Just bought a wagon today. 1992 buick roadmaster. 350...

Just bought a wagon today. 1992 buick roadmaster. 350. I bought it for 300$ a pop up camper and an xbox and it has 131k on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

opposingforce.us/product/landbarge
youtu.be/RwG-7_W6kSw?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

straight pipe it immediately

that's pretty cool user
you gonna swap in a sportier tranny?

also clean it up, interior exterior wheels and headlights

i was thinking about straight piping it but i already have a car straight piped, i think im gonna stick with the tranny it goes pretty smoothly so i like that, i cleaned it up and it has red interior with extra back seats

does anyone know any wagon related decal stickers or anything?

Nice man, always wanted to swap in a 6 speed into one of those. I wouldn't straight pipe it, get a catback at most. Other than that, enjoy it.

opposingforce.us/product/landbarge
this is pretty fitting

also congrats on kinda sorta having one of my dream cars for a good deal (i'd prefer a darker colored 94+)

Why doesn't anyone use glass packs anymore? It's a goddam V8

if i do straight pipe this what should i go about doing this

Make sure the pipes come out of the side, in front of the rear wheels.

Hadn't thought of that actually. Glasspacks do just replace the muffler though, you can get a catback exhaust system and use a glasspack at the end so you don't have the stock resonators etc choking the exhaust.
OP, if you really want a straight pipe, at least do it to a glasspack so it's not that obnoxious. But you can either buy a harbor freight welder and some exhaust tubing and make one yourself, or go to an exhaust shop and pay a few hundred bucks, if that.

the LT1 sounds so fucking good with the right exhaust
youtu.be/RwG-7_W6kSw?t=17

>that driveby

so glasspacks is just something replacing muffler? do i need too weld or just clamp?

Had one in highschool, shit was amazing

Clamp

okay any other mods for this wagon besides exhaust?

Dude...make it a 1/4 mile king and call it the dragon wagon. I would bolt on everything I could until I blew it up, I'm not joking.

Going on a family vacation?

Damn I'm super jelly. That thing is bad ass. Parking must suck with it. But look how much room you have inside. 350s sound amazing

>those wood panels
Classy as fuck

Not a bad base, if you want more power it's gonna take a bit of work but it has a V8 nonetheless.

If you grabbed a 94-96 you could've had the LT1 power but you'd also have lt1 problems.

Ultra comfy, don't fall asleep on the highway OP.

>T. Sold my 96 Landyacht in august

His car is a 92 though, not an LT1. Instead it has a 180hp L05 350 that sounds like absolute shit straight piped.

It'll sound just fine with a welded flowmaster style muffler on it, also vortec top end w/ cam solves any power issues

You misspelled “tacky”

haha thats badass

I would say you were cheated but since you actually managed to get rid of an xbone i would say you broke even

Would it be weird to put a glasspack on anything other than a v8?

well done old man. you got it for your 80th birthday?

glasspacks increase the rasp if anything, if you want rumble and tone go with an all welded muffler that contains no packing