What sort of stuff do you put in your car?

What sort of stuff do you put in your car?

Tools
Building equipment
Rescue/first aid equipment
Trash
Whatever else I need or feel like putting in it

Like to keep my cabin tidy, nothing really in there besides I guess owners manual and leather gloves in the glove box. Have an emergency kit and a small 9mm carbine in the trunk spare tire under the car.

Why are you just carrying a big icicle?

There's always a box with jumper cables and a first aid kit, a scraper, a bottle of washer fluid, ear plugs, and condoms.
Other than that the only large things I ever really haul around in it are rifle cases.

>Normally
First aid kit
Road side emergency kit
>Playing in 4x4
>Above plus
Large duffle bag full of recovery equipment+48" hilift jack
Spare fluids
Basic tool kit
Some garbage
Food and water

I try to use as little room as possible so I could fit as many bodies in my truck.
Any of you need a good gardener?

Insurance papers and manual in the glovebox. Safety vest in the passenger door. CDs in the driver door. Some coins and sucking candies in the center console. A blanket and a first aid kit in the trunk. All necessary tools for a wheel change, some spare bulbs and a tow rope and tow hook in the spare wheel well.

When I go to school I throw my bicycle in the back. Other than that I rarely have anything in my car, apart from a few bags of lawn cuttings or leaves maybe.

Car parts in the bed
Sometimes trash in the bed if im taking it out from work
Metric fuckton of tools anf fluids in the backseet

>What sort of stuff do you put in your car?
All the time:
>papers
>first aid kit
>spare wheel (full sieze)
>jack
>wrench (for wheel bolts)
>safety west
>USB-charger
>rubber floormats
>1-2 bottles of water
>20L jerrycan
>engine oil
>adjustable wrench
>screwdriver
Most of the time as well:
>set of sockets
>torque wrench
>hammer
>folding spade
>pliers
>multimeter
>feeler gauges
>calipers
>brake cleaner
>soldering iron
>solder
>shrinking tubes
>jackstands (4x)
>airpump
>cableties
>duct tape
>bucket
>microfiber towel
Sometimes
>bike
>chaintool
>spoke wrench
>motorcycle (requires some disassembling)

And my car is not exactly large, it is a microhatch.

Right now:
>Jacket
>A tonne of car cleaning equipment
>Enough degreaser to dissolve a body
>A tonne of rags
>Duct tape
>A crowbar
>Jumper cables

The only car I have right now is one I'm restoring, but it's a beater with no plates, so it looks like a murderer's car. I would honestly not be shocked if the cops asked to look through my car.

Normally though:
>First aid kit
>Extremely basic toolkit
>Blanket
>Jumper cables
>Jacket/jumper
>Water
>Torch
>Tire change kit

I have a plastic box which holds all this stuff in the boot. Works fine.

Hoping to set up this new car as the sort of car I could happily spend a night in and not die.

What's unusual about that?

bodies before the paydays

bikes, fire wood, maybe a round bale of hay from time to time, other things.
idk, how specific do you want?

>Tool kit-double ended ratcheting wrenches, channel-locks, bit driver, crowbar, zip ties, all the essentials
>Breaker bar for lug nuts/pry bar
>Box of cleaning supplies-microfiber rags, car soap, armor all protectant and multi-use cleaner, tire dressing
>Supplies- litre of oil, rustcheck spray paint, case of water, bungee cords, ratchet straps, tow strap, extra floor mats for cargo, fishing rod and tacklebox

>Misc- skis and snowboards, toolbox, winter tires, furniture, camping stuff

Honda Fit ftw

convince me not to buy a 2010 fit as my first car, user

It is probably the gayest car you could buy.
the only reason to own one is your dad bought it for you or your boyfriend, or both idk how your family works.

> bitches

well ignoring the supposedly sexual orientation implications, what do you think of it?

Im not that user btw, one of my mates bought his misses one though, driven it a few times can't really complain about it i guess other than they are fucking gutless and the autotragic is fucking retarded and changes gears constantly for no reason.

Nothing but the essentials (scraper in the winter, sunglasses and an emergency £5). Weight saving saves you petrol. I removed the rear seats as well.

My car weights about 870 kg, should I remove the rear seats, the full siezed spare wheel and other stuff?

Hamburgers and cheese curds.

Latex gloves
A snow brush/ice scrapper
Interior cleaner and a clean towel

Firewood
Camping shit
Shopping
Random tools
Gardening offcuts etc
Kids bikes
People
Water
Dunno, anything basically

Dead bodies

Jumper cables and a phone. If you need anything else you should stop driving a shitbox.

I have an 07 fit sport 1.5 L USDM
Different gens from the 2010 but my main complaints are the engine is gutless after 3rd gear in the automatic and with 5 people in it i have trouble getting above 90 km/h on ramps.
Trips over 2 hours and I get pain in my lower back as the front seats have no lumbar support. I'm 6' 2" and still have plenty of headroom but the steering wheel isn't telescopic and the driver seat only has angle and sliding adjustments. No raising and lowering feature like a y axis.
My rear trunk latch rusted and the lock actuator is weak so I have to always use the manual lock release through the inside panel by bending over the rear seats in order to open it from the outside. Similar problems are on the 2nd gen but it's an easy fix just the past on Rock Auto is $90.
The HVAC is under-powered so I'm cold in the winter unless it's on full blast and rear passengers are hot in the summer.
Rust and water leaks are also a problem for me. I had the typical roof seam leak in the back passenger side which allows water to run down behind the trunk trim panels as well as a leak in a body plug behind the bumper. Engine subframe needed a rust treatment at 90 000 km, and I've found more rust on the front bumper, and lower radiator mounts. Both not accessible without removing the front bumper and hard to get at with a rust proof spray.
Recently I noticed my fuel economy going down and while putting on my winter tires, I found my Driver front caliper to be seized. New caliper from Honda was $380 CDN cost but I got aftermarket front pads, rotors and remanufactured caliper for $180 after taxes and core from my shop. That was the cost price plus 10%.

I still need rear brakes, 2 more winter tires since my old set are crappy.

supposedly the 2nd gen fixed a lot of stuff. I just want a basic hatchback...

my dildo collection
waifu pillow in the passenger seat
huge pile of girls clothes

i have a Hohner Special C Harmonica, a fidget spinner, and some gum

The come rescue me starter pack. At least get one of those small battery bank bricks for your own jumps. You can also use it to charge your phone, so you can be extra sure to be rescued by better men if you do happen to break down.

Several kilos of durgs and

>heavy milsurp coat cuz its fucking cold
>backpack with alot of shit in it, clothes, first aid kit, various tools, etc
>emergency box with a 4 pack of sips, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter
>two pairs of boots
>a few chargers

petrol and motor oil

Women.
Ha ha just kidding....

>basic toolkit
>quart of oil
>gloves
>shop towels
>funnel
>electronic tire pressure gauge
>flashlight
>lighter
>folding knife
>napkins

>What are some things you guys keep in your car that's not a first aid kit.

Dashcam
Rubber floor mats because easy to vacuum or rinse clean & doesn't hold mold/germs like carpets do.

TRUNK:
Rubber trunk floor mat
OEM cargo net

TRUNK ORGANIZER CONTAINER: manual air pump, Turtle Wax ICE detailer, windex, bounty paper towels, blue shop towel roll, car duster, full first aid kit box (can float too), touch up paint, 3x 39gal trash bags, 3x 13gal white trash bags, 4x microfiber towels, full fuse kit, 3 bungee cords, generic toolset).
OEM tire leak sealant, oem 12v compressor.
Cardboard boxes.
Duct Tape.
Zip Ties (8",4")

INTERIOR (rear passenger footwell):
Small trashcan with liner bag.
2x 16oz bottled water
Fancy organizer box: bounty roll, wet wipes package, low lint plush toilet paper roll (blow nose), 2x microfiber, one waffleweave microfiber).
State, City, & bike/hiking trail maps

INTERIOR (glove compartment):
red mesh zip pouch: driver manual, registration,license platephoto,insurance card).
blue mesh zip pouch: (notepads,pens, pencil).
driving gloves, 120 lumen LED flashlight

CONSOLE:
800 lumen LED flashlight
mileage/maint record book
misc.

HIDDEN:
Spare wallet $200 cash, variety bills.photocopy driver license.
Container $7 coins (quarters, dimes, nickels).
Swiss army knife.
Paper with various HOA gate codes, phonenumbers in case i forget or lose cell,AAA member number & phone #.

NOTES:
Hefty trash bag good for impromptu park meeting or picnic takeout, and if you poke hole for head, it is pseudo raincoat too. I have always had a small trash container by habit since my home state had a trashbag/container law for all cars due to everyone tossing trash on hiways. I use wipes a lot for face oil or dirty hands. Plush toilet paper is my favorite for blowing nose and I use the low-lint Members Mark brand from Sam's Club since they are 4.25 x 4 inch sheets and not tiny soakthru sheets of other brands.

lack of a bucket for starters...

Toolbox with fuses, pressure gauge etc., plastic bag for shopping, chewing gum and a brush and telescopic shovel now in winter. I really need to get a net for the luggage compartment.

Zip ties
Duct tape
Sleeping bag
Duvet
Pliers
Portable air compressor
Jumper cable
a set of jack stands

Tools, quart oil and trans fluid, tail light bulbs, pliers, fuses

I have a set of tires, toolbelt, rain clothes, a tarp+blanket, and my muay thai gear.

I don’t get it. I own two lexuses, but still have a hard on for first and second gen Honda Fits.....

These are just neat little cars that drive *sorta* like old civics used to. (Can’t match the old multilink feel with McDonald’s struts tho)

I really want to own one and have a dorky commuter car that can haul goofy millennial shit (which i don’t even need), or K swap the fucker.

Your mother.

Tannenbaums and chainsaws

Take a test drive in one and see if you still like it, I still love fits and especially the newer ones, but once I sat in the first gens it was WAY too cramped for me, and I'm only 5'10. It drives great and it's very peppy, but there's like no room in the back seat for anyone of any height to sit comfortably in. It's only good if only YOU are in the car driving it, anyone else will feel squished in there. But it being able to fold seats and shit makes it great for hauling shit, but that's it. The second gen's are more spacious on the inside, way more.

>I removed the rear seats as well.
In my USA state, I'm unable to remove my rear seats because airbags are installed into the seat bolsters. There is a separate law that requires all the airbags remain in the car, thus removing the seats results in removal of the airbags which is not legal. So I am stuck having the rear seats and their airbags.

The only thing I keep in my car is a small brush for cleaning dust out of the switches

>The only thing I keep in my car is a small brush for cleaning dust out of the switches
Without rubber floor mats, it is hard to keep the car clean. It's even a bigger problem in the rainy and snowy winter when salts and other chemicals are around too. And homeless piss and poop in parking lots as they hide behind cars to do their pooping. You can then track that dried (or wet from rain) debris into your car if you don't have a rubber floor mat to make cleaning easy.

I recognise that footwell

W124?

Or wait, pedal is wrong

Rubber floor mats would have kept all that salt and grunge from soaking into the car's carpet. Now your car will rust from the inside out due to that salt soaking down to any point where galvanization is broken such as screw holes, welds, and seams.

I'm not super hot on the gen 2, but gen 1s are cool imo. The driving school I used when I was getting my license had a few Fits and they were ridiculously spacious for their size. One of them almost killed me once though.

>airbags are installed into the seat bolsters
I sometimes walk by cars with unique seat cover designs and wonder what happens when their airbags go off. The seat cover fabric seems to wrap all the away around, so the airbag would be confined under it. I don't see these seat covers sold at amazon or local auto shops, so maybe these people are buying them from other online chinese sellers. The makers of the seat covers might not have anticipated air bags.

You should wash your hands so that your switches don't need such frequent cleaning.

>Zip ties
>Duct tape
>Sleeping bag
>Duvet
>Pliers
ah, a fellow connoisseur of anytime adventure. i too, like to mix my special "hobby tools" in with more ordinary items.

Tissues/paper towels, aux chord, hand sanitizer, charger cable, emergency stuff like tire pump/first aid/blankets/jump cables/etc, change, air freshener, hair ties, tiny hair brush.... That's kinda it. I should put my reusable shopping bags in my trunk too. I don't like to have a ton of crap in my car. I keep everything in compartments/trunk so the only objects really visible are my charger/aux chords and the paper towel roll.

>Zip ties

If long enough, the Zip ties are good for doing something like in the picture.... It's a non-harmful reminder.

>go through all of the trouble to find zipties, put them on the cart and door
>owner walks up, puts stuff in the back, and then pulls up a pocket knife and cuts the zip tie
>owner drives off

do it on the passenger side, good chance SHE will never notice

Are break downs a constant concern for your car or something?
Also I hope that gas can is either empty or stored outside the car

A queen size mattress with sheets a few jugs of water. A space heater. A desk a bag with some change of clothes a pile of my text books a giant jump starter battery to charge my phone and listen to music on. Because fuck paying for a dorm

Myself, except it's not my car and I am not the one driving.

>1 quart of idemitsu premix
>1 quart of castrol 10w40

>get a running start with a cart
>send it sailing into a car parked far away
>SMASH
anyone else /devlish/ here?

liter of motor oil, 1 gallon of coolant, some torx wrenches and thats it i think

>pulls up a pocket knife and cuts the zip tie
A lot of beta boys don't carry a pocket knife. If anyone could cut the zip tie, it would be the female driver since she is bound to have a fingernail clipper in the purse. Those are necessary to even out a chipped nail to prevent it from getting worse.

SO MUCH GARBAGE

FAST FOOD WRAPPERS, RANDOM PAPERS, DIRTY LAUNDRY, LAST NIGHT’S DINNER, THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO, YOUR WAIFU, I GOT ALL THE GARBAGE YOU COULD THINK OF

I FUCKING HATE MY SHITBOX AND DONT CARE HOW BAD IM ABUSING IT BECAUSE IT IN AND OF ITSELF IS A PILE OF ROLLING GARBAGE

>pulls up a pocket knife and cuts the zip tie
If it is a quality zip tie, pull it tight so that it is cinched up flush with the door handle. Then it is hard to cut it off anywhere but the nub that sticks out. If the tie is cut anywhere but at the nub, the door handle could be scratched by the blade.

So if done right, it is fast to apply and tedious to remove. But it can be removed without damage to the car if done properly. If it isn't tedious, then it won't have enough impact to teach a lesson.

>Are break downs a constant concern for your car or something?
It can be "peace of mind" for some people to carry those things in the trunk. Peace of mind is part of car enjoyment too.

>SO MUCH GARBAGE
Clean out your car because other people see into it. That affects their opinions of you. If there was such a car in my corporate parking lot, that employee would become one of the salacious gossip targets of the whole company. Being a gossip target is bad because there will be LOL'ers who add extra "also" comments like "...he must ALSO be a pedophile" or "...he must ALSO be unreliable". Those people like to kick others when they're down.

>so many people forgetting their emergency cross dressing kits

It’s like you want to get caught unprepared.

For real though:
>ins/reg papers
>fire extinguisher
>jumper cables
>basic toolkit
>jack+lug wrench
>spare tire (under car)
>duct tape
>zip ties
>unlubed condoms
>nitrile gloves x6
>tow strap x2
>ratchet strap x4
>spark plugs x4
>road flare x4
>1qt oil
>spare shoes
>spare clothes: boxers, 2 sets of socks, a pair of jeans, and a t shirt
>super warm milsurp jacket+hat+gloves
>warm blanket
>Kaltec Sub2k w/3 mags+suppressor
>emergency rations+1gal water
It all fits nicely in a pair of milk crates in the rear foot wells.

Of course I have my cell phone+charger, AAA card, a knife and flashlight on me. Usually my .357, too.

At the moment:
>Spare tyre (space saver, no room for full size)
>Jack and lug wrench
>Jump start cables
>Phillips + flat head screwdrivers
>Cheap socket wrench set
>Spare headlight bulbs
>Flashlight
>Jacket
>Crowbar
>Large cloth
>Rope
>Rubbing alcohol
>Scalpel, suturing equipment
>Local anaesthetic
>Simple painkillers
>Bandages

Tools
Lotion
3 different kinds of hot sauce
3 Heinkens underneath the passenger seat
Plum Sake under the driver seat
3 different hats
OBD2 reader
There's probably 7 or so Altoid tins hiding in there
IFAK
Fish Knife
Pocketsand

Tools, jacket, gun, water, that's about it

>a queen size matress
Do you drive a suburban, explorer, excursion or something like that?

Cabin has a Hug Buddy for my phone, dash cam, beaded seat covers (driver & passenger), and a kleenex box holder on the passenger headrest. Manual and insurance stuff in the glove compartment, and CDs, sunglasses, and cigarettes (plus lighter) in the centre.

Trunk has my "emergency kit". Jumper cables, spare tire and jack, blanket, extra wiper fluid, road flare, road maps, jerky, pocket radio with batteries, and so on.

Besides those, which are pretty much "permanent" placements, I'll have whatever I might have bought that day (though that's out when I get home).

kek'd

Likely an IFA, kek

You're lucky to find places to park such a big vehicle.

kurds mostly

Buncha fuckin random parts I've pulled from the junkyard to have as spares, a handful of sockets and one ratchet I think. The toolkit that came with the car. First aid kit with a bunch of field dressings and a CPR barrier. Knife? Maybe idk

What kind of car do you drive? Work van?

it says microhatch in the last sentence

My golf clubs
t. White guy

Electricity.

:^)

Mercedes W124 Sedan

>5L Engine oil
>20L Hydraulic oil
>20L Diesel
>Toolbox
>Another toolbox
>Socket set
>Second socket set
>Tow rope
>Heavy duty jumpercables
>4 pieces of snowplow-steel
>1 summer tire, 1 spare
>entrenching tool
>Snow extender for entrenchingtool
>Various clamps
>Large pack of workgloves
>Ammo of various calibers
>empty casings

Why the fuck do I drive a sedan...

>gym bag
>empty Starbucks cup and shaker bottle in the cup holders
>mechanic gloves
>2 pairs of Oakley’s
>charging brick
>aux cord
>spare jacket and boots in the trunk
>condoms in case of boipussy
>pack of gum
>black ice for F R E S H
Just your average bro shit I guess

Here is what I carry around with me wherever I go

In the console:
>two high-vis vests
>roll of duct tape
>multimeter
>tire pressure gauge
>interior cleaning wipes
>microfiber cloth
>parking clock
>Mora knife
>keycards
>flashlight

In the glovebox:
>Manual
>Registration papers
>different charging cables
>tags to put on the roadside for animal accidents

In the bed-toolbox:
>tire inflator/deflator
>socket wrench + sockets
>wrenches
>set of allen keys
>set of torx keys
>screwdrivers
>breaker bar
>long lug nut sockets
>measuring tape
>electrical tape
>duct tape
>tire plug kit
>tire foam
>hammer
>crowbar
>different pliers
>hydraulic jack
>elastic tow rope
>jumper cables
>solid tow rope
>ratcheting straps
>paper
>hand cleaner
>oil filter wrench
>nitril gloves
>spark plug sockets
>marking paint
>quart of 5w40 oil
>brake fluid
>brake cleaner
>brake grease
>electrical contact cleaner
>engine starter spray
>silicone spray
>WD40
>50/50 coolant
>windshield washer fluid
>reflective plastic bands
>zip ties
>different bulbs
>magnetic orange flasher to put on the roof
>extra pair of boots, socks and woolen socks
>extra pair of thick gloves
>two thick, large woolen blankets
>one small backpack filled with the normal first-aid stuff + some more fancy things

I'm missing a decent worklight. I'm probably gonna get myself a Ryobi 18v lamp as it can run on the battery the tire inflator currently has, while the inflator gets a new 4ah that I've ordered

You guys have thought about this before, haven't you?

>You guys have thought about this before, haven't you?
Not that guy, but more like irritated multiple times before by those bad parkers. People do bad things if they perceive they can avoid responsibility or consequence.

There are drivers whose mindset is that they are doing nothing wrong if what they do doesn't harm anyone they care about. Since they are doing no harm or impeding no one, that makes it okay in their eyes. In one local court case, a black youth pleaded innocent in court as he had hurt no one! His family insisted the same and even the mother tearfully pleaded for leniency since her son hurt no one. All he did was brandish a gun on board a bus and requested that people give him money and possessions on them. So, there are people who believe that by hurting no one, their actions should not be punishable. There really is too much of this attitude that if no one is hurt, then it is okay to do it. Well, I say it is not okay whether it be bad parking or brandishing or gently and politely asking people to hand over their possessions.

>Tow cable
>Jumper wires
>A small toolbox
>19mm lug nut wrench
>cleaning cloths
>Can of WD-40
>Replacement fuses and bulbs
>Mandatory stuff like first aid kit, this weird red triangle and high-vis wests

And a amp+subwoofer in the trunk but idk if that counts.

Organs and amplifiers mostly.

in case you didn't know, it's a top gear reference

Shouldn't it be the toilet seat for mounting onto the rear hitch? That was an amusing extra part in one of their shows on the way to the north pole in their super-reinforced Toyota truck.

Cheeky cunt

>implying i have the bootspace to fit anything i want to keep in my car vs anything i need to transport

The goal is to be non-harmful but still be enough of a bold reminder to force the driver to remember. If they don't remember, then they'll just do it again. I already see a lot of passive-aggressive parking space grabbing with people putting their tire next to the dividing line. So it's not like they cross the line. But there isn't enough space to park when they do that. SO they basically claimed two parking spaces.

>lot is almost empty
>low demand hours
>person will be there for five minutes
>OH MY GOD THIS HEATHEN HATH DEFILED OUR LORD, THE LINES ON THE GROUND
>FUCK HIM RIGHT

Parking autists are subhuman.