Electric will take over... but not down under

How does it make you feel knowing the last safe place on earth for ICE will be Australia?
Electric cars will simply never be viable here, people regularly drive 2000+km in a day and batteries will never be that good.
Cars will all be running on LPG before replacing ICE with electric is even a consideration, Fuck half the cars here already do run on LPG.

The only people who think electric can work here are retards that never leave a city and that shows by the total lack of an electric car market in Australia compared to other countries and no plans to ever place a ban on ICE while many other countries are doing it by 2030.

Stay cucked eurofags and merilads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rr_vUPSxXrQ
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people regularly drive 2000+km in a day
No, they don't. Maybe if they drive for the entire 24 hours.

Whatever

Who cares of your containment shithole, OP.

Not really a strange journey.
i have driven 3500km for a car, 1 person drive the other sleeps.

Aussies dont even make cars anymore. You will drive whatever the fucking gooks ship you.

>2000 km+ in 24h
A german already did that in his Tesla P85D
He managed to do 2424 km in 24 hours.
youtu.be/Rr_vUPSxXrQ

>people regularly drive 2000+km in a day

>people regularly drive 20+ hours a day

Are all Australians this retarded?

Protip, you faggots live in the sunniest country on earth, you're all going to be rolling around in solar powered cars made from bicycles, tinnies and your mothers old hills hoist.

So what is it about electric cars that you two are telling yourselves that you really like?
is it that thought of losing power by listening to the radio?

>regularly drive 2000+ km a day
Are you seriously implying that at least several times a month people spend 20 hours in a row driving?

Have you ever seen a solar powered car?
because we do already have them.
they aren't exactly useful.

Most people catch planes interstate, those won't be electric any time soon either.

Maybe they all drive at 200 MPH in their mad max machines.

aren't some people in australia that far away from a town?

You are a special kind of dog shit retarded. Look at a fucking map. 95% of the country is within 2000kms of a capital fucking city, never mind a town.

So say you live in Ngaanytjarra-Giles?

probably get on sum dat good sniff

Neck yourself, seriously.

>radius
did you fail maths class uleh?

>2000 km/day
That is a average speed of 83 km/h, that does not even include refueling.
Unless you drive 24h straight or live in germany, that is kind of unlikely.

Also flying is usually faster and cheaper at that point...

No, but apparently you did.

if a circle has a 2000km radius what is its diameter?
come on mate this is like 2nd grade maths.

>Australians have zero concept of time or distance
>Australians don't even know how big their country is
>Australians can't even use maps

You literally can't make this shit up.

>all roads are perfectly straight radii off of each state's capital city

Its diameter is irrelevant you mong, holy shit how thick are you?

They don't need to be, the point is there's massive overlap and 95% of the country is within 2000km of a capital city.

>getting trolled by Australians
you know this is why moot left right?

this.

Gas Engine
>run out of gas in the australian outback/desert
>no big deal, got a spare jerrycan of 20 L more

Teslacuck
>run out of electricity in the middle of the australian outback
>game over

>petrol cars stop being made elsewhere
>price rises
>becomes viable to build them in Australia again
>becomes the only place left on earth still building cars with ICE engines in 2050

>Implying you dont turn

Lmao

You dont even build cars to begin with...

I'm pretty sure we'll all be dead by the time electric cars are viable here.

where do you think commodores and falcons came from?

>came

>In Australia a BBQ fitted to the back of a car is illegal somehow

Dear god what the fuck is wrong with you.

>he wants it to be legal for bogans to jerry rig a bbq to the boot of their car
>bbq falls off
>hits your car
>FREEDUMBS

Electric cars will meme hard until electricity prices skyrocket and they can't supply power fast enough, then ICE will be back and competitive until they build more power plants.

Suck my dick Elon.

If the electricity prices actually skyrocket because of e-cars people won't be able to afford ANY car anymore. It's that simple. Because every person in the civilized world needs electricity and if that shit gets unaffordable they still have to pay for it, meaning something else must go so they can pay for electricity.

>The only people who think electric can work here are retards that never leave a city
Cityslickers make up 85% of our population dumbass.
>Batteries will never be that good
And 64mb RAM will be enough for everyone forever! (This is stupid and ignorant)
>Cars will all be running on LPG before replacing ICE with electric is even a consideration, Fuck half the cars here already do run on LPG.
Older fuel inefficient vehicles are converted to LPG for cost, but LPG doesn't really solve any of the issues of fossil fuel usage, and rarely are new LPG cars sold, whereas the electric market is growing at an increasing rate, the LPG market is dying off following a proportionally opposite trend.

This post smells like falcunt being retarded again.

This.

If electricity prices rose high enough that the cost of recharging your car was something you were even mildly concerned about, you'd be so poor you'd already be out on the street.

They came from Europe. The commodore was always an Opel, they just shipped manufacturing to Australia to cut costs. But a commie is still an Opel

Go stuff a didgeridoo up your bum m8

The future is battery and solar powered. hopefuly nuke powered too

imagine being this butthurt and wrong

>The commodore was always an Opel
A few generations were licenced production models yeah but "always" is a hueg stretch.

Australia is fucking empty, there's one fucking city in the middle

It's not empty it's full of wogs and abbos

>when the furry tries to out shitpost a bunch of shitposters

that's the emu empire mate nothing to fuck with if you're a smart lad

As long as its screwed on properly, what's the problem?

what says it is screwed on properly?
The point is at least un-roadworthy shit is not allowed on the road in my country.
have fun knowing cleetus is driving around in shit like pic related with 15 year old tyres and no brakes.

The frame looks solid. Seems fine to me. But I'm a guy who would strip out 90% of the safety features because they annoy me.

Yeah nah id rather poor people not be allowed to drive if they can't afford a decent car that won't cause a hazard on the road.

G L A D T O N E C U N T

Cletus is a better driver in his megazord bus than a soccer mom in a CR-V

i won't argue with this.
most women in a cross over only drive because they got knocked up and their boyfriend/husband forced them to learn how so they can get the baby around.

>in the middle
Nah, most of the population is on the coast, and most of that is in 2 cities to the south east. Sydney and Melbourne.

Fuckin stupid yanks

This, don't Sydney and Melbourne both have more people in them than any American city other than New York?

Dunno m8, Melbourne's about 3.8 and sydney's about 4 last time I checked.

Dunno about yank cities. But now you know where to nuke. They're all liberal cunts down that way, so go for it.

lol electric cars aren't viable in Australia due to electricity prices going through the roof. Not because of your reasons.

We're still getting cucked by libs privatisation

Mcrummy loves fucking all kinds of animals

syd has just over 5mil and melb is at around 4.5 mil

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova, actors and a racehorse and claim they were yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Jesus christ, I was a million off. I did an assignment on this shit just a couple years ago.

What the fuck happened? We got shitskins coming in or something

I think more people are just moving to the cities.
not like there is a shortage of jobs available up there it is all the rural areas that are dying.

Lots of Chinese are coming here, as well as Muslims and Nigerians/Sudanese etc. they've basically been forming enclaves in the western suburbs of Sydney (most don't even speak a bit of english either). Same shit with Melbourne and the wonders like the Apex Gang (Nigerians/Sudanese that admitted on the news finding work was too 'hard' so they rob/steal because its easier and feel that they deserve it because they don't have.) The bullshit thing is most cops/courts won't touch them and give them a slap on the wrist because otherwise the muh fee-fee's left wingers and do-gooders would scream that it's racist because they're a minority, ignoring the fact they're committing fucking crimes. Hell even south Australia is no different, brother moved down there to Adelaide for 2 years because of work, Abbos (our 'natives') live there around the south side of the city a lot, one tried to knock him off his bike on the way to work with a chair, another knocked one of his friends at work off of his bike with a huge tree branch (ended up breaking the guys arm) and stole his bike, claimed to the cops he thought it was his and didn't get jail time or any fines. Not to mention domestic violence shit, brothers wife saw an abo holding his wifes head in the car door and slamming it on her head, tried to phone the cops they said they would go around to do something about it but never ended up bothering (again because it would be a 'race' issue).

>mum asks me to pop down the shops for dinner
>drive the ute down to the local woolies
>3 days later i arrive
>just got me centrelinks so decide to go to EB games to pick up the new AFL 2017 game
>they're having a sale
>pick up AFL 2015 and Ian thorpes romper stompers
>sheila behind the counter gives me a weird look
>"that'll be $259 dollarydoos mate"
>reach inter tuckerbag for money pouch
>move my knife out of the way
>bloke next in like sees my knife
>says "you call that a knife" then pulls out his
>whole store begins to laugh at me and my knife
>party pies and sausage rolls fall out of my dakcs
>people outside the shop are laughing now
>sprint out of there like cathy freeman
>trip and fall on an errant chiko roll
>all the cunts start throwing VB cans at me and putting clip on koalas on my nose and ears while calling me a poofta
>prime minister comes out of the hair dressers next door and calls me a soft cunt

BLOODY EB GAMES

We don't even make our own cars, m8. We're now destined to drive the cars that every other market desires. What we want or need in a vehicle is now irrelevant

That one belongs to a dutch university though

This was a slow saturday, with stops for lunch and beers for dinner. Also avoiding the major highway as much as I could

>speedo goes to 260
>is limited to 180
ford fans will defend this

Whats limited to 180? Are you retarded? You are? Righto, carry-on

That is a falcin isnt it?

Its beaUTEtifull

they are limited to 180km/h

hey fuckwit you ever see any excels? they are rolling fucking death traps owned exclusively by pensioners and retards

Then explain how i've done 245?

Right, but this is why E-cars will never dominate, because before electricity rises to prohibitive prices, people will realise that e-cars are too expensive and keep driving their ICE shitbox.