QTmaker

when hell freezes over

Xth for Mahou Shojo Mercy skin when ?

Here comes T.Racer!

when they fix her ult

the only issue with her will never go away
having a team that understands how she plays

im so fucking sick of trickling retards from 0-100% on koth

They should buff Widowmaker. Her mine should apply silence.

when dive gets nerfed
unfortunately

>Thinking Rein will make a difference in Dive comp
Hellloo Bronze!

T.racer

True and canon love never fails
They'll be together again some day.

>widowmakerfag post
check
>HEER CUMS TRACUR XDD poster
check
>shitty SFM poster Pharah poster
check

All we're missing now is I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>he doesn't use filters
lad..

T.Racer!

>team bad
>i good
why does this game hate me?

That's not coot that's lewd.

>that wave
Amélie is the qtest.

esports is a fucking joke

nothing but a giant ad for the game

and kids get hyped for this shit haha

how retarded do you have to be

i don't even know any of these 'professional gamers'

i just love it when they show close ups of their pimple faces in between rounds

it's surreal that people actually follow this crap

like why don't you play the game yourself

for real sports you have to be in shape and there's always the risk of hurting yourself plus you need like 10 other guys irl to play with, so i can understand why you would watch instead of playing yourself

for video games you don't even have to leave your room, there is no excuse not to play yourself

generation z fags actually think their game will improve by watching these clowns enjoy themselves and stroking their dicks in front of an audience for money instead of playing the fucking game

what a joke

HOLY SHIT WE DID IT BOIS

P L A T I N U M

>tfw slowly gitting gud

you're a special kind of retard aren't you ?

They just need to make it so that you more ult charge for damage rather than health packs

>tfw tummies in overwatch look worse than the ones in WoW

Come the fuck on Jeff

>People have finally found out how to play her so she won't get an underserved buff
Damn.

>Hello there
Q-Qt.

Who is THE one character you would go gay for, if they offered you sex?

pic related

well done, like that shit steak i got served at a shitty steakhouse but still well done

roadhog

>shitty SFM poster Pharah poster
>check
that's not even SFM you retard

roadhog

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Daily Reminder that ME OOGA TEAM BOOGA

at least post a different pic each time, this shit is getting boring.

This cute gamer girl.

Can I watch pls

>31 scatter arrow kills

FemCree

the real question is who would u want to be in a poly relationship with ??

>pic related

literally what the fuck do you do as winston, i jump into the point and die in an actual split second, even with my ult i die in less the the time it takes to do one attack

Don't judge pls

>implying SR means anything

my sr is 625, what does that mean?

Hanzo. He's really sexy.

oh user... they'll never buff defense heroes. never ever.

you called?

Reminder that Blizzard INTENTIONALLY bugged Reinhardt so he fell out of the meta and are taking an entire season to hit the switch and unJUST him. Can't nerf perfect balance so they make his kit riddled with inconsistency

I want Mercy to bear my children

user I'm already gay I can't help it.

tfw own a Tracer body pillow.

doesn't mean anything

as long as he has a shield wider than every single chokepoint in the game that gives tanks 200 damage every 10 sec he will never be balanced

>have 4 dps on my team
>I do 32% of the hero damage

That Gabo is ugly.

jump when you know your team can follow up

anyone else have a huge problem with dvmatrix? cant it be changed to be flat? why does it have to go 10 yards and just constantly stop me and my team from doing anything?

rein and orisas barriers can be shot through very quickly or flanked and they are shit out of luck, but matrix never appears to be down and has no downsides at all.

doesnt it make more sense for rein, the slow and immobile character to have ultimate eating and disarming abilities?

>implying his shield is the issue and he's in any way ''unfair'' to play against
>not blizzard being hacks and designing every map around a chokepoint

Same desu the gay for tracer part, i still haven't caved in and bought one of those

You have to make a choice, and that choice is to either jump in or not jump in.
Retarded Winstons ALWAYS JUMP IN ALL THE TIME. This is bad. Your jump is not only an engagement tool, but it's your evade and your escape. You do not have to jump in. If your team is pushing in with you, and they should be, just running in is an option.

If you run in, start shocking as many targets simultaneously as you can, put down the barrier to protect your squishies and yourself at a strategic location and then wait to see what happens. If they start focusing you, start moving in and out of the barrier while attacking, drawing fire while your team focuses the enemy down. If you need to reload or get some space between you and the enemy, don't hesitate to jump straight upwards. This makes you harder to hit and buys time for your team to heal you, your barrier to cool down, and for you to reload.

If the enemy team starts running, chase after their squishies and try to get a kill but don't overextend. If you sense you're overextending, jump back or you're going to die and severely inconvenience your team.

Winston is a squishy tank with a relatively weak barrier on a long cooldown and low 1v1 DPS. He needs to be at full health to engage, and he needs his team to engage with him. Always remember this. You can and should be making callouts. This is >Overwatch so those callouts and directions are probably not going to do jack shit, but who knows.

If you jump in, there's three vital skills you need to know as Winston and one less vital but important skill. The first is actually aiming the jump so you don't look like a dumbfuck and end up in front of the enemy and get shot in the face, or too deep so you can't even get healed. This is not to say there are not times when Winston can benefit his team by going in deep, but it's often a place you don't want to be.

How dare a tank nullify damage.

Get yourself a sombra.

Wow, thats fucking sad and pathetic. You fit right in.

If only there were heros that could by pass the choke....hmmmm.....

>characters exists in a void
yeah sure if overwatch had battlefield maps rein would be shit, but that's not the case

>watch tim try to 1v1 a jumpy hanzo on the bridge in the central building of eichenwalde as mccree
>his shots get eaten from a d.va using her matrix BEHIND him

busted game. is it as dead as it has been since launch?

Same senpai, purple bean just too strong

yeah so why is he a problem if there are heroes designed to do that

Rein's shield blocks a finite amount of damage in an infinite amount of time
you can't wait for it to go on cooldown you have to shoot it
dva's matrix blocks an infinite amount of damage in a finite amount of time
dont shoot it, wait for the cd to go down

but he's smiling....

continued.

It sounds really basic but so many Winston players, even people I see who have been playing Winston for a hundred hours and are level 600 and in Masters, cannot even aim the jump. They just leap directly at the enemy like retards. This is important. The second thing is you have to be able to time a melee attack so you slap the guy as you land from the jump and have the jump landing cancel the melee animation. The jump + punch means as you land, you have effectively made one 200 HP character a 150 HP character, and can melt them instantly. This doesn't seem big, but it is. This can make or break the teamfight. The third important thing you have to be able to do is dropping a bubble during your jump so that it covers you and falls over you as you engage. If you drop it too late you waste lime, if you drop it too early you just slide out of the bubble as you hit the ground and get shot, like a retard. The fourth skill is butt jumping, literally just turning mid-jump so you fly ass-first and are less at risk of being shot in the face as you come in. This is useful but not that big of a deal.

Your goal as Winston is to disrupt the other team, kill supports, and hose everyone down with constant damage while your team takes advantage of the chaos. You live and die with your team.

Also make sure you have the "Oh yeah!" voiceline and spam that as much as possible when you jump in.

I didn't say he was a problem, just pointing out you have multiple heroes to counter your 'waahh chokepoints' complaint.

migrate

fuck off nigger.

Do I have to learn Genji to solo carry?

genji and tracer
everyone in top 500 mains these two

>comp
>instalocks torb, sym, orisa

I absolutely should not be punished for leaving a match in the first 30 seconds, rendering SR loss null, with these picks and huge warning signs

>We lost fabulously and some retard went full tilt and went attack torb to punish the defense torb for being useless

much appreciated

You learn Tracer so you can dictate the match.

>should not be punished for leaving a match in the first 30 seconds
You realize how exploitable that is right?

Alright, thanks. Which one is easier? I'm tired of relying on my team.

>It's a genji, tracer, and winston dive comp being absolutely unstoppable episode

IT'S LITERALLY EVERY GAME
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
BUFF DEFENSE HEROS
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Maybe continuously, but not every once in a while

6-7 leaves is a ban period, first 30 seconds should at least be a slap on the wrist

McCree, if I was a dude

>Tracer
>dictating the match

Even if you kill three of the enemy team by yourself and get them off the chokepoints at lower ranks your team is more likely to be too scared to push rendering all your efforts useless.

T.Racer!

reminder that roadhog was the chemo for this cancer

No clue. I can only play Tracer, hate Genji's kit. Maybe try her first.

Roadhog deleted everyone in the game, not just dive heros. I do think his hook CD needs to be lowered and for him to have more defensive options.

Why did every single prominent MGS artist flip to Overwatch? I mean all of them.

I know why but still

is this gen deader than the game?

Make hook 6s and give him a passive that either reduces his damage taken by 10% or the ult charge he gives enemies by 20%.

roadhog himself was a cancer of far greater significance

what do i pick when the first 2 picks are widow and hanzo?

>tell person to watch their language
>they then rattle off every swear and slur they know

As dead as your sex life.

metal gear is dead and overwatch is 60% metal gear anyways

Plus Ana is Old Snake but a Sniper

Ana.

>nearly losing twice to a team with 0 tanks when they're defending
FUCKING STOP STOP STOP THIS SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS RETARDED ALL DPS ONE HEALER NO TANK META WORKS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON FUCKING FIX THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW