 10s for experience harder.

>I accidentally played myself
>would have lost
>opponent fixed my mistake for me and then proceeded to lose

Will I be ridiculed with a 30 card deck?

try reinstalling it
it worked fine when i linked my account

Be honest: have you been exploiting Super Rush Headlong against Toon Kingdom? Me, as much as I hate losing to Toons, I usually give up if SRH was my only out.

ye

How can I make this better besides getting a 3rd SRH?

No, 30 cards is the way to go. Anyobe using less is a fag that doesn't believe in the heart of the cards.

I am getting my ass kicked by spells. Should I try to get this? I don't think I will be lucky enough to pull Magic Jammer. But that is the only card I would need from Crimson so everything else I will draw will be useless for me.

Find the red trash can and click it

-2 is really bad
have you considered Riryoku Field

>discard 2 cards

I had this problem yesterday, I went to apps and browser then cleared data, then tried it again. it worked

>white people will defend this

That only makes defiling so much sweeter.

fucking perfect

>can't get a second copy of this without paying

KONAAAMI

I've got 2 Anti-Magic Arrows (1 free and the other one by drop). Should I try to get a third copy?

Is this a good deck?
Any tips?

Imagine having an image of yourself as game mat and card sleeve.

Blue pill me on the new Black Luster Solider.
Good card?
I want a Prismatic one, but might not evem be worth it at all.

of course. they're massively broken in beatdown decks.

>tfw no 3 otcs for hurricail+exemplar deck

FUCKING ARKANA

>secret Judgeman tech
nice
replace wild t. twister, srh, econ, anything.
consider amaryleases

Black luster decks are pretty shit
I wouldn't get it

You'll get it eventually user, just believe in the heart of the cards

That's something Kaiba would do

>AI Releases Restraints turn 2
Should have left this shit back in 51 where it belongs 2bh

no
that BLS is garbage
the only good one if the Envoy and we obviously will never get it

I'm so fucking sick of waiting 4+ hours for an arkana spawn only for it to be a useless Lv30. I've had 90% Lv30 spawns, fuck this gay event

What's a deck that is all about summoning one powerful monster that is also good?

Dark Paladin

not until the graveyard meta is lit senpai

Wait for Marik and build a Lava Golem deck.

does red-eyes count?

this here is the correct answer

Decklist?

>econ take, attack with lava golem
>opponent dies next turn
yeah tbhfamalam

How good is good? I"m plat 2 with this

Auto duels for PvP when?

>someone's getting use from dragon's rage
nice

I keep feeling like there should be something better, but I don't really know what else to use when they keep setting monsters to block bewd

Is this true? Can I get the Japanese voices?

A U T I S M

apk when

Man I'm getting salty over losing to one game changing spell or trap.

What do?

Don't play card games

champion's vigilance

It's in the last thread. It's a mega link.

I tried it, but my major threat is Vanguard too often

I beat a guy with my zodiac deck three times in a row and he started to call me a nigger.
Why?

>>>/dng/

But monsters respond best to fear

Apparently the new Black Luster Soldier in the card trader costs 150,000 Gold and 4 UR stones. Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is wrong with konami.

>"Hey guys, should we give the players more consistent ways to earn gems, gold, and stones? I think it'd help keep the game alive and keep the players happy"

>"Nah, fuck em. Increase the prices by 150% instead. And have the new roaming duelists always spawn at lv30, we don't want to spoil the players. "

mmmm ok that's the blue pill
now what's the red pill, cus I already spent all I had on a Prismatic

Posting in 4 threads at the same time was a mistake.

Rate my dick
also any suggestions? I had never made an amazoness deck before will probably add A forces instead of amazoness spellcaster

>why won't Konami give me OP cards for free

sorry for tagging you BIG user I forgot to delete that quote after scrapping my reply

have some meme deck

youtube.com/watch?v=TcwYf_xAwsE

I regret investing into the Dragon deck now. It seems bad unless you play Red-Eyes.

Yeah, cause that's what I said. Pay attention next time user. I was clearly talking about konami raising the prices for new cards without giving us new ways to earn currency

needs half shuts for swords woman