23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone

>Summer event farming dropmaps
imgur.com/a/rMyit

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

KIARAFAGS BTFO

Apo event when
News when

10.0 thread.

I'll suck your dick in thanks if you do

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

So now that everyone's been playing for two years, what's the average number of 5* Servants that someone should have?

Liz

I'd say 12, one every two months

I don't know. I'm an F2P and have 10 5*.

fixed

Ere-chan soon

I have 14* as a f2p.

I have 11 servant or 12 if you count np2

I've rolled 17 of them over the course of my playing and I'm a quartz hoarder.

It mostly depends on if it goes up for sale someplace I can actually buy it.

My wife.

>there isn't her feet still
Please solve this problem.

I'm one of those rare true F2P player (never refund, never roll paid gacha) have rolled 17 *5 (2 dupes)
I'd say at least one should have 10 *5 at this point

Best boy.

If the 2nd anniversary doesn't actually have a pick a free 5* then DW is literally the greatest hive of scum and villainy

What Servants do you believe are a complete mistake, and a waste of a cool historical/mythological figure?

post best ship pls

I have
>Karna
>Okita
>Ishtar
>Drake
>Medb
>Tamamo
>King Hassan
>Cleopatra
>Nightingale
>Dantes

I've only ever whaled during Babylon and the guarenteed 5* rolls. The rest is a mix of blind luck and saving.

ALL of them.

>the horse is a Saberface too

i want to inseminate this fat retarded cat

Spartacus, definitely.

I'd prefer to see them increasing gacha shitty rate.
I'm sure they wouldn't even lose money by doing that.

Sita when?

Honestly this
I hope we at least get something like Monster Strike did. Seriously, if your top competitor is nicer than you that is a problem.

no.

Heracles, Gilgamesh, Orion, Siegfried, Vlad off the top of my head.
Also where the fuck is Abe no Seimei

Show cute feet.

What does this dumb cat want?

dick

oh ok

>Vlad off the top of my head.
Apo Vlad is amazing though.

Oh fuck I forgot Quetz and Vlad somehow.

Fionn
Boudica
Fran
Ushi
Raikou
Bloodaxe
Darius

@183699058
fuck off

why was edison a furry

Nobunaga
Generic genderbender and lack of a real personality.

because higashide and nasu are hacks

16 F2P if you count the one NP2 5* I have. I've only been playing a year and a few months though.

I've been checking around the ''competitors'' and it's honestly hilarious to see how jewy DW is.
One Piece got a pick your legend + triple chances for a period when pulling for legends (that was it's 3rd anniversary though)
Bleach gave you a free max level max skill SSR (although it's random)

And are those in the top 10 grossing week after week? No? I thought so.

post yfw they change the apocrypha anime to end with hardcore Achilles X Atalanta pandering and evil catfags get cucked the fuck out

>WAAH DADDY I-I'M NOT A VAMPIRE
no, fuck off and kill yourself along with that garbage taste

I got 7 5*s, 1 of those was a dupe. Been playing since launch and haven't dropped my login streak yet. Didn't always do every master mission but I picked up most of the quartz I could have gotten so far.

Nobu Nobu

Please fuck my wife Kiara in front of me

what? She's the funny man in koha-ace

But Ere-chan is not a slut, she won't show her feet to the first guy she sees.

Siegfried, Herc, Musashi, Attila

Kill yourself corporate shill.

Who is the cutest Avenger?

Yeah alienating the playerbase is sure a nice strategy. Just look at Pokemon Go.

sounds like you are the one with garbage taste mate

Dantes, easily.

But Edison is great.

RARE

>Yeah alienating the playerbase is sure a nice strategy.
not sure what this means but it clearly works since grand order is really successful

>no u
kek

cute

Yeah as someone who plays a lot of gacha games DW is pretty down the list for gifts in my book. I'd say the great thing is compared to other gacha games we get consistent rewards even when there is no event. The main trade-off in my mind is the lack of huge rewards that more comparable horrible-rate gacha games like Dokkan and friends give when an event happens. The other top dogs have their gimmicks to stay in the top and I'd say FGO's is the reliance on limited servant gacha's which is pretty shitty for the average F2P.

Monster Strike is consistently #1 though.

what else is there to say? it's impossible to argue with retards like you

I'm going to feel really disappointed compared to what Dokkan is doing for it's 2nd anniversary. They've given out probably around 300 stones, introduced new units that have a rateup beside other really good older units, had discounted 10 rolls with every 4th 10 roll being free, each 10 roll gives you tickets which allows you to roll in a gacha that has a chance of pulling a LR, every event is 1/2AP, you get tickets twice daily that allow you to do a free single, and there's new story events.

Have Atalanta ever shown her feet to us?

Arthuria

It doesn't alienate them though.

They get angry but they don't stop playing or spending - they have no reason to change their business practices until they do.

>tfw DW even at their worst will still never come close to being as incompetent as Niantic
You never really know what you have until you realize someone else is even worse off than you.

Didn't know we have a larping DW employee here. Just because a company is making money doesn't mean you defend their shit practices. Let me guess Comcast best company ever because they make billionaires every month right?

I'm pretty sure out of these they'll do a discount for quartz purchases.

Oh right and I forgot to add you get two free stones that let you pick an older unit for free plus they got a deal for whales where if they buy a $40 pack they get to pick a free SSR god lead.

Why is she a servant when she did LITERALLY nothing in the myth
She has no fighting skills whatsoever, if she could use a bow she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped in the first place

It had been awhile

Dantes
Gilgamesh
Lancelot
Cu Chulainn
Jeanne (and Alter)
Achilles
Karna
Solomon
Ozymandias

Sounds less like charity to me and more desperately trying to keep a sinking ship afloat and killing their long-term gains for short-term gains. Because players who have what they want have little reason to remain interested.

I doubt it. IIRC they didn't do any kind of discount for 1st anniversary, but it's been a year and I don't whale so I could be remembering wrong.

it's just Fate fanboys that believe anything related to Fate can do no wrong.

Nah not really, Dokkan operates on powercreep unlike F/GO which operates on waifu/husbandofags. It's DBZ, so it's pretty much impossible for it to do bad.

I am unironically glad most 5* are limited though.

It means I have a better chance of getting ones I want when they're put in on rate up.

Dokkan hit #1 in both stores and this an event that already happened in JP. If anything Dokkan seems to be planning for a new type of long term player investment with a JP vs Global mode. Trust me charity is shit that Kinnikuman and Hunter x Hunter mobages pull.

>I can't actually argue against them so let's just call them shills and hope everyone moves on

King Arthur
Cu Chulainn
Gilgamesh
Medusa
Medea
Hercules
Hassan i-Sabbah
Sasaki Kojirou

Dantes
Ozzy
Nito

Cleopatra for sure. It was a chance for us to get a nice empowering black woman as a servant, but these fucking bigots had to whitewash her.

King Arthur
Diarmuid
Gilgamesh
Gilles
Lancelot
Hassan i-Sabbah
Alexander the Great

improvement

>tfw DW let us choose a free 5* servant
>it's just from the launch servants

also no african servants when they have one of the strongest myths and are way stronger than nip legends

Emiya Shirou

I just want my free 4* helena

Fuck off redman

Fuck off you corporate slave, will you defend Comcast too if they had cute waifus? Fucking thirsty retard

>letting people to get their free Waver

Did you get her?