Girl racers

What do you think of them? Is it easier for them to get racing seats and sponsorships?

Yes and yes.
they only have to be mediocre and they get a seat with the big boys.

that's sexist
women can do anything as well if not better than men you oaf

If women can do anything men can do then why do they need pretend penises to fuck each other?
And on that note why are lesbians even allowed to buy dildos?
they made their choice.
Checkmate atheists.

>s it easier for them to get racing seats and sponsorships

clearly not considering theres a bunch of them driving shitboxes or without a seat at all

Maybe during Danicamania it was easier. Not now though.

Probably more to do with the fact that for every 100 male car enthusiasts there is 1 female car enthusiast, and for every car enthusiast there are maybe 1 in 10,000 that actually race and maybe 1 in 10,000 of those are ever any good at all.

probably doesn't help that there are simply less of them to begin with.

If it was easy to get a ride because you're a woman then most women would have one.

I'll never understand why the media attached itself to Danica. Lots of women before and after were more talented and successful than she was, but got none of the attention.

I guess Danicles really warped peoples perception that its "easy" to get a ride because you're a woman.

look at that girl that races v8 supercars, she has had 6 wins in her entire career and has never won a championship of any kind, her closest is a 3rd.
there are many drivers that are far more deserving of that seat in that v8 supercar than she is.

You can say that about half the grid though

Half the grid were epic in lower classes before they ever got a chance to get in a v8 supercar.

And the other wasnt

easier? hell no. they have to work their butts off to get noticed where so many mediocre men would get the seat and be even worse.

and how many guys in v8 supercars have even less wins but are still racing? completely retarded argument. if you want to spend your time being angry about women because they're women could you keep it to yourself instead

im just saying i don't know of any women that are actually great drivers.
plenty of good ones for sure, i mean idk why you are mad im agreeing with you that they obviously don't have it easier.

>If it was easy to get a ride because you're a woman then most women would have one.
Less women show interest in racing, I would guess that a higher percentage of women who want to take part ultimately succeed than men, especially if they are young and thin when they start.

With the current amount of female interest in racing, it will take a real miracle to stumble upon the woman that can be a world class racer.

that's what i mean, for every female racer there are literally thousands of males, most females will never even go on a race track even if they had the potential to be great and even if they are who is going to notice? it is hard enough for men to get into racing.

Cool girls are cool.

It's a shame, but I have no doubt that the current crop of female racers have inspired a lot of girls to get into racing. It does help that outside MUH DANNYCA there's a bunch of accomplished racers like Christina Nielsen and Brittany Force.

99% of "car girls" are thots who want attention from thirsty beta males.
1% are actually interested in cars, and are usually mediocre drivers compared to most men (except in very rare cases), but get glorified like they're the best in the world.

ITT: bunch of retards that never realised that 95% of all the seats available in all motorsport ever are up for the highest bidder.

You guys should stop believing the "guy works his ass to be noticed by a talent scout and makes a career in motorsport" fairytale like it's the norm.
Only the best of the best in each respective field go through this kind of career (and they still come from rich as fuck families that could pay for the early years of karting and club racing), everyone else is just loaded with money and rich enough to buy themselves a seat in whatever car they can afford.

Women are just as likely to be racers as men, as long as they have the money. Everyone rich enough can get himself a FIA licence, drive some shitty car in a national championship, have his licence turn into a Bronze licence and buy himself a seat on a GT car at Le Mans the next year.
Teams would only benefit from the PR boost of letting a strong independent woman race for them, but the truth is that women either don't give a shit about racing or those who do aren't rich enough to race in anything relevant

The only right answer it’s all about money. It’s a pay to play sport only a lucky few are chooses by skill

Even e-sports has gender segregation, females can't compete

>v8 supercars
Group A was the golden age for Bathurst. Silhouette racing is trash.

they are always either total dykes or they clearly are only there because they are hot and the company owners like that or because they have been given an easy pass cos muh diversity

fuck you reminded me of team siren
holy shit what a dumpster fire

Yes and that's racing for you. In a sport that depends on sponsors so much they literally plaster every square inch of a car with sponsors, you need a driver that attracts attention. That is why there are "pay" drivers in F1. It's easier for a woman to get a drive for the same reason it was easier for Pastor Maldonado to get a drive.