totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/norsca-army-roster/
mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throgg is a fag.

Fuck Throgg and fuck troll "people"

first for P R U S S I A

Excellent edition.

> warhammer

You need to go back to Kislev.

THROGG IS THROGG!

>pepe

upboated

Not gonna lie, former Throgg voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Throgg crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the human women.

>Reddit frog meme

>DeI
>want to play Iceni and unite the tribes against the filthy roman
>offer alliance to neighbors
>dumnoii and corieltauvi refuse and immediately declare war
>both have multiple stacks while i can barely sustain one
>manage to trap a corieltauvi army and after a half an hour fight win a close victory
>limp back to Camulodunon to replenish and feast victory with townspeople
>plague
>enemy stacks flood into territory and cause major food shortage
>no supplies and men deserting
>rebellion suddenly imminent
>Dermatae declare war as well
fucking briton savages, I hope the romans fuck all of you

Fuck I'm hype for WH2

>handsome Throgg
>wanting human cows

Throgg is a patrician that only enjoys eating and Gobbo butts

The day is ours

>Playing Stainless Steel as Norway
>1202: England has taken over almost all of the Island apart from Inverness, looks strong and stable
>1203: Faction Destroyed - England!

Does anyone know why England has suddenly reverted to rebels? They had very few family members and I think it was triggered by their 90 year old king dying. But they did have some family members, one of which now leads an English rebel army. I thought factions were only destroyed when there were precisely zero family members left, does it also happen if there is no heir or something? Or is this just a bug?

Either way it happens even if I go back to a previous save, so I guess I will play as if England has suddenly succumbed to a catastrophic civil war and conquer it while it's divided.

Throgg not want stupid human women. What he need them for?

Fimir get human women. Fimir vote Throgg. Fimir get to stay in Norsca. Not bash Fimir. Throgg say so. Troll get men, not women. Throgg say so.

Female Troles And Where To Find Them

I can't wait to hunt down Throgg the Retard King as Wulfrik and crush him and all his coward trolls under my Mammoths.

Wulfrik not can hunt small rabbit. Cower like humie when faced with humie shadow.

They're usually not as far apart or as harshly separated as in that example.

The greenskin scum only really attempt to flank with cav, and I just see them off with quarellers and miners.

In any case, the point is just to give my arty enough room and a clear shot to support my infantry.

>totalwar.com/blog/norsca-army-roster/

>Wulfrik comes before Throgg

Is Throgg, dare I say, Wulfriks subordinate?

Would you better have Kurt Helborg, Ludwig Schwarzhelm or Valten as the next Empire LL?

Daily reminder that Malekith is the rightful king of all elves.
That is all.
Carry on, wood and high elf peasants.

Wulfrik was notoriously shit in TT, he couldn't take down an ailing warhound. I'm assuming this won't be carrying over into the vidya because muh Ragnar Lodbrok cash-in.

Throgg good king. Me like Throgg. Me vote Throgg.

>Empire content
Let's not.

Wulfrik not got good domestic policies, travel too much around world. Not good diplomacy either. Talk too much shit. Throgg focus on Norsca first. Reclaim rightful Troll Country clay. Vote Throgg.

Valten.

>Trolls calling others cowards

They fucking piss themselves if someone lights a match in their presence. And in game they run away when a single member of their unit dies.

Rather have Marius Leitdorf

>amazons still not announced

Helborg for Empire together with Mortkin for Norsca as a LL dlc

CA is umons. Them have umon bias. Them shill Wulfrik. Is fake news. Is cucks.

Helborg

> tfw mom doesn't get your honey mustard with the tendies

THROGG!
THROGG!
TRHOGG!

I read the books about em, they both seem autistic, perhaps Helborg a bit less so.

>mon visage when Norsca comes out and Wulfrik is the first Lord pick when you click on it

Will you call that "fake news" too, Throggtards?

Do the amazons have enough lore and units that they could become a faction with extra stuff being added like Norsca or is it a Cathay/Nippon situation where barely anything is there?

Many of /twg/s Anons can relate to them, then!

They have only one unit.

>war of vengeance part two soon

The latter.

Is modding in custom popup events and decisions that add bonuses possible?

Fat elves?

Norsca the strongest

they have a blood bowl team

Delete this right now, barbarian

They have more blood bowl units than tabletop tbhonest. I' don't really care how, as long as they get added in some capacity.

Vikings are more popular than elf and lizard shits

Everyone have a bloodbowl team

The Vikings meme is still strong

Is there anyone better than Kholek at cheesing sieges

Wait for big, very expensive (minimum 2 Charlemagne) Skaven CGI trailer

Everybody likes mammoths.

Nice my man

Even the Halflings?

You should download the Kislev reskin.
Much more satisfying to kill them this way

Skaven will get the most views because they are the most popular race of warhammer

Yes

Throgg says them alternative facts. Throgg says Throgg selection screen is greatest selection screen ever and first when you click on Norsca.

What are these book pages from? Looks like a fun read. I've seen several for different factions

The End Times story books. The battles have lists, and for a few, illustrations, of units that took part. I look to them for names/inspiration when naming a few of my units while playing. They're frankly the best thing to come out of ET.

All the End Times books can be found here: mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles

All this content. Thanks man!

Didn't they have their own lore of spells?

You're welcome brah

It is now July, a chill wind blows in Naggaroth but the sea of malice is beginning to thaw. From Ghrond, a messenger comes bearing word of an ancient prophecy involving the lands of north Lustria. The Hag Queens offer many sacrifices to Khaine, while their underlings train relentlessy. Meanwhile the Druchii of Clar Karond whip their slaves ceaselessly in preparation for the Witch-Kings coming campaign.
A great fleet is being assembled and the armies of the Druchii arm themselves for total war, domination by a best elf soon!

How many of you had never tried Kemmler before the old friend arrived?

This is a mix of the Domimated by best elf shit poster and the obnoxious pre WElves release copy pasta right?

Right here. We needed old friend.

Not the only one to lurk on Veeky Forums I see.

Rolling for things not involving poo.

Me. Wouldn't even have tried him if it wasn't for the mod that makes Krell a Hero.

Why was the Lizardmen trailer all about some anonymous Skink while the Dark Elves trailer was all about Malekith (Someone that we actually care about)?

Did a very bad job of characterizing the Lizardmen desu.

Rolling. If Mel Gibson, suicide.

Rolling for Slaanesh.

If all this is 69, everyone who rolls has to fap to Slaanesh with me.

Was waiting for Norsca, but if the gods wish for it, I'll give the old friend a try.

Lizardmen trailer should have been about Mazdamundi, frankly.

Yeah no idea why they did that, but indeed that really hurt the trailer especially compared to the Dark Elves

I think we actually got more notable stuff showing the faction off out of later bits of gameplay for the Lizardmen like the gameplay trailers than the actual Lizardmen trailer. Dark Elf trailer made up for it in a big way though.

You miss out on summoning Krell behind enemy lines.

Or Kroq-gar if they wanted to do some one more exciting.

Didn't play in a long time, now I'm waiting for Norsca and the updated, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be one of my fave factions. Still let's try some warm up.

Hell, with a bit of support he's even plenty strong as is without even having gotten the Kemmler skilltree for him yet. Not to being the best spoop.

t.krellposter

Noice pic.

why do battle events (their general is dead, enemy settlement on fire etc) always point out to the wrong place?

Having Kemmler+a random necromancer to heal him constantly makes him unbeatable

Shouldn't all Asian ranged units have an accuracy penalty?

Hopefully the Skaven trailer follows a chain of Skaven commanders getting assassinated and replaced by the assassin until it eventually reaches Thanqoul or Queek.

I'm Argwylon. How fucked am I?

Just channel your inner tree.

You should be fine, undead are a push over battle wise for the campaign.

IDEA: units lose experience if they suffer catastrophic losses

I'm hoping that at least part of it is centered around a heated argument at the Council of Thirteen round-table.

Maybe have Thanqoul scrying on them with magic, watching jealously and scheming how to take a seat at the table.

I hope it's just two minutes of Skaven blowing themselves up with wackadoodle machinery.

God the end times was such fucking cancer.

How much of a dick move is it to take ethereal units against greenskins?
All they have is azhag and foot of gork really
Wurrzag doesn't even have magic attacks

They do when casualties get replaced? Unit exp is the average of the unit.