/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13521184
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45081/?
strawpoll.me/13521184/r
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35677/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ghostpost

I got my Machinist to 70, I'm taking a break and considering waifuing.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Post spicy vampire husbandos

Is it time?

I'm playing Beyond Skyrim and I ran into Scruffy. I don't want to give him back to his owner because it seems he was abused, but I also want to get rid of him. wat do?

reminder that clones made a bosmer, and a its really ugly

reminder that even eiries thinks that

reminder that clones waifus are garbage across the board

reminder that morrowind-guy did nothing wrong

Give him back and then murder his owner.

mornin clones
post your ugly trashfu for me

strawpoll.me/13521184

vote yes clones is botting it

I want to reaply Morrowind. Is OpenMW worth it at the time? I had a very heavily modded game that corrected a lot of bugs, but I saw that OpenMW is not compatible with those bug-correcting mods. I'm afraid I will have all those nuisances back into the game if I choose to use OpenMW.

Stop playing Beyond Skyrim

clones, just take the thread's advice, fix your ENB to remove some of the subsurface scattering, and fix your texture. Stop making uncanny valley waifus too, they are ugly

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45081/?

I think we've finally reached peak modding and I'm going to have nightmares for weeks about it.

>clones and his discord friends still botting the poll
stop it and get your shit together

>their mouths are animated

dear god

Considering more wrasslers? How many more can you add?

@183700406
@183700818
>waah waah my shitposts aren't working
lmao, pathetic

Like ten, maybe. Thats without looking so its probably less than that.

mornin clones, finally showing your true shitposter colors again

hi clones

Is now a good time for taking requests?

Skyrim is overrated.

@183701091
@183701120
>waah waah clones stop making us look like retards
laughing at your life m8

>freir and now clones.
Is this yuropoor bullying time?

Yes and no but do it anyways.

get a trip clones and delete your trash textures, even eiries makes fun of them

anyone?

I think Clones' dunmerfu is pretty damned cute desu

I'd love to hold hands with an Ash Princess

Just autism. Report and ignore.

Time for a liposuction, tubby.

you are nobody to talk. clones makes garbage and everyone here agrees with that
havent you seen how artifacted his stupid textures are?

What makes you say that?

Skintone is all wrong to be a dunmer imo. Also, the head ridges are now over exaggerated, but too "perfect". They don't look like actual bone structures, but more like someone surgically implanted a sculpted plastic piece under the skin to emulate elven features. And they clip with his hair.

>discordfags falseflagging as anti-clones anti-discordfags to make us true anti-discordfags look bad
A sight to see but discord is still to blame for this.

This shit is why I just stick to the game and don't bother with most of the community garbage. I just come here to get advice on mods since many people browse the asian sites and have a wider range of mods to recommend for me.

Because your waifu is trash. Not as bad as clones bosmer, but still trash.
this. its just a complete mess, doesnt look like a dunmer at all. doesnt have a dunmer skin color, brow ridges are shit too
his textures are just absolute garbage

Show a good looking waifu. I'm trying to improve.
not Cheyenne user

the discord was a mistake to begin with

Yeah I agree, but it doesn't matter that much. You are acting psychotic desu. Get real.

I don't have an opinion on his textures cause I don't stare at them.

>Yeah I agree
>claims to agree
>disagrees in the same post
mornin clones
try again, this samefag failed.

>y'all n'wahs still goin on about this shit

just like demwaifus, right? maybe we should all just stop everything and go back to posting on user so we can just make it all one giant shitshow.

it's fine but there's still some bugs that haven't been fixed yet (like the shopkeeper reputation one) and MCP-reliant mods won't work with it

I kinda wish every elf looked like klones vision. Def more fappable than dried potatoes.

Shitposters are just madd

Deyy just madd :^)

No one to shitpost on :))

Who are you trying to trick? You're just a discordfag pretending to be mentally ill and spamming the thread for attention, trying to make anyone who is anti-discord look bad.

I agreed about one thing, disagreed about another. Man you're retarded.

>Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.
ok but why

Ava, Elanor, Erin, Xi, Risine and the best actual Dunmer is Telyndra

strawpoll.me/13521184/r

remember to vote yes

I refuse to vote in your shitty thread celebrity drama strawpoll.

>, trying to make anyone who is anti-discord look bad.
thats like 4 people

>demwaifus
it was easier to filter out the trash because when a certain buzzword pops up, it can be suddenly filtered

who the fuck is clones anyways

>clones throwing a tantrum because his retarded uncanny shitfu gets trashed by literally everyone
this place usually is nothing but infighting, but man does it feel good to see we can come together to trash him on this. very nice, if we keep doing it this place might one day be tolerable again

Does sweetfx work with windows 10?

Rundown:
>Worst waifus on /tesg/
>shits on waifus every day
>eiries, basically the most honored poster on /tesg/ called him a shitter
>made his own custom textures that are utter dogshit with artifacting and generally low quality(neckseams, seams at the wrists, ugly texture)
>all his characters are really uncanny and ugly
>nobody really likes him here
>started attacking people when Ra, another very popular regular, kept ignoring his questions (why? because Ra also hates clones)
>is a racist from /pol/ and a nazi
>took the best ENB available, TKRE, and ruined it.
if you see the chance to do so, shit on him, he eventually fucks off

Source where?

Have you ever modeled a character after yourself? How did it go?

post it

SE has no SKSE or ENB.

The SKSE for SE is mostly dead and Boris has given up on ENB cause Bethesda fucked it up and Subsurface Scattering is non-existant.

Due to no SKSE, SE has almost no good mods cause they need SE.

SE is good if you want a more stable and mostly vanilla run though.

For what? Look at his characters, look at his tumblr, download his textures from tesgeneral and try them. they ruined the best waifu from /tesg/, shes named Ilx.

Some moron who doesn't know how to properly make textures or configure ENBs. His dunmer waifu has a nose seam, and bosmer skin. And he won't stop shitposting whenever he's criticized.

Source of screencaps where?

Or its just a memery spread in every thread? I want to know because its quite annoying to see this in every /tesg/ thread 24/7.

t. honest person

>nose seam
proof?

Maxeen stop

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

A-user, Oh my it's so-

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It won't stop!

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGH

OH GOD HELP ME

What is that retexture?

well I'm one of them so fucking stop ruining the thread with your discordfaggotry

>we
There's literally just you shitposting psychotically from my perspective. Prove me wrong.

It's not like you don't use or haven't used discord, maybe you're just mad they kicked you out meaning you're a failed discordfag.

see

ok, thanks

Im gonna tell you the truth. All of that is bullshit. Every general has their shitposters, and Clones is a very popular person. Now, we have about 2-3 Anons here we have gone off the deep end and stalk clones, insult clones and attack him as often as possible. When clones is not around, it usually is freir or meara or any other waifuposter at the time. ignore them, they are, and thats not just some insult, they are legit mentally ill

For what?

>well I'm one of them so fucking stop ruining the thread with your discordfaggotry
Ever notice how nobody posted shit about the discord until Cumtears got kicked out.

Really gets your noggin joggin.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SEEING A NOSE SEAM?
You got some big fucking braindamage lad

The steel armor.

kill yourself, seriously. you have some deep rooted issues with your psyche

On the nose. Are you blind?

open paint and show me. i literally cannot see it

>Im gonna tell you the truth
>proceeds to namedrop other regulars in order to stir up more shit
Kindly fuck off forever.

Maybe you're just falseflagging as cumtears and pointing this out so I think you're cumtears and think cumtears is the one behind the morrowcuck falseflag, did you ever think about that for a second?

That could be why you're trying to mimic his broken english but didn't do so in this post so you looked like someone different. Why should I trust you?

reposting to new thread.

I'm having an issue where the hats and face covers added with Wet and Cold for the original Skyrim version aren't equippable in-game.
They show up worn on enemies just like they should, they drop and are lootable, and I see the coverage/warmth stats on the items in my inventory, but when I click to equip it the item I don't even get the click sound or anything happening at all basically.

Aside from me not being able to equip them they seem to function normally.

If anyone has had a similar issue with it or can point me in the direction of possible solutions, I'd appreciate it.

Midianborn

you serious?

you are actually serious?

THATS A FUCKING WARPAINT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA OH MAN user YOU ARE FUCKING LOST

>obvious crack in texture
>"it's a feature!"

Because I'm not the one you're replying to, I'm just pointing this shit out.
>cumtears gets kicked out of discord for having a psychotic meltdown over being told to calm down
>suddenly every other user in the thread is blaming everything on the discord
Really, really makes me think, all I'm saying.

By the way, you're the one mimicing his reddit spacing.

Can the op delete this dumpster fire of a thread?

Yeah, no reason why it wouldn't

inb4 "I was just pretending"

OP can't delete threads on Veeky Forums

We just need the mods to instantly delete this thread every time it pops up.

user...user i just....i just cant

thats nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35677/?

its a warpaint

man you just blew ANY kind of validation you ever had. I can't believe it you have been rambling like a toddler about a fucking warpaint

Thankies user.

How frequently do NPCs die? Adrianne avenicci just died in my game and this is the first time someone dies on one of my runs.

That's part of the facepaint, dunce. Why should anyone trust your opinion when you're this dumb?

I have my own opinion on why clones is shit though.

And you're using "really made me think :thinkingemoji" meme from reddit. Dude the jig is up. You're the falseflagger.

>i-i'll shitpost hahahaha i'm fricking INSANE this will get the shitty /tesg/ i hate so much DELETED FOREVER HAHAHAH

>you will never be this retarded

dude

dude....

thanks for the laugh

??? I only browse this thread every few weeks, whatever your triptard drama is makes it unreadable

show me that "warpaint" in the mod, and I will admit that clones didn't fuck up as badly on the texture as I thought (but still fucked up on nearly every other aspect of it), but merely has terrible taste.

still the best face texture for khajiits around

>Dude the jig is up. You're the falseflagger.
Fuck off Cumtears, this post right here is my third post here in like 3 weeks.

you are probably by far the dumbest person in this general right now

only ohmes raht khajiit are worth playing, and there are only good female textures for those.

You really want this shit to continue on? There's nothing but shitposting happening. I'd gladly put this place out of it's misery.

>being THIS dumb

Daily reminder that a shitposting user mistook a super obvious warpaint for a "nose texture seam" (not even possible btw, it would allow you to look through the skull, just like with missing textures)

priceless

>I have my own opinion on why clones is shit though.
let us hear those opinions