Almost 2018

>almost 2018
>still riding in a cage

debated it heavily

but then i come to the realization that i have to share the road with mouthbreathers that give driving a 3000 pound machine a fraction of their attention

>stacy
literally what everyone calls my sister even though her actual name isn't "Stacy"..

>hurr durr I really want to live

>past 2019
.>being red paint on a road barrier

Has your mom got it going on?

Raptor is bird of prey you idiot

Literally nobody in this country thinks bikecucks are cool.
Back in High School, whenever some dull manchild revved his trashbike at 120db, we'd throw trash at him and tell him to fuck off.
Nobody thinks you're cool driving a vehicle designed to go fast, be loud and kill you. Driving a loud motorbike is the equivalent to riding a Hummer H2 than can only seat two and has no roof.

What’s wrong with having both?

Nobody thinks you're cool either, and yet here you are, spewing shit nobody cares about on the internet.

And it's still better than whatever half-rusted pile of shit you 'drive', which will be banned from the road in a few years because of auto-drive laws.
Bikes have advocacy groups. Rusted shitheap owners can't afford to stop working to speak up, because they'll get fired.

bike for weekend, car for commute, is this really up for debate?

Yes because bike literally serve no purpose other than dying at 30 and absolutely deserving it.

If you're an amerimutt maybe, but in countries where people actually have to know how to drive to get a license its completely fine to get a bike for having fun on backroads.

I enjoy driving fast and live in a place where every other corner is a hairpin, so a motorcycle would be infuriating. I could understand owning one if you live in a place with only straight roads like America.

post bikes

My bike is literally a street legal dirt bike, and dual sports are often loud af. However, living in a highly congested city there's no better way to travel.

>bikeposters

fpbp
Really the best argument, and it's ironclad.

A $3k Civic offers no protection against the Chad plow.

>no protection
That's the bike you're thinking of.
A car at least has some, even if it's shitbox-level.

>calling it cage
words that identify a poster as underage for 200

Is california the worst place to own a bike when most people here drive huge suvs and are shit drivers?

No, with a bike you can get bucked off and depending on surroundings, slide to safety. A Civic or CRX will crush you from an impact.

Yes, also you don't even get the full selection of bikes sold in the US due to CAFE

I feel like I see it being used more by old farts who ride Harleys

Most underage people don't even like motorcycles these days

post sister and we judge that

>Cuckbiek/10

buddy you'll never get to the end zone if you keep doing that with the posts

Yeah it's something new riders get on about. Same with the "must ride in all conditions" arguments. Rain? Nah, no fun to go slow. Even at the track on rain tires, it's just stressful.

california is the best state to own a bike. going 40-50mph above traffic speed is better than sex.

Chad has good taste in motorcycles.

For women, it's a few millimeters of fat.

>chad
>beemer
nope

No one calls WCs "scoot"

millimeters, yards
same diff