Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Warm reminder that a game without potent zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Warm reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for Street Fighter V is inflated.

Warm reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted game with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and absent of character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Warm reminder that SFV and T7 are similarly dreadful. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

+1

wtf are these m.c. escher dimensions?

good op, shame about BB being kusoge

>Warm reminder that a game without potent zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Do people actually believe this rot?

musclegirl fighting game WHEN

Reminder that Ingrid will save SFV with Sakura and Sagat in season 3

Scrubs don't believe it.

Quick heads up on what SFV is getting tomorrow.

>Abigail
>Suzaku Castle Stage
>Ring of Pride Stage
>Story Abigail Costume
>Battle Abigail Costume
>Nostalgia Alex Costume
>Nostalgia Juri Costume
>Nostalgia Ibuki Costume
>CPT Guile Costume
>Sports Ibuki Costume
>Sports Rashid Costume
>Sports Laura Costume

So.
Much.
Content.

Warm reminder that 8f of lag is an insult and everyone who swallows that filth should off themselves.

16ers and rejects don't believe it.

>that wirr be 20$ and the tip thankusu

There are many muscular women characters in fighting games.

But only bad players are overly reliant on Zoning.

Play Weiss

playexcite

Only bad players complain about someone being overly reliant on something.

Who was complaining?

PlayBirth

I agree with this desu

You by saying "do people actually believe this rot".

Shut up

Incorrect.

In game, I don't care how reliant you choose to be on anything. I am not going to complain about it. I will counter your shit, or I won't. It's as simple as that.

That doesn't even come into play if they refuse to play the game at all because of a lack of a zoning crutch.

yea john choi is bad

Yes you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't post your loaded opinion on "why I think zoning is a crutch".

>zoning is a crutch
>but running to bad games without zoning isn't
scrub a dub dub, go drown in a tub

Hmm...

>crutch
nice

People with bad defense do tend to gravitate towards zoning or maybe its the other way around and people don't learn to block cause they zone so much

Too many sim players mash slide when you get close to them

Good idea. He's never been good at anything he touches, I don't know why I bothered responding to him.

You're projecting again. I never said zoning or a lack of zoning had any bearing on whether I play a game or not.

I'm not a Necalli player but is it possible to cancel Necalli's ex command grab into CA? It sounds pretty obvious but I honestly never seen anybody doing it in competitive play.

Has anyone used that r/sfv newbie training discord? Do they actually train you or are they just willing to play with you until you get good?

Can I play Winter?

Using buzzwords doesn't make you less wrong.

obvious bait

Fuck Ibuki, I want more Zangief.

Tekken 7 is the best game since Virtua Fighter 5. Why are guys still playing sprite based kusoge in 2017?

>I'm not a Necalli player but is it possible to cancel Necalli's ex command grab into CA? It sounds pretty obvious but I honestly never seen anybody doing it in competitive play.
Think about it for a second if you're not baiting.

Playin some Elphelt Ranked

twitchtv/hatsugi

Fuck Bison players.

What do you think happened to the ingridfag?

what

don't ragequit next time

still waiting for ingrid

Probably hyped about Skullomania or some other character he'll never play.

Zoning is defense

>pick dragunov
>fff2 or d2, sometimes hopkick
>pick jack
>ff1, db1, d4, debugger if you're overzealous

very skilled game

I need some help my friend plays mkx and always beats my ass because i play mostly street fighter. What character should i pick to just poke with good normals and out footsie him?

he still posts once in a blue moon

but seriously we need ingrid

Who will you main in crosstag battle?

mario

He's still active on /v/ at least, every thread about fighting games he appears.

ummm sweeties ingrid is still coming season 3. Non believers will be left behind.

Fuck off, ape.
I'm not even playing ranked.

Ex command grab into Critical Art

whomst in jive still has a 3f normal? i only know ryu

idiot lmaoo

obviously when somebody is in your face

The difference is I am not just shouting it as a magic shield. I am actually backing it up, and explaining why its usage is appropriate.

White Rose
No

im waiting for her too

What is a gorilla?

>Capcom

Literally half the cast.

sfv

No you're not. You just used condescending terms and even called zoning a crutch. Fuck off.

You hit TRAINING MODE HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your main and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad’s main and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the tier thing".

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you fgcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA VIABILITY, or BETA RESULTS.

I belive she will, unfortunately. SFV is the type of game to pull some shit like this.

Ryu, Chun, Dictator, Cammy, Necalli, Claw, Mika, Rashid, Karin, Laura, Ibuki, Boxer, Juri, Akuma, Kolin, Ed

Ken has two 3f special moves.

>3D

I was watching Dragon Ball Z and I got to that part where Goku was building up his strength to train under 100 times gravity. Then I thought It would be a good idea to do the same with the built in frame delay in Revelator 2 and practice under 30 frames of delay.

some old lady holding a condom lol wtf

Never play my game again you ungrateful swine.

this sounds like a really bad advertisement for something

That's no lady

just block lol

Who's hyped for Abigail?

Alpha or something maybe. Need more info

I am.

Of course I am acting condescending; you deserve it. You're overly reliant on a crutch, throw a tantrum whenever someone points out your crutch, and when a game is devoid of said crutch, you would rather call the game "not worth playing" than even both trying to git gud.

I played Abigail at Comic Con, super fun. Definitely grew on me as I played him.

youre such a fucking retard, like holy shit, you may be the first trip I filter besides dank, every post you make is so terrible it's insane

I am. I hope he's not shit so I can even main him.

fuuuug, i remember checking when jive first came out and i swear only like five characters had a 3f

>Capcom

Is this what everyone on fgg looks like..? Idk if I should continue playing fighting games

>block
>lose half my health bar in chip

*bother

Am I suppose to be holding down-back when I'm cr.lp with Zangief?

Now you...show me your preorder receipts for MvCi, please.

That was season 1

Don't associate that faggot with the based nazi swastika

I don't care if you're being condescending to me, as far as I know you're trash and doesn't even deserve to live. But trashing mechanics because you're a bad player? Fuck off. Calling mechanics that require skill "crutch"? Double fuck off.

Based

ITATA!

on a more realistic scale just put pressure on him and make sure he ends up in the corner
beyond vreversal there's not much bison can do

Kappa is laughing at us bros

What the fuck!!!

Are they going to redraw the uniel sprites?

It's ok, they're shit too